It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

While we’re at it - take a look at our video below! We’ve created it along with the game’s creators to show you how super grateful we are that you’ve chosen to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, where 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by emter_pl
high rated
We can confirm that offline installers will be available at launch, at 1 AM CET. We'll continue to immediately update them with the latest patches after the game's release.

You may have noticed the pre-load is getting updated - it's the 10GB release patch we've implemented now so you can enjoy a smooth launch. The update is 10GB BUT it actually implements changes to some of the existing files, meaning around 50GB of data has to be changed. That is why GOG GALAXY needs roughly 50-60GB of free space for the patch to successfully update.

Alternatively, you can uninstall the pre-load and install it again - that should also do the trick.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Beaubergine
Cyberpunk mising from GOG Galaxy app but shows I own on their GOG website. Please help
Liquescence: Cyberpunk mising from GOG Galaxy app but shows I own on their GOG website. Please help
same here, imagine something messed up on their servers atm, i saw it in gog earlier
Cyperpunk is also missing from my GOG Galaxy app but showing on the website. Unable to install the game.
It's not working after 8 fcking years of wait, FFS!

I press "play" batton, than it pretends to start running, and after that it comes back and I see "Play" button to activete again.
Kayyleesi: Cyperpunk is also missing from my GOG Galaxy app but showing on the website. Unable to install the game.
Same problem......How do I resolve?
Looks like the offline installers include the latest patch based on very long name saying:

cyberpunk_2077_build_3214677change_4155897. So I hope.

Also looks like they include all the languages as the total size of the installer is 104 GB. I think this sets a new record - but glad you included all the languages from the start. Possibly would have been easier to have them as separate packs so that people could pick and choose. Maybe this can be added later.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by midrand
midrand: Looks like the offline installers include the latest patch based on very long name saying:

cyberpunk_2077_build_3214677change_4155897. So I hope.

Also looks like they include all the languages as the total size of the installer is 104 GB. I think this sets a new record - but glad you included all the languages from the start. Possibly would have been easier to have them as separate packs so that people could pick and choose. Maybe this can be added later.
Shouldn't they then change sys requirements on product page?
It clearly says " 70 " there.
Or is this a precedent with installer being larger than installed game? :P
Kayyleesi: Cyperpunk is also missing from my GOG Galaxy app but showing on the website. Unable to install the game.
FinalWarEx: Same problem......How do I resolve?
im going to try an install using the 'offline' files, worth a try, will update

edit: its there now. i did log off then log back on. i also submitted an email to support, but i doubt they actually able to look at it that fast. maybe just a time thing
Post edited December 10, 2020 by nicnash08
Oh wow, it unlocked earl-

Beaubergine: You may have noticed the pre-load is getting updated - it's the 10GB release patch we've implemented now so you can enjoy a smooth launch. The update is 10GB BUT it actually implements changes to some of the existing files, meaning around 50GB of data has to be changed. That is why GOG GALAXY needs roughly 50-60GB of free space for the patch to successfully update.
For some reason this didn't download at all until I restarted Galaxy at around 6PM and now I'm stuck watching it download on my slow internet and likely won't get to play today. Kind of feels like this should have been included in the initial preload I started on Monday.

Not to rag on you guys since I'm sure your support is getting hammered either way, it's just a lot on slower internet to get surprised with as an addtional download the day of launch.

EDIT: Weird stuff. It was halfway done with 5/10GB, and then just instantly jumped from 5GB to 10GB despite being a fresh download. Not really sure what happened, but I guess it worked?
Post edited December 10, 2020 by saldite
low rated
toxicTom: If you're forced to use the client to get the game, it's DRM.
We have very different definitions of DRM then. Every game has to have a delivery system, whether it's Chrome, the GOG downloader or Galaxy. You always have to sign in to something and verify your account, then download the files. The key aspect to DRM free is "do you ever need to do that again after downloading?" I am sure for Cyberpunk... and the costumes... that is not the case.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by StingingVelvet
high rated
toxicTom: If you're forced to use the client to get the game, it's DRM.
StingingVelvet: We have very different definitions of DRM then. Every game has to have a delivery system, whether it's Chrome, the GOG downloader or Galaxy. You always have to sign in to something and verify your account, then download the files. The key aspect to DRM free is "do you ever need to do that again after downloading?" I am sure for Cyberpunk... and the costumes... that is not the case.
In the case of that extra content, from what GOG has described... yes, you do. So, you can't take the offline installer, install the game on a PC that's completely disconnected from the internet and get that content. It's not there unless you connect via Galaxy. That's DRM by my definition.
low rated
TerriblePurpose: In the case of that extra content, from what GOG has described... yes, you do. So, you can't take the offline installer, install the game on a PC that's completely disconnected from the internet and get that content. It's not there unless you connect via Galaxy. That's DRM by my definition.
Connecting to Galaxy once to download them is not DRM. You need to do something similar for any GOG content, that's my whole point.

If you need to connect to Galaxy every time you play to keep those costumes, or to use them on a new PC, then that would be DRM. If that ends up being the case, I would very much be against it.
high rated
StingingVelvet: If you need to connect to Galaxy every time you play to keep those costumes, or to use them on a new PC, then that would be DRM. If that ends up being the case, I would very much be against it.
But this is the way it seems to be from GOG's statement (or at least the way that I read it). You authenticate through Galaxy and the content is available for that install on that PC. But you'd have to do it again if you install elsewhere. How else would you get those files in the offline installers? They're not going to magically be added just because you authenticated through Galaxy. I could be wrong, but it sure doesn't look that way.
high rated
StingingVelvet: Connecting to Galaxy once to download them is not DRM. You need to do something similar for any GOG content, that's my whole point.
What TerriblePurpose said.

Also - as I already said - I consider it DRM if it's not MY choice how the content is delivered to me. Because if something is wrong with their way, I'm still locked out of my content.
high rated
Beaubergine: We can confirm that offline installers will be available at launch, at 1 AM CET. We'll continue to immediately update them with the latest patches after the game's release.
Oh yeah? So when GOG has let everyone preload games like the Witcher in the past, why weren't they available before now? And what about that Galaxy locked content? Hmm? Have you got the guts to explain why it's being deliberately withheld from offline installer users?

This my rewards shit is the antithesis of the GOG I signed up for and is making me reconsider future support on the site, if I don't see the galaxy content in the download, or an offline installer for it within a fortnight, I may just refund the game and wait til it's in the bargain bin.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by ReynardFox