It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is a light that never goes out

Three brand new DLC packs that further enhance your zombie/parkour survival experience in <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Scaling buildings and kicking zombies in the teeth as a slick free-runner is pretty neat by itself but these DLCs will give your killing the extra flavour it deserves.

<span class="bold">Harran Ranger Bundle</span>: Deal with the local bandits in style with a new paint job for your buggy, new craftable bow and arrows, and a camo outfit so that they don't see you coming.

<span class="bold">Gun Psycho Bundle</span>: Unleash your inner trigger-happy headhunter with a mean character outfit, a craftable Marksman Rifle, and the Wasteland Cruiser paint job that will show everyone you mean business.

<span class="bold">Volatile Hunter Bundle</span>: Zombies get more fierce at night but now so do you with a fluorescent outfit, a selection of new close-combat weapons, and a fashionable paint job for your buggy.

Give your hit-and-run adventures some extra pizzazz with three DLCs for <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Pinball: Garbage skins and weapons are the opposite of what I'd like to see on a site called Good Old Games. Best change your name to Today's Overpriced Shit.
they haven't been called 'good old games' in several years now.
Awkiba: Thank you for posting this credible source known as Wikipedia, now I can go about my day as an enlightened goyim!
Goyim is plural and you're still an idiot, congrats.
Magmarock: I bought [Quake 1] and it came with the games original sound track but was then later patched out.
guppy44: Really? :( I bought it here specifically to have the soundtrack with it. :( I suppose there's no way to get the original one back now?
The CD image is still included with the game. All you need to do is mount the image with your favourite virtual-cd program, and you have full access to the soundtrack again. The Quake subforum has all of the details here: https://www.gog.com/forum/quake_series/quake_the_offering_music/post22
HunchBluntley: However you slice it, this is a hot, fresh-from-the-oven loaf of horseshit.

tremere110: Changeling says stability improvements plus a car loss bug fix and dlc support.
HunchBluntley: Well, you should never listen to changelings; they are fey, and mischievous, and like to lead you astray.
My autocorrect apparently doesn't like changelog :D
So... is there actually a comment about this DLC? Or is everyone just way off-topic and nobody cares?
Bacon_Overlord: So... is there actually a comment about this DLC? Or is everyone just way off-topic and nobody cares?
What type of comment are you looking for?
It's basically three "horse armour" DLCs for the enhanced edition released here about a month ago.
Bacon_Overlord: So... is there actually a comment about this DLC? Or is everyone just way off-topic and nobody cares?
mrkgnao: What type of comment are you looking for?
It's basically three "horse armour" DLCs for the enhanced edition released here about a month ago.
Since there was also a patch concerning stability, bug fixing for the enhanced edition I would like it when GOG would call it now: Dying Light - Enhanced Edition that has been further enhanced by a patch :).
mrkgnao: What type of comment are you looking for?
MaGo72: Since there was also a patch concerning stability, bug fixing for the enhanced edition I would like it when GOG would call it now: Dying Light - Enhanced Edition that has been further enhanced by a patch :).
I am sure that they are planning to do just that, but it takes time to change a title.

Until they have the time to change the title, they will temporarily change the title to "Dying Light - Enhanced Edition That Has Been Further Enhanced by a Patch (Coming Soon)". Would that be ok?
MaGo72: Since there was also a patch concerning stability, bug fixing for the enhanced edition I would like it when GOG would call it now: Dying Light - Enhanced Edition that has been further enhanced by a patch :).
mrkgnao: I am sure that they are planning to do just that, but it takes time to change a title.

Until they have the time to change the title, they will temporarily change the title to "Dying Light - Enhanced Edition That Has Been Further Enhanced by a Patch (Coming Soon)". Would that be ok?
Dying Light: Enhanced Edition: Redux, would be fine.
mrkgnao: I am sure that they are planning to do just that, but it takes time to change a title.

omega64: Dying Light: Enhanced Edition: Redux, would be fine.
All this edition stuff is confusing, I guess I have to buy the game again when the Dying Light - Enhanced Final Complete Edition: Redux comes out.
So like will the next blue News post be about a patch to a game?
UhuruNUru: We need to asses...
I agree.
UhuruNUru: We need to asses...
CharlesGrey: I agree.
Perhaps even tree or for.
I was going to bang the Overpriced Pointless DLC drum but there appears to be a hole in it.
HunchBluntley: Probably not from GOG...
Check your facts.

EDIT:
Nevermind, you know them.
Post edited April 22, 2016 by Gydion