It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think was scamed before 5 min from PARK_84.!!! WIll edit soon, because i am angry and open a beer.

So, i send him 3 keys for steam games, then he say PARK_84. 19:06 Google up: Wakalo and block me !!!
Post edited June 08, 2016 by tralala123
My Trade-list/offers:

GoG:

Aarklash: Legacy
Back to the Future: The Game
Little Big Adventure
THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND™: SPECIAL EDITION
MONKEY ISLAND™ 2 SPECIAL EDITION: LECHUCK’S REVENGE™
SYSTEM SHOCK™ 2
Tower of Guns
VOLGARR THE VIKING

Steam: (HumbleBundle,IndieGala,BundleStar-Gift-Keys)

8Bitboy
Coldfire Keep
Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle
Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars
Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
Eidolon
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Huntsman: The Orphanage
Krunch
Kingdom Elemental
Major Mayhem
Paranormal State: Poision Spring
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Realms of the Haunting
Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
Storm: Frontline Nation
The Samaritan Paradox
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
The Cat Lady
UFO Extraterrestrials Gold
One Finger Death Punch
Victim of Xen
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Weird Worlds
Worms Revolution

-> click here <- to see my "Successful traded before" - List:

<span class="bold">-&gt; click here &lt;- to see my Wishlist</span>

Make me an offer!!!!!!!!
Post edited June 09, 2016 by Magoxx
Nemesis44UK: Okay - so it's park_84.

Notice the " . " after park_84. He links to the genuine park_84's wishlist and feedback from trades so it looks authentic.
Tooo late, i send him 3 games :( and recieve ...block user :D

Notice the . after park_84. He links to the genuine park_84's wishlist and feedback from trades so it looks authentic.
From the real park_84's wishlist (or anywhere), chat with him so you don't make that kind of mistake. If the chat comes back to the same person and topic, you're good. If not there's a problem.
low rated

Notice the . after park_84. He links to the genuine park_84's wishlist and feedback from trades so it looks authentic.
plan99: From the real park_84's wishlist (or anywhere), chat with him so you don't make that kind of mistake. If the chat comes back to the same person and topic, you're good. If not there's a problem.
Too late

Here's a song to motivate you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
Post edited June 08, 2016 by park_84.

plan99: From the real park_84's wishlist (or anywhere), chat with him so you don't make that kind of mistake. If the chat comes back to the same person and topic, you're good. If not there's a problem.
But i was search for him here, reg 2010 spain, 1600 rept, was thinking, that is legit , where i am mistake ?

At all i give him crap games, he is lier for yellow coins, Gods will be watching, A fistfull gun, Ulitmate General Getysburg
Post edited June 08, 2016 by tralala123
WANT (from the Summer Sale)
- Revenant
- Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse
- Star Wars: X-Wing Special Edition

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
park_84.: Too late

Here's a song to motivate you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
A gloating scammer?

Nice.
tralala123: But i was search for him here, reg 2010 spain, 1600 rept, was thinking, that is legit , where i am mistake ?

At all i give him crap games, he is lier for yellow coins, Gods will be watching, A fistfull gun, Ulitmate General Getysburg
Were those GoG games? If so, contact support and explain the situation.
tralala123: But i was search for him here, reg 2010 spain, 1600 rept, was thinking, that is legit , where i am mistake ?
After you search, use chat. It would've taken you to the real one (who's chat would be empty or old if you had traded with him before) and you would've seen both the real and the fake one at the same time. Your eyes can be tricked - when you find the real one chat them to make sure.
high rated

Notice the " . " after park_84. He links to the genuine park_84's wishlist and feedback from trades so it looks authentic.
tralala123: I think was scamed before 5 min from PARK_84.!!! WIll edit soon, because i am angry and open a beer.

So, i send him 3 keys for steam games, then he say PARK_84. 19:06 Google up: Wakalo and block me !!!
Report him, and get your games revoked.

mike_cesara: Were those GoG games? If so, contact support and explain the situation.
If it's Wakalo, I'd be surprised if he started being interested in GOG games.
low rated
Why would i be interested in GOG games.. Lmao
All my accounts are banned..
Steam is 100000x better than this crap
Fairfox: Eh, I bought teh Homeworld instead.

GOGie Summer saelz! I wanted teh Syndicate bundle (two games) and teh Magic Carpet bundle (two games). These come to less than $10 for teh four games. I'll swap my Duskers (just under $20) for those four. You get twice as much value. Imma not caring about 'losing' out. GOGie only.
Sent you a PM.
low rated
I can fell your saltyness, AMRIT
:kappa:

Pls cry moar
Thanks for the post mates, was steam keys, but the beer is good, and i am not angry anymore :D
This was my first trade here on GoG, and was totaly disaster , hahahaah :) Cheers :)