It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

park_84.: Whatever...
btw: Just wanted to tell you that I restored the take one give one giveaway list. I don't know why I am even telling you this because obviously you simply just don't understand that it just takes me two clicks to restore it. It took you much more time to post what is gone now. Hope you had fun little kiddie.
Nemesis44UK: Okay - so it's park_84.

Notice the . after park_84. He links to the genuine park_84's wishlist and feedback from trades so it looks authentic.
plan99: From the real park_84's wishlist (or anywhere), chat with him so you don't make that kind of mistake. If the chat comes back to the same person and topic, you're good. If not there's a problem.
Yeah, noticed too late. I didn't spot the full stop. Lesson learned.
Post edited June 08, 2016 by Nemesis44UK
Nevermind.

Thank you so much I didn't deserve that but I will enjoy the heck out of it.
Post edited June 08, 2016 by Ixamyakxim
Bumping my tradelist

Here is my wishlist
Post edited June 08, 2016 by X-com
high rated
BlackThorny: Nothing ACTUALLY happened :) Me and "him" just had a long chat ping pong chat where:
- I spent some effort on explaining "him" how to post in this thread (with literal instructions like clicking the +)
- I explained how trade should work
- "He" asked me to send my key first and I explained the rules, and why no one should trade without following them
When he realized I can't be moved from requiring "him" to send first, he decided to block me.
Took "him" quite some time to give up on enticing me to lose my key (as "he" obviously didn't plan to deliver "his"), I wonder why bother spend so much effort instead of just work to get payed and buy a bundle...
You might ask the same about me, but I wanted to give him benefit of doubt... and possibly getting trine in the process as bonus :)

[...]
This sounds quite like my experience with PeteH.54, except that it all went down in a limited amount of messages as I tested him fairly quickly.
From the recent Staff Picks: Hamble Humble Bundle and Monthlies, I have Hand of Fate, Dungeon of the Endless among others and also FTL - all Steam - to trade.

I'm looking at GOG games from the sale that are under $5, with the most expensive being Kingdom ($4.99) and Card City Nights ($1.99) being the cheapest so far (Day 1).

I also have GOG keys for Moon Hunters, and Steam keys for Balrum and Sol Trader - I would be looking for a $5+ game for these as they're new and unbundled. I should also be due 2 keys for backing Hyper Light Drifter, hopefully on GOG.

Please check out my - and I have a ton of other titles available for trade - [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1250]Part 1 is here.
As you will note, it hasn't been updated for nearly 10 months, so PM me, I might still have the game you want if it has been bundled. (Humble, Groupees, IndieGala, Bundle Stars.)

Thanks.

[Edited out GOG Connect and added some premium game titles.]
Post edited June 09, 2016 by Getcomposted
Getcomposted: FTL (GOG Connected) - all Steam - to trade.
I think it can't be connected anymore.
Have:

GOG codes
Aarklash: Legacy
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Baldur's Gate II: Classic Edition
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
Consortium, The: Master Edition
Dig, The
DOOM II + Final DOOM
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition
Hotline Miami
Icewind Dale: Classic Edition
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Legend of Kyrandia Pack (Book I-II-III)
Leisure Suit Larry (Greatest Hits and Misses)
Lichdom: Battlemage
Moebius: Empire Rising
Monkey Island Classics bundle (1 + 2 SE)
Never Alone: Arctic Collection
Sacred Gold
Sam & Max Hit the Road
Tales of Monkey Island
Ultimate DOOM, The
Wing Commander 1+2
Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger

I also have a ton of Steam games.

Want:
There's a ton of games from my wishlist discounted atm, so offers are welcome.

I'm looking for these games in particular (most wanted first):
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered
- Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Two
- Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Three
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun series
- Dungeons & Dragons: Krynn series
- Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft series

My confirmed Trades
Please see here
Have:

GOG
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
System Shock 2 (I know...)

Steam
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC
Front Mission Evolved
Gyromancer
Just Cause 1 & 2
The Last Remnant
LotR Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider GOTY
Yosumin

Want:

GOG
Little Inferno
Deponia 3
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Transistor

Steam:
BioShock 2
Dishonored GOTY
Halo: Spartan Strike
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Post edited June 08, 2016 by FadeToGrey
[Want]
Other stuff from my wishlist.

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited June 25, 2016 by Fuin
park_84.: Whatever...
MarkoH01: btw: Just wanted to tell you that I restored the take one give one giveaway list. I don't know why I am even telling you this because obviously you simply just don't understand that it just takes me two clicks to restore it. It took you much more time to post what is gone now. Hope you had fun little kiddie.
Just catching up on this thread now... what's the take one give one & why was it problematic for kiddie down there Mr. Mark?
Thank you rejitj for great and generous trade. :)
MarkoH01: btw: Just wanted to tell you that I restored the take one give one giveaway list. I don't know why I am even telling you this because obviously you simply just don't understand that it just takes me two clicks to restore it. It took you much more time to post what is gone now. Hope you had fun little kiddie.
JunglePredator: Just catching up on this thread now... what's the take one give one & why was it problematic for kiddie down there Mr. Mark?
It's Marko btw :) The "take one give one giveaway" gave users the possibility to get a game from a list but only after giving another one and adding this to the list. These were mostly steam keys and the thread meanwile is not really used anymore. However the list was central for this to work so this list can be viewed AND edited by every visitor of the thread. In the end this lead to the fact that some people tried to edit the list writing stupid remarks, deleting everything in it ect. Our scammer here mentioned that we should look in this thread and that he had left something there. In fact he has edited the list writing some remarks like he's the best and blabla (what people do write if they are stupid don't have much self esteem and are trying to be feel big on the internet ). I just wanted to remind him that it takes me two clicks to restore the list back to normal so he should feel free to write whatever he wants because I don't care and nobody will see it. That is all. He must have edited this post later becuse I could not find it anymore when I tried to reply so I simply took one of the many stupid things he said here.
Post edited June 08, 2016 by MarkoH01
JunglePredator: Just catching up on this thread now... what's the take one give one & why was it problematic for kiddie down there Mr. Mark?
MarkoH01: It's Marko btw :)
Oh all right... Marko it is. ;-)
MarkoH01: It's Marko btw :)
JunglePredator: Oh all right... Marko it is. ;-)
*looking in mirror*
Yes, that is about right :)