It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

While we’re at it - take a look at our video below! We’ve created it along with the game’s creators to show you how super grateful we are that you’ve chosen to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, where 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by emter_pl
high rated
We can confirm that offline installers will be available at launch, at 1 AM CET. We'll continue to immediately update them with the latest patches after the game's release.

You may have noticed the pre-load is getting updated - it's the 10GB release patch we've implemented now so you can enjoy a smooth launch. The update is 10GB BUT it actually implements changes to some of the existing files, meaning around 50GB of data has to be changed. That is why GOG GALAXY needs roughly 50-60GB of free space for the patch to successfully update.

Alternatively, you can uninstall the pre-load and install it again - that should also do the trick.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Beaubergine
Awesome, managed to preload files and now i'm ready for Day 1 patch!
In other words, halfway there..
Anybody not on GOG will probably have to wait for that platform to approve the preload before they can do so. Other companies are the ones that greenlight the download being available I assume at X time according to when they get around to it.
Hey CPR!

I can't pre-load it, because the retailer here in Hungary is not sending the cd-keywhich I bought along with an Xbox SX.
The company is in Hungary called Konzolvilág, they say they also haen't got the codes yet.
I am really pissed, why is that?

Adam
GOG.com: [...]
Exit74: Hi,

Can you please comment on when the offline installer will be available? thats one of the reasons i buy here instead of steam.
They will be available when the game launches on December 10th =)
high rated
nightcraw1er.488: So again, those who don't wish to use the "mandatory" client are second class citizens, perhaps the next banner could be FCKOffline Users. Refund requested, and will not be supporting GOG or CDPR again in the future.
Wait until the offline installer users find the DRM in the game as well:

Is MY REWARDS also available on the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 — which can be downloaded via GOG and installed separately from GOG GALAXY?

Because MY REWARDS requires an internet connection, the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 that you can download via GOG will not support MY REWARDS.

This should be fun.
How much we will have to download on the release date? Does the game already include day one patch? Console players are reporting that they had to download an additional 40 GB.In the result the game takes more than 100 GB. How much disc space I have to prepare for December 10th? :)
high rated
nightcraw1er.488: So again, those who don't wish to use the "mandatory" client are second class citizens, perhaps the next banner could be FCKOffline Users. Refund requested, and will not be supporting GOG or CDPR again in the future.
TerriblePurpose: Wait until the offline installer users find the DRM in the game as well:

Is MY REWARDS also available on the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 — which can be downloaded via GOG and installed separately from GOG GALAXY?

Because MY REWARDS requires an internet connection, the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 that you can download via GOG will not support MY REWARDS.

This should be fun.
I also won't be buying Cyberpunk for this reason. I strongly oppose any form of single-player content being locked behind an internet requirement.
SmollestLight: ...
TerriblePurpose: Is MY REWARDS also available on the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 — which can be downloaded via GOG and installed separately from GOG GALAXY?

It would be great if some blue could clarify which rewards requires an Internet connection and which doesn't ? is it only for the Gwent related ones ?
naantje: I got a key via a third party seller... And i dont get that key til the 10th. Is there still a way to preload to game
Did you get it from Humble? This is the only supported third party seller that can legaly sell gOg keys. If you got it from somewhere else, then there is a chance the key may be revoked, as must come from.... dubious.... sources.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by amok
naantje: 90% sure there's a Day 1 patch
Zargash: Same here, but would be nice if we could download it now instead of on launch tho :p
It will probably only be ready and get a green light from development, minutes before the launch time.
high rated
TerriblePurpose: Is MY REWARDS also available on the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 — which can be downloaded via GOG and installed separately from GOG GALAXY?

Gersen: It would be great if some blue could clarify which rewards requires an Internet connection and which doesn't ? is it only for the Gwent related ones ?
It's listed here:
https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/goodies

MY REWARDS (require online galaxy)
=============================
1) Wolf School Jacket
Want your V to look like a badass modern monster slayer? Then this is the jacket for you!
2) Galaxy T-shirt
Add this to V’s wardrobe to celebrate the DRM-free revolution. Keep that rebel spirit strong, cyberpunk.
3) Wolf School T-shirt
Casually show off your monster-slaying expertise as you stroll the Night City streets.
4) Black Unicorn
Get up close and personal with this cutting-edge take on a bladed classic.
5) Shupe the Troll Plushy
Bring a warm and cuddly touch to the world of the dark future — well, into V’s apartment at least.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by mrkgnao
high rated
Gersen: It would be great if some blue could clarify which rewards requires an Internet connection and which doesn't ? is it only for the Gwent related ones ?
mrkgnao: It's listed here:

1) Wolf School Jacket
Want your V to look like a badass modern monster slayer? Then this is the jacket for you!
2) Galaxy T-shirt
Add this to V’s wardrobe to celebrate the DRM-free revolution. Keep that rebel spirit strong, cyberpunk.
3) Wolf School T-shirt
Casually show off your monster-slaying expertise as you stroll the Night City streets.
4) Black Unicorn
Bring a warm and cuddly touch to the world of the dark future — well, into V’s apartment at least.
"2) Galaxy T-shirt
Add this to V’s wardrobe to celebrate the DRM-free revolution. Keep that rebel spirit strong, cyberpunk."

Lol ! The item that celebrate the DRM-free revolution is actually one of the first DRMed content on GOG. Good joke :)
high rated
Exit74: Hi,

Can you please comment on when the offline installer will be available? thats one of the reasons i buy here instead of steam.
SmollestLight: They will be available when the game launches on December 10th =)
I hope for GOG AND CD Project Red that the game discription is wrong and ALL EXTRAS can be downloaded with offline files. Even the MY REWARDS stuff.

If NOT, I will NOT buy the game. I will NEVER install galaxy and I will NEVER buy a game with online DRM (even if they are "only" extras). NOT HERE. NOT ON GOG. Those extras require onlime DRM so I am out of the buyer circle now.

Please bring this to attention at CD Project Red. Thanks. That makes me QUITE angry now.
high rated
mrkgnao: It's listed here:

1) Wolf School Jacket
2) Galaxy T-shirt
3) Wolf School T-shirt
4) Black Unicorn
wcdeadpool: "2) Galaxy T-shirt
Add this to V’s wardrobe to celebrate the DRM-free revolution. Keep that rebel spirit strong, cyberpunk."

Lol ! The item that celebrate the DRM-free revolution is actually one of the first DRMed content on GOG. Good joke :)
I think you may have misunderstood the term "DRM-free". On GOG it means:
"You buy the game, you get the DRM for free" (e.g. No Man's Sky, Absolver, Cyberpunk 2077).
Check Here. Looks like it applies to the Registration Reward goodies (Wolf jacket, Galaxy T-shirt, Wolf School T-shirt, BLack Unicorn, and Shupe the Troll Plushy). You have to sign up to MY REWARDS to get them, and MY REWARDS requires and internet connection to redeem in-game.

So, no, not just the Gwent stuff.