It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Necross: Someone should run halflings lol
We had Halfling teams in the league in the past. :-) And Ogre. And Vampire. And Underworld. And Goblin.
We're a pretty relaxed bunch and mainly play for the fun of it.
And we'll recruit soon. So if you want to join (with Halflings?) I can drop you a PM as soon as applications are open. :-D
Necross: Someone should run halflings lol
Ive got "Chefs Of Destruction" in my "team bank", but no idea when or if ever ill get to field them ;)
iippo: I am likely to go either stunty or undead. Ofcourse with stunty id be getting dead players on the pitch as well.
That's half the fun of running a stunty team, iippo. One has often experienced a rush from simply having half of one's team left alive by half time. You learn to work around it.

I must say that, having played gobbos for three seasons straight, I am well and truly sick of them. I will have to make a change, which will most likely be in a Halfling or Ogre direction.

Be aware that I do intend to contribute something to the prize pool, but that I haven't yet decided what game I would like to contribute.
iippo: I am likely to go either stunty or undead. Ofcourse with stunty id be getting dead players on the pitch as well.
CSPVG: That's half the fun of running a stunty team, iippo. One has often experienced a rush from simply having half of one's team left alive by half time. You learn to work around it.

I must say that, having played gobbos for three seasons straight, I am well and truly sick of them. I will have to make a change, which will most likely be in a Halfling or Ogre direction.

Be aware that I do intend to contribute something to the prize pool, but that I haven't yet decided what game I would like to contribute.
Well both ogre and goblin teams are really supermen compared to flings..
WBGhiro: *snip*
What about you, do you miss your Ogres?
WBGhiro: *snip*
Piranjade: What about you, do you miss your Ogres?
I miss my little snots, but I still don't know if I can play next season.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by WBGhiro
I think ill play the sacrificial SPP team next season - its the HC season anyways.

...so my dear future opponents, remember keep those precious players standing...my team may be sweet, walking AV6 SPP bank, but you never know what may happen ;)
Post edited August 05, 2014 by iippo
Next season was the .. bring any Team you like season, right ?

And the following will be fresh start ?
jol1yroger: Next season was the .. bring any Team you like season, right ?

Yep, next season (Season 6) you can bring any team you want - start a new one, bring an old one, just do as you please.
BUT advantaged teams and new teams will be mixed in the divisions, not separated like they were in Season 5.

The season after that (Season 7) will be a season in which only completely new teams re allowed.

That's the plan for now at least.
Provided that it was never used outside of the GOG Blood Bowl League, yes.
Psyringe: Provided that it was never used outside of the GOG Blood Bowl League, yes.
Yeah, right. I didn't even think about mentioning that.
Also teams from the GOG Open League cannot switch to the GOG Weekly League.
Yay got a Chaos Warrior with Dodge but no Block... this will be fun :D

Piranjade: Yep, next season (Season 6) you can bring any team you want - start a new one, bring an old one, just do as you please.
BUT advantaged teams and new teams will be mixed in the divisions, not separated like they were in Season 5.

The season after that (Season 7) will be a season in which only completely new teams re allowed.

well I'm sticking with my woodies trying to figure out why everyone gangs up on the wardancers and aiming to reach 13 players on my team. I'm thinking those are reasonable goals ;)
Piranjade: Yep, next season (Season 6) you can bring any team you want - start a new one, bring an old one, just do as you please.

duder113: well I'm sticking with my woodies trying to figure out why everyone gangs up on the wardancers and aiming to reach 13 players on my team. I'm thinking those are reasonable goals ;)
2 reasons:

1. They are Elves.

2. Wardancers are even more annoying than regular Elves :P
A wardancer hasn't really grown up until she survived a couple of 8-person gang fouls. ;)