It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updated my trade list to include my GOG keys for Wasteland 1, The Bard's Tale as well as the newly released Wasteland 2, feel free to check it out here!
Post edited September 19, 2014 by fronzelneekburm
One of the games from my wish list, <span class="bold">S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat</span>, is currently discounted. I have these games to trade it for.
Hello!

one of the games on my trade list WANT section is for sale on Steam right now!

It's LEGO The Lord of The Rings

Anyone interested in doing a trade? I'm willing to send 1 or more games on my list for it :-)

Thank you!
Updated my trade list.

Recent additions:

- Astroloco: Worst Contact (Desura)
- Bad Hotel (Steam)
- Deadly 30 (Steam)
- Face Noir (Steam + Desura)
- Not The Robots (Steam)
Post edited September 20, 2014 by Impaler26
I am $3 off from being able to buy the $10 tier in the new Humble Bundle so I could get Prison Architect and was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get it and then I can buy something for you for around $7 I know it's a loss on your part, but I thought I would ask.
Bumping, but also I'm coming up with somethig new for trading purposes:

Does anyone have Turbine Points on DDO?
Does anyone play NWN DIamond Edition online on the Arelith Server?
Did anyone get Skyrim while it was on sale on Steam?
---
From the Humble Bundle Weekly I'm looking for:

Commandos Collection
---
From the Immortal Bundle I'd like:

Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle
Fate: Undiscovered Realms

---
And well, Medieval Total War 2 is currently on sale at Gamersgate
---
I'm still looking for these games on the Valhalla Bundle or the whole Bundle in any case:

Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II

---
And don't forget that I can buy anything on promo to trade for items on my "Want" list (Gog, Gamersgate or Steam) or even a Bundle
Bump
Post edited September 21, 2014 by Fuin
Want from current GoG promo:
Tower of Guns
The Chaos Engine

Have (added a lot of games):
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post365

Any offer is welcome
Post edited September 19, 2014 by Klumpen0815
done
Post edited September 22, 2014 by Wurzelkraft
Will edit this trade post again soon...
Post edited September 19, 2014 by townyj
WANT
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (WEEKEND PROMO)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (WEEKEND PROMO)

HAVE
- Choose as many games as you want from my trade list.

Thanks! ^^
Folks trying to trade their extra Wasteland 2 keys from Kickstarting either Wasteland 2 or ToN need to note they're not classic editions, they're basic editions, with no extras.
yogsloth: Folks trying to trade their extra Wasteland 2 keys from Kickstarting either Wasteland 2 or ToN need to note they're not classic editions, they're basic editions, with no extras.
I just used one of mine and its a Classic Edition, comes with a whole heap of extras. Map, Soundtrack, Manual etc.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by townyj
yogsloth: Folks trying to trade their extra Wasteland 2 keys from Kickstarting either Wasteland 2 or ToN need to note they're not classic editions, they're basic editions, with no extras.
townyj: I just used one of mine and its a Classic Edition, comes with a whole heap of extras.
Yes, the top code in your Ranger Center is the Deluxe edition.

The 2nd code is a "Basic" edition, without the extras that are available in the "Classic" edition. Yes, there are three versions of the game here on GOG, only two of which display for sale.