It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

While we’re at it - take a look at our video below! We’ve created it along with the game’s creators to show you how super grateful we are that you’ve chosen to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, where 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by emter_pl
high rated
We can confirm that offline installers will be available at launch, at 1 AM CET. We'll continue to immediately update them with the latest patches after the game's release.

You may have noticed the pre-load is getting updated - it's the 10GB release patch we've implemented now so you can enjoy a smooth launch. The update is 10GB BUT it actually implements changes to some of the existing files, meaning around 50GB of data has to be changed. That is why GOG GALAXY needs roughly 50-60GB of free space for the patch to successfully update.

Alternatively, you can uninstall the pre-load and install it again - that should also do the trick.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Beaubergine
granmacco: So... is there an option to preload for physical owners? Or will we have to wait to receive the collector's edition?
frosty_shake: Isn't avoiding the download a big advantage of the physical release?
It would be the case... if the physical PC version actually contained a game installer xD. It just contains a code and a music CD
I have 58GB for download.. seen image from friend that he has 63GB... why some of us have different preload size available for download?

What’s with that?
wcdeadpool: Thanks for the info. Well that's disapointing to say the least. I'll probably only be able to play a few days after launch since I don't want to use Galaxy. And no more GOG downloader doesn't help either :(. I'm kind of sad right now since my main reason to use GOG over Steam is offline installers... But at least they 'll come later...
Swedrami: On the plus side - (hopefully) the day zero-patch will already be included when the offline installers go live on the 10th.
That´s what I am hoping for as well.
Sebolbo: I have 58GB for download.. seen image from friend that he has 63GB... why some of us have different preload size available for download?

What’s with that?
I think it's related to the language version of the game. The voice/audio data could be different.
My english version seems 59GB at the moment. Hope this helps.
worldtour: How do you access the comic?
Is the user/pass the same as your gog account? cuz it's not working for me.
i tried it, its blocked i cant login...same goes for the art link
Swedrami: On the plus side - (hopefully) the day zero-patch will already be included when the offline installers go live on the 10th.
Tarhiel: That´s what I am hoping for as well.
Fingers crossed ;) pretty sure it will be. I've waited many years since the game's announcement. A few more hours of waiting ain't gonna kill the hype for me ;)
Dang, was hoping to download it off an external network on my phone via web browser since the internet there is actually faster than my home network by almost 3x the speed. Making it Galaxy only is essentially going to kill my home BW for the three days until launch.

I seem to remember Witcher 3 being preloadable with the browser, so it's kind of sad to see otherwise now. Oh well.
I´m ready.
Can't believe we are finally so close!!

<3 <3 <3
Hi,

Firstly, I wanted to support CDProject, so I bought the GOG version of the game. Is there any way to see the game in Steam Library with all achievements or am I facing the sixth launcher on my PC?

And secondly, I can't see the Czech language option. Will it be available with some update or do I have to download the whole game at launch?

Thanks.
Great downloading now. Cant believe the wait is almost over
Lone_Scout: It seems that the preload is Galaxy-only. You should mention that in the OP.
On the other hand, there are now links in Galaxy for the Art Booklet and Digital Comic, but they lead to a password protected site.
Yeah I was curious about this... where are the other goodies for preordering?
Lone_Scout: It seems that the preload is Galaxy-only. You should mention that in the OP.
On the other hand, there are now links in Galaxy for the Art Booklet and Digital Comic, but they lead to a password protected site.
A true Samurai knows how to hack the site and gain access to the goodies before the release date... ;)
GOG.com: Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

While we’re at it - take a look at our video! We’ve created it along with the game’s creators to show you how super grateful we are that you’ve chosen to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, where 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
Well how much will we download at launch? Coz the game files are missing few things....
Started downloading a game. Says it won't be ready for another 3 days...

Anyone else getting flashbacks to the days of dial-up?