It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redeem 17 Steam games DRM-free | Check out 300+ deals up to -90%!

Have you heard? School is (finally) back in session! And so is <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>, in time for the 2016 GOG.com Back to School Sale. All in all, it's great games up to 90% off, new game collections and deals added every day, as well as 17 titles to grow your DRM-free library with GOG Connect.

No need for long faces - after all going back to school is a wonderful opportunity to learn new things, make new friends, and even expand your gaming horizons during these cold after-school evenings. This year's curriculum consists of 300+ deals up to 90% off, starting with Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition, Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition, and more.

And hey, we did some of the homework for you! Check out our neat game collections: hand-picked selections of series and similar titles we think you'll really enjoy. Whether you grab an entire collection or otherwise, you'll still get the highest available discounts normally reserved for entire bundles only.

New games and collections will be added every day at 10 AM UTC — so check back and look out for more deals. Once added to the Sale, the deals will stick around until its end.

GOG Connect is back — connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your GOG.com library for free. The June premiere of <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> was a resounding success and we're now happy to announce the second major batch of 17 GOG Connect titles, including:

[i]Hotline Miami
X Rebirth
Anno 1404
Dex
Shadow Warrior 2013[/i]
and more!

Just like last time, these are limited-time offers made possible by our awesome partners!

If you're looking for a place to hang out and discuss which games you picked, how much homework you've got, or the titles you Connected, make sure to stop by our <span class="bold">Facebook event</span>. All the cool kids will be there.

The Back to School Sale will last until Sunday, October 2, 9:59 PM UTC.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
GOG Connect is back and still as broken as ever!

Seriously, I can only click "refresh" so many times until I lose interest. At some point, GOG needs to fix whatever the problem is, especially if they're going to advertise this as a feature.

My Steam settings are public. I have games that should transfer over. It's ridiculous how broken this system is.
It's already 3AM here and still missing a few games maybe I'll try again in the next hours, thanks for a new additions of Steam connect GOG. :)
amund: Nice! a sale on my birthday, just what I wanted :)
Titanium: I'll have a toast to your birthday then. Cheers! *opens a beer bottle*
Cheers!
I just imported my Steam copy of Hotline Miami here. Thank you, this day was shitty but a GOG copy makes me smile :)
gizmomelb: I hope GOG support can do something about redeeming ANNO 1404: GOLD EDITION from Steam, where it is known as DAWN OF DISCOVERY: GOLD

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/3047/
Hope so as well. I opened a ticket, let's see if it helps.
A bit surprised with a new big sale. Without any previous notice. But, why not? Let's add more row in my shelf :)
Thanks GoG
2016 Back to School Sale

Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse

CONFIRMED!
danscloud9: I contacted support about some Steam games as showing up ad owned on the Connect page. Here's their reply, for anyone interested:

"Hello,
We are aware of this issue, and we have introduced a fix that should solve this problem.
Please keep in mind, that it is time-consuming process, and may take up to few days, before all affected accounts gets fixed.
If this issue will persist for more than 2 days, please let me know.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,
qp0n
GOG.com Support"
As nobody's mentioned it in the thread so far I thought I'd better say that I'm not seeing X:Gold available despite having steam copies of X:BTF and X-T.
mecharma: Of course!

Every day:
- 4 new daily deals
- 4 new collections
- everything stays until the end of Sunday
*cuts in the happy dancing to thank mecharma*
SOB! I dont get paid till next thursday....=(
Oh, FFS!

Why do all of your #%!@^%! sales end before I get paid?

One day. One $^@%!#* day. Then I'd have the money to buy more games...
GOG.com: Redeem 17 Steam games DRM-free | Check out 300+ deals up to -90%!

Have you heard? School is (finally) back in session! And so is <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>, in time for the 2016 GOG.com Back to School Sale. All in all, it's great games up to 90% off, new game collections and deals added every day, as well as 17 titles to grow your DRM-free library with GOG Connect.

No need for long faces - after all going back to school is a wonderful opportunity to learn new things, make new friends, and even expand your gaming horizons during these cold after-school evenings. This year's curriculum consists of 300+ deals up to 90% off, starting with Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition, Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition, and more.

And hey, we did some of the homework for you! Check out our neat game collections: hand-picked selections of series and similar titles we think you'll really enjoy. Whether you grab an entire collection or otherwise, you'll still get the highest available discounts normally reserved for entire bundles only.

New games and collections will be added every day at 10 AM UTC — so check back and look out for more deals. Once added to the Sale, the deals will stick around until its end.

GOG Connect is back — connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your GOG.com library for free. The June premiere of <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> was a resounding success and we're now happy to announce the second major batch of 17 GOG Connect titles, including:

Hotline Miami
X Rebirth
Anno 1404
Dex
Shadow Warrior 2013
and more!

Just like last time, these are limited-time offers made possible by our awesome partners!

If you're looking for a place to hang out and discuss which games you picked, how much homework you've got, or the titles you Connected, make sure to stop by our <span class="bold">Facebook event</span>. All the cool kids will be there.

The Back to School Sale will last until Sunday, October 2, 9:59 PM UTC.
Here's some titles I own on Steam that are also on GOG, but not on Connect yet:

-Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
-Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
-The "Star Wars: Jedi Knight" Series
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Post edited September 27, 2016 by redjed
redjed: Here's some titles I own on Steam that are also on GOG, but not on Connect yet:

-Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
-Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
-The "Star Wars: Jedi Knight" Series
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
They don't take requests.
jamyskis: Versus Evil bundle seems a bit of a scam. To get the discount, you have to buy every single VE product, which means that you buy twice for most of the games. For Guild of Engineering, for instance, you have to pay both for the standard and the Deluxe Editions. It works out about half the price if you just buy the standard versions plus Guild of Dungeoneering DLC without the discount.
That's been an issue with parallel editions for a long time. Maybe someday GOG can come up with a way to bundle them that doesn't feel like buying the same thing twice.
Few things make me as happy as an (unexpected) GOG sale! :D

Thanks for the awesome discounts and for bringing in more games to Connect! :D

"Long live The GOG!" xD