It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://magazine.artland.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/d7hftxdivxxvm.cloudfront.net_-866x1024.jpeg
Nice picture...

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource."
Trooper1270: Nice picture...

"Forbidden
but the investment will pay off if you only take time to look into the yearly profit margin
Trooper1270: Nice picture...

"Forbidden
amok: but the investment will pay off if you only take time to look into the yearly profit margin
I believe that's forbidden too...
amok: but the investment will pay off if you only take time to look into the yearly profit margin
Trooper1270: I believe that's forbidden too...
What started as a story over one MP - Owen Paterson - morphed into one about the government's approach to standards. Now, the balance of MPs' work in and out of Parliament is being questioned. There is no suggestion that Geoffrey Cox has broken any rules. Indeed, many MPs have second jobs. But the extent to which he has focused on his legal work - and the fact he appears to have spent a number of weeks in the Caribbean - leaves question marks over whether he has got the balance right. Number 10 haven't explicitly criticised him - but the inference in the comments of a spokesman for the PM were clear: MPs should prioritise their work in Parliament and make that work visible to their constituents.
Trooper1270: I believe that's forbidden too...
amok: What started as a story over one MP - Owen Paterson - morphed into one about the government's approach to standards. Now, the balance of MPs' work in and out of Parliament is being questioned. There is no suggestion that Geoffrey Cox has broken any rules. Indeed, many MPs have second jobs. But the extent to which he has focused on his legal work - and the fact he appears to have spent a number of weeks in the Caribbean - leaves question marks over whether he has got the balance right. Number 10 haven't explicitly criticised him - but the inference in the comments of a spokesman for the PM were clear: MPs should prioritise their work in Parliament and make that work visible to their constituents.
I see. Yes, I agree, so they should...
amok: What started as a story over one MP - Owen Paterson - morphed into one about the government's approach to standards. Now, the balance of MPs' work in and out of Parliament is being questioned. There is no suggestion that Geoffrey Cox has broken any rules. Indeed, many MPs have second jobs. But the extent to which he has focused on his legal work - and the fact he appears to have spent a number of weeks in the Caribbean - leaves question marks over whether he has got the balance right. Number 10 haven't explicitly criticised him - but the inference in the comments of a spokesman for the PM were clear: MPs should prioritise their work in Parliament and make that work visible to their constituents.
Trooper1270: I see. Yes, I agree, so they should...
Blue frogs..... NO WAIT... JUST WAIT A LITTLE.... I lie. Yellow frogs.
Trooper1270: I see. Yes, I agree, so they should...
amok: Blue frogs..... NO WAIT... JUST WAIT A LITTLE.... I lie. Yellow frogs.
They make just as much mess when they explode, whatever colour they are...
amok: Blue frogs..... NO WAIT... JUST WAIT A LITTLE.... I lie. Yellow frogs.
Trooper1270: They make just as much mess when they explode, whatever colour they are...
The simplest static black holes have mass but neither electric charge nor angular momentum. These black holes are often referred to as Schwarzschild black holes after Karl Schwarzschild who discovered this solution in 1916. According to Birkhoff's theorem, it is the only vacuum solution that is spherically symmetric. This means there is no observable difference at a distance between the gravitational field of such a black hole and that of any other spherical object of the same mass. The popular notion of a black hole "sucking in everything" in its surroundings is therefore correct only near a black hole's horizon; far away, the external gravitational field is identical to that of any other body of the same mass.

Solutions describing more general black holes also exist. Non-rotating charged black holes are described by the Reissner–Nordström metric, while the Kerr metric describes a non-charged rotating black hole. The most general stationary black hole solution known is the Kerr–Newman metric, which describes a black hole with both charge and angular momentum.

While the mass of a black hole can take any positive value, the charge and angular momentum are constrained by the mass. The total electric charge Q and the total angular momentum J are expected to satisfy

{\frac {Q^{2}}{4\pi \epsilon _{0}}}+{\frac {c^{2}J^{2}}{GM^{2}}}\leq GM^{2}}{\displaystyle {\frac {Q^{2}}{4\pi \epsilon _{0}}}+{\frac {c^{2}J^{2}}{GM^{2}}}\leq GM^{2}

for a black hole of mass M. Black holes with the minimum possible mass satisfying this inequality are called extremal. Solutions of Einstein's equations that violate this inequality exist, but they do not possess an event horizon. These solutions have so-called naked singularities that can be observed from the outside, and hence are deemed unphysical. The cosmic censorship hypothesis rules out the formation of such singularities, when they are created through the gravitational collapse of realistic matter. This is supported by numerical simulations.

Due to the relatively large strength of the electromagnetic force, black holes forming from the collapse of stars are expected to retain the nearly neutral charge of the star. Rotation, however, is expected to be a universal feature of compact astrophysical objects. The black-hole candidate binary X-ray source GRS 1915+105[79] appears to have an angular momentum near the maximum allowed value. That uncharged limit is[80]

J\leq {\frac {GM^{2}}{c}},}{\displaystyle J\leq {\frac {GM^{2}}{c}}
allowing definition of a dimensionless spin parameter such that

0\leq {\frac {cJ}{GM^{2}}}\leq 1.}{\displaystyle 0\leq {\frac {cJ}{GM^{2}}}

Black holes are commonly classified according to their mass, independent of angular momentum, J. The size of a black hole, as determined by the radius of the event horizon, or Schwarzschild radius, is proportional to the mass, M, through

r_{\mathrm {s} }={\frac {2GM}{c^{2}}}\approx 2.95\,{\frac {M}{M_{\odot }}}~\mathrm {km,} }{\displaystyle r_{\mathrm {s} }={\frac {2GM}{c^{2}}}\approx 2.95\,{\frac {M}{M_{\odot }}}~\mathrm {km,}
where rs is the Schwarzschild radius and M☉ is the mass of the Sun. For a black hole with nonzero spin and/or electric charge, the radius is smaller, until an extremal black hole could have an event horizon close to

r_{\mathrm {+} }={\frac {GM}{c^{2}}}.}{\displaystyle r_{\mathrm {+} }={\frac {GM}{c^{2}}}
Things I hate:

1) Repetition
2) Irony
3) Lists
4) Irony
Why is "tongue in cheek" a metaphor, but "tongue out of cheek" or "tongue out of mouth" isn't?
Post edited December 13, 2021 by oldgamebuff42
LEGO bricks make better caltrops than d4 dice do, even though the dice are caltrop-shaped. You can't change my mind.
The answer to the question: "what is the meaning of life?" is simply, play more video games and eat more cake.
The crowd's blood thirst was only slaked after the body of late dictator-for-life Generalissimo Sonic the Hedgehog was dragged through the streets for several hours, culminating in the corpse being strung up by the ankles and beaten like a piñata (curiously replete with the burst-open body being found to contain quite a lot of candy, somehow -- most of it golden and ring-shaped).
amok:
The best thing about LaTex is the fact that it is shiny but not much functional.