It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redeem 17 Steam games DRM-free | Check out 300+ deals up to -90%!

Have you heard? School is (finally) back in session! And so is <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>, in time for the 2016 GOG.com Back to School Sale. All in all, it's great games up to 90% off, new game collections and deals added every day, as well as 17 titles to grow your DRM-free library with GOG Connect.

No need for long faces - after all going back to school is a wonderful opportunity to learn new things, make new friends, and even expand your gaming horizons during these cold after-school evenings. This year's curriculum consists of 300+ deals up to 90% off, starting with Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition, Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition, and more.

And hey, we did some of the homework for you! Check out our neat game collections: hand-picked selections of series and similar titles we think you'll really enjoy. Whether you grab an entire collection or otherwise, you'll still get the highest available discounts normally reserved for entire bundles only.

New games and collections will be added every day at 10 AM UTC — so check back and look out for more deals. Once added to the Sale, the deals will stick around until its end.

GOG Connect is back — connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your GOG.com library for free. The June premiere of <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> was a resounding success and we're now happy to announce the second major batch of 17 GOG Connect titles, including:

[i]Hotline Miami
X Rebirth
Anno 1404
Dex
Shadow Warrior 2013[/i]
and more!

Just like last time, these are limited-time offers made possible by our awesome partners!

If you're looking for a place to hang out and discuss which games you picked, how much homework you've got, or the titles you Connected, make sure to stop by our <span class="bold">Facebook event</span>. All the cool kids will be there.

The Back to School Sale will last until Sunday, October 2, 9:59 PM UTC.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
amund: Nice! a sale on my birthday, just what I wanted :)
I'll have a toast to your birthday then. Cheers! *opens a beer bottle*
saw anno 1404 gold edt is available on GOG connect. but in my country/region it call Dawn of Discovery gold edt. i already have it on my steam but i cant reclaim the game... please fix it?
I'd love to check out the sale, but it seems things are currently buttoned up due to server shelling.
garnada: saw anno 1404 gold edt is available on GOG connect. but in my country/region it call Dawn of Discovery gold edt. i already have it on my steam but i cant reclaim the game... please fix it?
It's Dawn of Discovery for everyone on Steam, don't think they will change the name. You probably need to submit a ticket to GOG to see if they can do anything on their end or not.
Darvond: I'd love to check out the sale, but it seems things are currently buttoned up due to server shelling.
Hey, we're trying to do Somme Verdun here.
For me it's Hotline Miami which I do own on Steam, but is not recognized by Gog Connect...
Awesome, many thanks!
Fleischmann2000: For me it's Hotline Miami which I do own on Steam, but is not recognized by Gog Connect...
I haven't actually checked all the 17 or so games that they've listed -- Anno 1404 is simply one that I've noticed since I've played it recently. Liked it initially, not so much anymore a while in so I kind of rage-quit it -- but that's no reason for GOG to ignore it :-)

Apparently, their "Connect" doesn't work all that well. I wonder whether they missed some on the first round too...
Impaler26: snip
17 free games?
Wallet safe? ;P
So people who already used this once, can they do this again? I remember you were supposed to be only be able to do it once but maybe it was changed?
I wish for Shovel Knight discount, after hearing the news about his appearance as an NPC in Yooka-Laylee.

Also (although I'm not interested in this, but others might be) - if certain game is available on Steam and not on GOG (however it WAS available on GOG in the past), then it could still be GOG-Connected. Perfect example is Ceville.
THANK YOU GOG
Nirth: So people who already used this once, can they do this again? I remember you were supposed to be only be able to do it once but maybe it was changed?
You're talking about Connect? The limitation of one is for the steam account, not for getting games. You can connect as many or as few times as you want, but only with a specific steam account.
Got Shadow Warrior, Olliolli and Teslagrad through Connect, ty GOG overlords
JMich: You're talking about Connect? The limitation of one is for the steam account, not for getting games. You can connect as many or as few times as you want, but only with a specific steam account.
Ah, that makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification.