It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redeem 17 Steam games DRM-free | Check out 300+ deals up to -90%!

Have you heard? School is (finally) back in session! And so is <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>, in time for the 2016 GOG.com Back to School Sale. All in all, it's great games up to 90% off, new game collections and deals added every day, as well as 17 titles to grow your DRM-free library with GOG Connect.

No need for long faces - after all going back to school is a wonderful opportunity to learn new things, make new friends, and even expand your gaming horizons during these cold after-school evenings. This year's curriculum consists of 300+ deals up to 90% off, starting with Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition, Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition, and more.

And hey, we did some of the homework for you! Check out our neat game collections: hand-picked selections of series and similar titles we think you'll really enjoy. Whether you grab an entire collection or otherwise, you'll still get the highest available discounts normally reserved for entire bundles only.

New games and collections will be added every day at 10 AM UTC — so check back and look out for more deals. Once added to the Sale, the deals will stick around until its end.

GOG Connect is back — connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your GOG.com library for free. The June premiere of <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> was a resounding success and we're now happy to announce the second major batch of 17 GOG Connect titles, including:

[i]Hotline Miami
X Rebirth
Anno 1404
Dex
Shadow Warrior 2013[/i]
and more!

Just like last time, these are limited-time offers made possible by our awesome partners!

If you're looking for a place to hang out and discuss which games you picked, how much homework you've got, or the titles you Connected, make sure to stop by our <span class="bold">Facebook event</span>. All the cool kids will be there.

The Back to School Sale will last until Sunday, October 2, 9:59 PM UTC.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
Leroux: In case you're still interested in learning more about VV, I also wrote a review earlier this year.
maladr0Id: I'd say that for mindless, fast-paced fun Victor Vran is the better option but if you're looking for more depth and diversity (thanks to the tower-defense levels and the lieutenants missions), more banter, and more easter eggs, go with Van Helsing.
Thanks to both.
Welcome to Day 3!

Today we have some Economics taught by the handsome Mr. Turmoil, followed by Drama class with the incredible Ms. PoE!

After a short break, hang out for the Workshop Class with the grumpy yet loving Mr. Ban Ished.

The final class for today is P.E with your new instructor: Neo!

And all day the cafeteria is serving delicious collections of Free Range Game Collections!
Nothing for me today so my wallet is safe as expected. :D
still can't get work gog.com connect.
It still say i'm on queue from two days
And da list is growing..Sunday will be a tough day :-D
Post edited September 28, 2016 by tburger
Another so-so day, good news for the hole in my wallet.
Or good news for me concerning it I suppose.
The good news for me and my wallet is that the only games that have showed up so far that are on my wishlist are fortunately priced higher than my allotted super-holy-shit-OMG-I-cant-pass-that-up! whimsical-buy price range. Muahahahah, I'm immune to your zany sales tactics this time around GOG!!! Er... so far at least... :)

Some of them even seem priced rather highly, such as Real Myst Masterpiece Edition, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, to name a few. Is it just me, or has the price of these games went up over time?
YAY! Dawn of Discovery / Anno 1404 are now linked for Steam users. Thank you GOG!
mecharma: Today we have some Economics taught by the handsome Mr. Turmoil...
Mr. Turmoil is a handsome guy, but it seems he teaches regional pricing in his Economics class. I will skip it. Don't think I can learn anything new from him.
Nothing this time around, but I went back and got some more Interplay games: Die By the Sword and JA2 Unfinished Business. I'm getting an outlandish deal on Interplay right now. Still contemplating the Monkey Island and Sherlock Holmes games.
...Well, this is good timing for Legend of Grimrock 2 to go on sale; I expect to finish LoG1 this afternoon.
mecharma: Welcome to Day 3!

[. . .]

And all day the cafeteria is serving delicious collections of Free Range Game Collections!
Cook, Serve, Delicious! confirmed? Please? Pretty please? :3
Good offerings, but I gots most ov 'em. Not GOG's fault. Well, actually it is, but you know. :)
In all honesty the push for gog.com connect is a bit lame excuse for a sale...
skeletonbow: Some of them even seem priced rather highly, such as Real Myst Masterpiece Edition, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, to name a few. Is it just me, or has the price of these games went up over time?
I'm not formally keeping track or anything of the sort, but I remember the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games (what a pain to type this) definitely being sold with a higher discount/cheaper. Not sure if they're actually getting more expensive, but I've always been holding off waiting for a bigger discount (or for the uncontrollable urge to play them right now .

Otherwise, no must-buys today. Maybe I'll pick up Depths of Peril, but there's no rush. Might just as well wait what else the sale brings.