It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mike_cesara: Were those GoG games? If so, contact support and explain the situation.
HypersomniacLive: If it's Wakalo, I'd be surprised if he started being interested in GOG games.
I'd be surprised if any of those losers were interested in games.. It's about penis, a digital penis..
plan99: From the real park_84's wishlist (or anywhere), chat with him so you don't make that kind of mistake. If the chat comes back to the same person and topic, you're good. If not there's a problem.
tralala123: But i was search for him here, reg 2010 spain, 1600 rept, was thinking, that is legit , where i am mistake ?

At all i give him crap games, he is lier for yellow coins, Gods will be watching, A fistfull gun, Ulitmate General Getysburg
You made the following mistake:

park_84 is not park_84. (notice the point at the end). You probably did search for the real park_84 instead which is a legit and honorable GOGer. The other one is just garbage - would not even call such thieves and liars human. The fun thing is that they really think that they did something remarkable. I would call such behavior delusional. Maybe a therapy could help?
Post edited June 08, 2016 by MarkoH01
deleted
tralala123: But i was search for him here, reg 2010 spain, 1600 rept, was thinking, that is legit , where i am mistake ?

At all i give him crap games, he is lier for yellow coins, Gods will be watching, A fistfull gun, Ulitmate General Getysburg
MarkoH01: You made the following mistake:

park_84 is not park_84. (notice the point at the end). You probably did search for the real park_84 instead which is a legit and honorable GOGer. The other one is just garbage - would not even call such thieves and liars human. The fun thing is that they really think that they did something remarkable. I would call such behavior delusional. Maybe a therapy could help?
Indeed, my mistake was, that i didnt see this fucking dot :D, copy/pate PARK_84 (without dot), was see person from spain, 1600+ reputation, register 2010 year. All is ok, first time is learning :), cost me 1$, nobody care :)
park_84.: I can fell your saltyness, AMRIT
:kappa:

Pls cry moar
Are you also Vilfor.NOS?
I was one of the people that got a spam PM asking about trading - which I declined after reading about someone else's experience with him.
high rated
mike_cesara: I'd be surprised if any of those losers were interested in games.. It's about penis, a digital penis..
Not sure it's even about that...

I advice caution with trades, especially during the Summer Sale. Be vigilant, as other accounts, impersonating or not, may very well be used.
low rated
park_84.: I can fell your saltyness, AMRIT
:kappa:

Pls cry moar
Getcomposted: Are you also Vilfor.NOS?
I was one of the people that got a spam PM asking about trading - which I declined after reading about someone else's experience with him.
No, that's not me.
I havent been here since february
Post edited June 08, 2016 by park_84.
Getcomposted: Are you also Vilfor.NOS?
park_84.: No, that's not me.
Then your brother maybe :D ? Looks like is in family tree blood to lie :D ?
I havent been here since february
Everyone comes for the GOG sale. Big, small, evil, neutral, good, human, alien, animal, vegetable, mineral.
BlackThorny: Thanks for proving you cannot be trusted :)
Even though a couple of members in the community told not to trust you - I still gave you a chance, and in response - you blocked me :)
Well good riddance and might as well add this user to the scammers list, If only we be automatically block an IP...

And to all new here, always quote the rules, never send anything first If you don't know the other party, when in doubt contact a regular forum member to assist with the trade :)
HypersomniacLive: Could you, please, elaborate on what exactly happened?
Nothing ACTUALLY happened :) Me and "him" just had a long chat ping pong chat where:
- I spent some effort on explaining "him" how to post in this thread (with literal instructions like clicking the +)
- I explained how trade should work
- "He" asked me to send my key first and I explained the rules, and why no one should trade without following them
When he realized I can't be moved from requiring "him" to send first, he decided to block me.
Took "him" quite some time to give up on enticing me to lose my key (as "he" obviously didn't plan to deliver "his"), I wonder why bother spend so much effort instead of just work to get payed and buy a bundle...
You might ask the same about me, but I wanted to give him benefit of doubt... and possibly getting trine in the process as bonus :)

Seeing what "wakalo" did with the park_84. scam :/ , I consider myself very lucky.
I do wonder what does it mean to scam a key? If the scamer already has the game, what will he do with it? and what will stop you from using the key even if it got to him? It just a key with less value (as it could be rendered use at any time, but until then), it should still work, right?
low rated
tralala123: Then your brother maybe :D ? Looks like is in family tree blood to lie :D ?
oki
Fairfox: Oh yes! And you're, like, even more established than meeeee. Oops, I was all "HERP-DERP" not sure if you were nu, hah.
And very nice, quick and easy trading with you, Fairfox. Thank you.
MarkoH01: You made the following mistake:

tralala123: Indeed, my mistake was, that i didnt see this fucking dot :D, copy/pate PARK_84 (without dot), was see person from spain, 1600+ reputation, register 2010 year. All is ok, first time is learning :), cost me 1$, nobody care :)
Best do like it was already said. Search for the user in the forum and click on chat. If you don't see you chat protocol with the current user then it is a different one. Scammers tend to use honorable GOGers to make themselves look honorable by changing tiny bits to the nick so people tend to confuse them with the real deal. Glad to hear that it was only 1$ worth you've lost.
deleted
Post edited June 08, 2016 by Fairfox
low rated
xfdf