It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Thinks sobriety is a requisite for making good decisions. Some people perform better when drunken.
^ Is not one of the examples.
^ Is mean and hurtful for no reason even though he cannot even take care of his own property. It took him years to actually find the other half!
Post edited December 05, 2022 by InSaintMonoxide
^ Is a very forgiving person, and therefore will surely accept my apology for my earlier hurtful conduct ^.^
And you're wrong. I'm actually still searching for the other half.
^ After finding the other half, he lost it again, which is why he tries to stop people from asking about it at this point. Oh, i didn't expose you or make you uncomfortable, did i?
^ Loves to make other people feel uncomfortable. He is also fortunate to have never encountered anyone who feels joy from being in the state of feeling uncomfortable, as that would make him feel uneasy which results in a two uncomfortable people situation. (Get it? Because now there's also you who also feel uncomfortable)
Post edited December 05, 2022 by Vinry_.
^ believed the report about the scumm mafia in south america, which made a fortune by selling grog to kids.
^ He is aware that ceramicists often add grog to clay to alter its consistency and performance.
^ Really groks grog.
^gives cannibals and homicidal maniacs a bad name.
^ Gives zombies with black eyes a bad name.
^ Has just now confessed to cannibalism and homicide.
^ He saw two cannibals eating a clown, just when one turned to the other and asked, "Does this taste funny to you?"
^ Tried to write lines for Art the Clown, but got the role of a minor character as punishment.
^ You didn't hear that I got the part of a miner character by mistake and stocked up on several hundred pound of rich gold ore in the process.