It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

While we’re at it - take a look at our video below! We’ve created it along with the game’s creators to show you how super grateful we are that you’ve chosen to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, where 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by emter_pl
high rated
We can confirm that offline installers will be available at launch, at 1 AM CET. We'll continue to immediately update them with the latest patches after the game's release.

You may have noticed the pre-load is getting updated - it's the 10GB release patch we've implemented now so you can enjoy a smooth launch. The update is 10GB BUT it actually implements changes to some of the existing files, meaning around 50GB of data has to be changed. That is why GOG GALAXY needs roughly 50-60GB of free space for the patch to successfully update.

Alternatively, you can uninstall the pre-load and install it again - that should also do the trick.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Beaubergine
naantje: I got a key via a third party seller... And i dont get that key til the 10th. Is there still a way to preload to game
amok: Did you get it from Humble? This is the only supported third party seller that can legaly sell gOg keys. If you got it from somewhere else, then there is a chance the key may be revoked, as must come from.... dubious.... sources.
Source of your first statement please
Jurcik: Hi,

Firstly, I wanted to support CDProject, so I bought the GOG version of the game. Is there any way to see the game in Steam Library with all achievements or am I facing the sixth launcher on my PC?

And secondly, I can't see the Czech language option. Will it be available with some update or do I have to download the whole game at launch?

Thanks.
On the game page, czech language is listed as text-only. Which most likely means you will get english audio with czech subtitles. Since text-only is tiny, it's not a separate download option, I expect it to be option in-game that's always available.
high rated
wcdeadpool: "2) Galaxy T-shirt
Add this to V’s wardrobe to celebrate the DRM-free revolution. Keep that rebel spirit strong, cyberpunk."

Lol ! The item that celebrate the DRM-free revolution is actually one of the first DRMed content on GOG. Good joke :)
mrkgnao: I think you may have misunderstood the term "DRM-free". On GOG it means:
"You buy the game, you get the DRM for free" (e.g. No Man's Sky, Absolver, Cyberpunk 2077).
I can understand GOG making small compromises with other publishers (when they sneak a small dose of online-only crap in their mostly DRM-free games) if that's the only way to get high profile games on here. But GOG doing it themselves is on another level. Forcing a galaxy connexion on steam or epic users could be a good idea to make them familiar with GOG. But offline installer users are already loyal GOG customers, so I don't see the point. I really hope they change their mind or this could hurt their image badly.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by wcdeadpool
high rated
wcdeadpool: "2) Galaxy T-shirt
Add this to V’s wardrobe to celebrate the DRM-free revolution. Keep that rebel spirit strong, cyberpunk."

Lol ! The item that celebrate the DRM-free revolution is actually one of the first DRMed content on GOG. Good joke :)
Yep, this is pure cynicism!
low rated
amok: Did you get it from Humble? This is the only supported third party seller that can legaly sell gOg keys. If you got it from somewhere else, then there is a chance the key may be revoked, as must come from.... dubious.... sources.
naantje: Source of your first statement please
*shrugh* belive what you want, take your own risks. I really do not care if you use grey market sellers, but at least know what you are doing and the risks you are taking.

(Of course it is about digital, if you got the game as physical copy, then it is a differnt ball game.)
Post edited December 07, 2020 by amok
Original Score / Cyberpunk 2020 Sourcebook and Wallpapers are available now ?

Or All goodies are available on december 10th ?
Anime-BlackWolf: I hope for GOG AND CD Project Red that the game discription is wrong and ALL EXTRAS can be downloaded with offline files. Even the MY REWARDS stuff.

If NOT, I will NOT buy the game. I will NEVER install galaxy and I will NEVER buy a game with online DRM (even if they are "only" extras). NOT HERE. NOT ON GOG. Those extras require onlime DRM so I am out of the buyer circle now.

Please bring this to attention at CD Project Red. Thanks. That makes me QUITE angry now.
Funny thing: I do use Galaxy, and I guess GOG is doing me a favor here. DRM_free is dead, so now I can just choose whichever platform/client is the cheapest to buy my games for without worrying about DRM, since they all have it to one degree or another. Thanks, GOG, for giving me more choices!
amok: *shrugh* belive what you want, take your own risks. I really do not care if you use grey market sellers, but at least know what you are doing and the risks you are taking.

(Of course it is about digital, if you got the game as physical copy, then it is a differnt ball game.)
From what I understand, Amazon is/was selling the game for PC. But PC copies are really only the box with a digital code in it (which would presumably be a GOG code?); there are no physical discs for PC. So that would be legit. Thing is, if you ordered that way, you're not going to get the code until the box is delivered to you, which would be on the 10th, so no preload.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by TerriblePurpose
Jurcik: Hi,

Firstly, I wanted to support CDProject, so I bought the GOG version of the game. Is there any way to see the game in Steam Library with all achievements or am I facing the sixth launcher on my PC?

