It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is a light that never goes out

Three brand new DLC packs that further enhance your zombie/parkour survival experience in <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Scaling buildings and kicking zombies in the teeth as a slick free-runner is pretty neat by itself but these DLCs will give your killing the extra flavour it deserves.

<span class="bold">Harran Ranger Bundle</span>: Deal with the local bandits in style with a new paint job for your buggy, new craftable bow and arrows, and a camo outfit so that they don't see you coming.

<span class="bold">Gun Psycho Bundle</span>: Unleash your inner trigger-happy headhunter with a mean character outfit, a craftable Marksman Rifle, and the Wasteland Cruiser paint job that will show everyone you mean business.

<span class="bold">Volatile Hunter Bundle</span>: Zombies get more fierce at night but now so do you with a fluorescent outfit, a selection of new close-combat weapons, and a fashionable paint job for your buggy.

Give your hit-and-run adventures some extra pizzazz with three DLCs for <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
cool... ...?
Magmarock: Thanks for this by the way. Hate to be a bother but could you perhaps do the same for Quake 1. I bought it and it came with the games original sound track but was then later patched out.
GOG won't be able to do anything about that -- it was their mistake that it was ever included in the first place (Bethesda doesn't have a license to distribute the standalone Trent Reznor-composed tracks, so neither does GOG). But one of the versions of the game included in The Offering still contains the game disc ISO, and I believe there's at least one walkthrough in the Quake subforum about how to get the CD tracks from that (or maybe it's just to get the other version of Quake to read the tracks from that ISO -- I don't recall).

Awkiba: DLC is missing from the game after the patch. Advanced jewery confirmed.
mrkgnao: I am not sure this antisemitic post is quite appropriate, IMHO.
Yeah! He should've made a different anti-Semitic post.
(Yes, joking.)
Post edited April 20, 2016 by HunchBluntley
Awkiba: This is worthless DLC, so what is the patch for?
To remove the Crash Test Dummy DLC from your enhanced edition so that you have to buy it. GOG already reacted to that and took the DLC and patch down till things get resolved.
Post edited April 20, 2016 by MaGo72
MaGo72: To remove the Crash Test Dummy DLC from your enhanced edition so that you have to buy it. GOG already reacted to that and took the DLC and patch down till things get resolved.
patch has been replaced with one that leaves CTD skin intact.
MaGo72: To remove the Crash Test Dummy DLC from your enhanced edition so that you have to buy it. GOG already reacted to that and took the DLC and patch down till things get resolved.
Thiev: patch has been replaced with one that leaves CTD skin intact.
Nice, thanks for the fast reaction. Will download it now.
The exact changelog was:

General:
- Various stability improvements, including co-op

Dying Light: The Following fixes:
- Fixed a rare bug causing loss of all equipped car parts during a Be the Zombie match
- Added support for new DLCs

Which makes me wonder if the remaining three DLC items will even work since the patch isn't available anymore.

EDIT: Well now that the new patch is out, that takes care of that.
Post edited April 20, 2016 by Marioface5
MaGo72: Nice, thanks for the fast reaction. Will download it now.
make sure that it is 2.1.0.10
MaGo72: Nice, thanks for the fast reaction. Will download it now.
Thiev: make sure that it is 2.1.0.10
Downloading now, it is 2.1.0.10.

edit:
I can confirm, the DLC is still in the game after patching.
Post edited April 20, 2016 by MaGo72
The base game looks awesome, but this DLC just reeks. Considering that the normal game is still full price, this DLC should have been a free bonus to re-spark interest in the game - I think this does the opposite though, as I'm actually less likely to buy the game knowing it's no longer complete with this tacked on paid content. I'm a cheap bastard though, so take my comments for what they're worth.
nightcraw1er.488: You seem to be missing the point. I don't want some idiotic costume DLC's, however what I am saying is that the whole deal is a complete ripoff. Maybe your happy to accept the steamification of this site, I am not. This is exactly the type of DLC I don't want to see here, nor the type of policy adopted by publishers here. Next thing you will be buying every individual texture, in drm format if these things are allowed to continue.
As for the actual product they are worth nothing.
Marioface5: So, what, should GOG users just miss out on content then? Or should GOG refuse to sell new big games altogether? This type of DLC is pretty common these days, and thanks to the fact that development costs have increased while base prices have stayed the same I don't see that changing anytime soon. What exactly do you want done here?
They should mark the game as InDev, as apparently its not finished yet. Yes, it may be common elsewhere, and the reason for that is that people not only allow this, and continue to pay for it, but actively defend these types of things like your doing now.

As for me, well I won't be fooled into handing a ton of cash over for part of a product again, already been burnt with the Final Cut, and this. Its all one big con now.
nightcraw1er.488: You seem to be missing the point. I don't want some idiotic costume DLC's, however what I am saying is that the whole deal is a complete ripoff. Maybe your happy to accept the steamification of this site, I am not. This is exactly the type of DLC I don't want to see here, nor the type of policy adopted by publishers here. Next thing you will be buying every individual texture, in drm format if these things are allowed to continue.
As for the actual product they are worth nothing.
fortune_p_dawg: y'know, you're right. gog should get rid of all the new games, the indie games, the dlc, go back to flat pricing, and top it off with a sale on the ultima series and the first two divinity titles.
What on earth does that have to do with stopping blatent rip offs? Many new games and Indie games have appeared on here over the last few months, do you see many of them stripping out some assets to sell on? no, so why is this acceptable, its not.
Post edited April 20, 2016 by nightcraw1er.488
nightcraw1er.488: They should mark the game as InDev, as apparently its not finished yet.
Releasing new DLC now means a game is unfinished. Okay. I assume that this applies to free updates as well then?
Considering the hefty price of the base game, i would of thought at the very least this could of been a thank you for supporting us kind of thing.
Or packed together at a reasonable price...
Awkiba: Thank you for posting this credible source known as Wikipedia, now I can go about my day as an enlightened goyim!
Sarasa: If wiki is not your cup of tea , her go two more "official" one
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anti%E2%80%93Semitism
http://www.britannica.com/topic/anti-Semitism
He only recognizes the Bigot-Troll International Dictionary & Thesaurus, 3rd Edition (published by Awkiba Press).
HunchBluntley: He only recognizes the Bigot-Troll International Dictionary & Thesaurus, 3rd Edition (published by Awkiba Press).
C: The expurgated version.
P: The EXPURGATED version of 'Bigot-Troll International Dictionary & Thesaurus'?!?!?!?!?
C: The one without the Jews!

[Hopefully, you identify the source]
Post edited April 20, 2016 by mrkgnao
... this seems kind of expensive for what could be a modder's first project.