It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

duder113: well I'm sticking with my woodies trying to figure out why everyone gangs up on the wardancers
I'm just envious of their hair.
Rodzaju and me will compete tomorrow arounf 20:00 Gmt+2
Having left the roost for a season, and coming back triumphant in my goals, I'm returning to attempt to gain glory within this season.

I'm in, and it'll be human or necromantic for season 6. TBD.
Zeta.664: Having left the roost for a season, and coming back triumphant in my goals, I'm returning to attempt to gain glory within this season.

YAY!
Welcome back!

Maybe it's time to open the applications for next season with so many of us already making plans.
What do you think ipp0? Shall I make a post and create a list and stuff?
Post edited August 05, 2014 by Piranjade
Zeta.664: Having left the roost for a season, and coming back triumphant in my goals, I'm returning to attempt to gain glory within this season.

Yay! Welcome back man. We missed you :D.
Piranjade: Maybe it's time to open the applications for next season with so many of us already making plans.
That would you please good idea i think. Thanks if you have the time :)
hey there! regen-roll finally succeeded? :)
Post edited August 06, 2014 by iippo
Piranjade: Maybe it's time to open the applications for next season with so many of us already making plans.
iippo: That would you please good idea i think. Thanks if you have the time :)
iippo: hey there! regen-roll finally succeeded? :)
You could say that. My energies were strongly dedicated to Hearthstone as of late, and last month I achieved the rank of legend. By season's end, I was the 1350th ranked player in the NA servers.

So, after some time away, I'm ready to get back into the game.

Also, what's with this Zeta.664 on my name? I certainly did not change my name.
Zeta.664: Also, what's with this Zeta.664 on my name? I certainly did not change my name.
It's a bug that's going around. Write to support and it'll be fixed.

iippo: That would you please good idea i think. Thanks if you have the time :)
I'll do it later today. :-) No problem.
Post edited August 06, 2014 by Piranjade
Piranjade: And we'll recruit soon. So if you want to join (with Halflings?) I can drop you a PM as soon as applications are open. :-D
That would be great! I'm still kinda new to the game but I've think I got the rules down more or less. I'm in the Pacific Standered Time Zone (PST) but am a bit of a night owl so I could play anyone anywhere.

BTW I think Games Workshop discontinued Blood Bowl the board game as you can't buy it or even review the rules even on their website. The Blood Bowl video game website also removed them too.
Necross: BTW I think Games Workshop discontinued Blood Bowl the board game as you can't buy it or even review the rules even on their website. The Blood Bowl video game website also removed them too.
GW killed off pretty much every spin-off game they had, and pretty much only do Warhammer Fantasy and 40k stuff now.

In general GW makes some really weird business decisions.
WBGhiro: In general GW makes some really weird business decisions.
In my honest opinion GW makes the absolutely worst decisions about IP's.

They have one of the richest (if not the most) fantasy worlds - both "traditional" and 40k...and they use them so shoddily.

I suppose they dont have any actual gamers in the top brass, just number economists or something. Its GW's speciality to concentrate on the stuff that sells (space mahreens! moar!) at the cost of everything else. Like say how long it took for the Dark Eldar to get updated. It makes absolutely no sense if you think of the game as whole.
Hear, hear!

Applications for Season 6 are open!
There are spots for 24 coaches!
12 coaches per division. One match per week (so 11 matches until play-offs). 8 coaches (4 from each division) going into the play-offs at the end of the season.

"Season 6 is what we affectionately dub OPEN SEASON. This season will function much like Seasons 2 and 3, where returners will be grouped as equally across divisions as possible, but newbs and vets will share the same divisions as each other in an OPEN SEASON."

We're currently planning on having Season 6 start on the 19th (if everything goes smoothly).
You can apply with your team in-game now:

League name: 'GOG Weekly'
Owner: 'iipp0'
password: 'havefun'

1. Psyringe - Wood Elves - "Natural Disaster" - TV 1890 - returning - team submitted
2. Piranjade - Underworld - "Misfits" - TV 1810 - returning - team submitted
3. JudasIscariot - Chaos - "Rioting Punks" - TV 1700 - returning - team submitted
4. RCthedigitalhero - Lizardmen - "Raging Pink Lizards" - TV 1630 - returning - team submitted
5. Mainosmies - Chaos - "Dead Eye Berserkers" - TV 1340 - returning - team submitted
6. duder - Wood Elves - "mark it zero" - TV 1420 - returning - team submitted
7. l0rdtr3k - Necros - "Wheredemons" - TV 1460 - returning - team submitted
8. DodoGeo - Chaos - "Red Spiky Team" - TV 2150 - returning - team submitted
9. Cheongzewei - Pro Elves - "Get Hurt Kickers" - TV 1610 - returning - team submitted
10. Jolly - Orcs - "Jollys Liedeeler next gen" - TV - returning - team submitted
11. Zeta - Humans - "Armored Seagulls"- TV 2050 - returning - team submitted
12. Michal/kanarek - Skaven - "Sewer Swappers" - TV 1530 - returning - team submitted
13. Vitek - Lizardmen - "Screams of Frogs" - TV 1930 - returning - team submitted
14. MafiaK1 - Humans - "Double Redskulls" - TV 1850 - returning - team submitted
15. Ghiro - Ogres - "Big & heavy fists" - TV 2130 - returning - team submitted

16. Vohaul - Dark Elves - "Salvatore's Chosen" - TV 990 - new - team submitted
17. cnquist - Necros - "Underdoggies" - TV 1000 - new - team submitted
18. E_A - Norse - "Cutters" - TV 990 - new - team submitted
19. TwisterBE - Amazons - "-Antineirai-" - TV 1000 - new - team submitted
20. Afnord - Chaos Dwarves - "Deamon's Stump Hatters" - new - team submitted
21. iippo - Halflings - "Chefs of Destruction" - TV 890 - new - team submitted
22. Arnob - Goblins - "Very Wild Cards" - TV 880 - new - team submitted
23. CSPVG - Ogres - "Terror Mountain Trappers" - TV 1000 - new - team submitted
24. Necross - Humans - "Meat Puppets" - TV 1000 - new - team submitted

If we get even more new stunty teams (Halflings, Ogres, Goblins, Underworld without Skaven, Lizardmen without Sauri) I'll consider putting up an extra prize for the best new stunty team this season.

Questions? Ask them!
Post edited August 19, 2014 by Piranjade
Piranjade: Applications for Season 6 are open!
IWANNAPLAYIWANNAPLAYIWANNAPLAYIWANNAPLAY! *bounce* *bounce*

(ahem ... *clears throat*)

After careful consideration, I decided to participate again.

I'll try to bring my wood elf team back to glory, as I really don't have the heart to leave them in the sorry state that the last season has left them in.
Piranjade: Hear, hear!

Applications for Season 6 are open!
There are spots for 20 coaches!
10 coaches per division. One match per week with 8 coaches going into the play-offs at the end of the season.

"Season 6 is what we affectionately dub OPEN SEASON. This season will function much like Seasons 2 and 3, where returners will be grouped as equally across divisions as possible, but newbs and vets will share the same divisions as each other in an OPEN SEASON."

Questions? Ask them!
Woot! Just roll my Chaos team back in, please! Wanna try out my Chaos Warrior with Dodge :D
flings here!
-

mainosmies is probably bringing back Chaos.