And secondly, I can't see the Czech language option. Will it be available with some update or do I have to download the whole game at launch?

Thanks.
huan: On the game page, czech language is listed as text-only. Which most likely means you will get english audio with czech subtitles. Since text-only is tiny, it's not a separate download option, I expect it to be option in-game that's always available.
Yeah, I meant subtitles, Ok thanks for the info.
GOG.com: Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

While we’re at it - take a look at our video! We’ve created it along with the game’s creators to show you how super grateful we are that you’ve chosen to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, where 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
How much space it needs? Gives me error saying no spade on my SSD where i have 398GB available.
high rated
GOG, why on Earth you cannot provide offline installers for pre-load for YOUR OWN GAME that your parent company developed?

I believe you had this option for Witcher 3 - what happened now?

You are alienating a part of your community which sticks with you for the hassle free offline installation. I don't see any difference between you and Steam if you take that away.

You could have at least put the files up the day before - now it will take me at least 8-10 hours to download your lovely 60-100 GB of files and zero day patches...
low rated
To answer some questions:

MY REWARDS requires connecting to your GOG account via GOG GALAXY. After a successful login, internet connection is no longer required. However, the in-game items received are purely cosmetic and in no way affect the single player experience of the game.

Unfortunately, we can't do much for the preload in cases of the physical pre-order and you will have to wait until your game arrives. =(

Ashrall: Original Score / Cyberpunk 2020 Sourcebook and Wallpapers are available now ?

Or All goodies are available on december 10th ?
The goodies for Cyberpunk 2077, will be available once the game launches on December 10th.

TerriblePurpose: [...]
Gersen: It would be great if some blue could clarify which rewards requires an Internet connection and which doesn't ? Is it only for the Gwent related ones ?
Many people have already answered your question, but just in case: Wolf School Jacket, Galaxy T-shirt, Wolf School T-shirt, Black Unicorn and Shupe the Troll Plushy. You can find more information here. =)

GOG.com: [...]
thebrutus666: How much space it needs? Gives me error saying no spade on my SSD where i have 398GB available.
About 70 GB =) You will be more than fine with your 398GB! If the error persists, please reach out to our technical support.

[specified the preload =)]
Post edited December 07, 2020 by SmollestLight
TerriblePurpose: Check Here. Looks like it applies to the Registration Reward goodies (Wolf jacket, Galaxy T-shirt, Wolf School T-shirt, BLack Unicorn, and Shupe the Troll Plushy). You have to sign up to MY REWARDS to get them, and MY REWARDS requires and internet connection to redeem in-game.
I already read this part, it's just that it makes sense for Steam and Epic users, as those extra are basically an incentive for peoples to create a Gog account and use it in game but this requirement doesn't really make sense for Gog users who by definition already have an account. Hence why I would like to have the an official blue explanation.
high rated
SmollestLight: To answer some questions:

MY REWARDS requires connecting to your GOG account via GOG GALAXY. After a successful login, internet connection is no longer required. However, the in-game items received are purely cosmetic and in no way affect the single player experience of the game.
You don't find an issue with that, given the supposed 'DRM-free' core principle of GOG?
TerriblePurpose: Check Here. Looks like it applies to the Registration Reward goodies (Wolf jacket, Galaxy T-shirt, Wolf School T-shirt, BLack Unicorn, and Shupe the Troll Plushy). You have to sign up to MY REWARDS to get them, and MY REWARDS requires and internet connection to redeem in-game.
Gersen: I already read this part, it's just that it makes sense for Steam and Epic users, as those extra are basically an incentive for peoples to create a Gog account and use it in game but this requirement doesn't really make sense for Gog users who by definition already have an account. Hence why I would like to have the an official blue explanation.
See SmollestLight's replay above. It's actually DRMed.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by TerriblePurpose
high rated
SmollestLight: Many people have already answered your question, but just in case: Wolf School Jacket, Galaxy T-shirt, Wolf School T-shirt, Black Unicorn and Shupe the Troll Plushy. You can find more information here. =)
Ok, thanks, it's just that it doesn't really make sense, as I said in my previous post, Gog users have by definition already a Gog account so why those goodies are not already enabled by default on the Gog version ? IMHO it would avoid useless controversies.
high rated
SmollestLight: To answer some questions:

TerriblePurpose: You don't find an issue with that, given the supposed 'DRM-free' core principle of GOG?
What makes you think that CP2077 is DRM-free?

None of the recent news articles about it here (including one titled "Everything we know...") mention that it's DRM-free:
- https://www.gog.com/news/everything_we_know_about_cyberpunk_2077
- https://www.gog.com/news/preload_cyberpunk_2077_today
- https://www.gog.com/news/bthe_gogcom_version_of_cyberpunk_2077_will_be_playable_via_geforce_now_on_december_10thb
Post edited December 07, 2020 by mrkgnao