It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

While we’re at it - take a look at our video below! We’ve created it along with the game’s creators to show you how super grateful we are that you’ve chosen to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, where 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by emter_pl
high rated
We can confirm that offline installers will be available at launch, at 1 AM CET. We'll continue to immediately update them with the latest patches after the game's release.

You may have noticed the pre-load is getting updated - it's the 10GB release patch we've implemented now so you can enjoy a smooth launch. The update is 10GB BUT it actually implements changes to some of the existing files, meaning around 50GB of data has to be changed. That is why GOG GALAXY needs roughly 50-60GB of free space for the patch to successfully update.

Alternatively, you can uninstall the pre-load and install it again - that should also do the trick.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Beaubergine
KevinShim: Hello.
How can I pre-download the game if I've purchased a steel book package and waiting for it to be delivered?
At the moment, "Add to cart" is the only icon that I can see.
Anyone can help?
Swedrami: Pre-load is only available if you pre-ordered the digital version on GoG.
oh well..feel a bit unfair but..it's coming anyway..
thanks by the way!
I take it servers are melting happily ever after? I get 'Server Problem' when trying to pre-download :).
The 10th can't come soon enough, so this advertising BOMBARDMENT will finally be over!
Lately even looking at the color yellow makes me suffer for PTSD, Cyberounk got way, way, WAY too much coverage.
Plese, play it and never ever advertise it to me again!
Im waiting for my Psychical Copy, can i get a link to download preload?
low rated
nightcraw1er.488: So again, those who don't wish to use the "mandatory" client are second class citizens, perhaps the next banner could be FCKOffline Users. Refund requested, and will not be supporting GOG or CDPR again in the future.
I told you lot way way back but you lot de repped me un fairly, Now who is stupid!
ddly_coconut: How about for offline installer? When will it be available?
KageSpartan: Probably sooner rather than later. If it was me, I'd use the Galaxy client for the first two weeks, and then post the offline installer. If previous behavior is any indication, give it a day, maybe two, and you'll be able to grab them. 59GB is kind of a lot.
Disappointed with the decision but will use the Galaxy client for the moment...
low rated
..!.. -_- ..!..

Not even for free after this, not even for free
high rated
I remember that with witcher 2 and 3, we could preload some of the files from the offline installers. Hope they do the same for CP77 in the coming hours. I came here in the first place because I don't want to bother with game clients and DRM. Please GOG ;)
Post edited December 07, 2020 by wcdeadpool
low rated
wcdeadpool: I remember that with witcher 2 and 3, we could preload some of fthe files from the offline installers. Hope they do the same for CP77 in the coming hours. I came here in the first place because I don't want to bother with game clients and DRM. Please GOG ;)
No sorry IT IS CLIENT ONLY!
So... is there an option to preload for physical owners? Or will we have to wait to receive the collector's edition?
Mhhh, it doesn't show in my (empty) galaxy library... Isn't it supposed to appear for pre-loading there?
low rated
granmacco: So... is there an option to preload for physical owners? Or will we have to wait to receive the collector's edition?
Sorry you have to wait.
Swedrami: Pre-load is only available if you pre-ordered the digital version on GoG.
KevinShim: oh well..feel a bit unfair but..it's coming anyway..
thanks by the way!
You're welcome.

wcdeadpool: I remember that with witcher 2 and 3, we could preload some of the files from the offline installers. Hope they do the same for CP77 in the coming hours. I came here in the first place because I don't want to bother with game clients and DRM. Please GOG ;)
Don't get your hopes up.

I just remembered, it was exactly the same situation with Thronebreaker, which was the first CDPR game whose pre-load was Galaxy-only.
There's was quite a bit of outrage about the missing offline installers too, but it didn't help and the offline installers went live only on launch day.
low rated
I got a key via a third party seller... And i dont get that key til the 10th. Is there still a way to preload to game
Bourinos02: Mhhh, it doesn't show in my (empty) galaxy library... Isn't it supposed to appear for pre-loading there?
did you shut down / Quit the client and then re open it again?