It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for the match .. a bitter taste is my star Orc wont play next match .. bad time for Elv-Orcs ..

Good Night evryone
jol1yroger: Thanks for the match .. a bitter taste is my star Orc wont play next match .. bad time for Elv-Orcs ..

Good Night evryone
Congrats. That was a real nailbiter. Well played.
I'll be at gamescom next week on Thursday as well as at the GOGparty there in Cologne. Is anybody else going?
Hey .. ive got Vacation next three weeks .. you dont happen to have a spare seat on yout trip ?
Piranjade - "High & Mighty" (High Elves) vs. Michal - "Sewer Swappers" (Skaven)

going live NOW.
The match didn't start well for me. Of my first 7 die rolls 6 were 1s. That hindered my game a bit. ;-)
I have to admit I got a bit flustered after that kind of start and didn't play very well. I need to work on my nerves. I guess
Still, all in all the match was pretty nice although I lost 1-3.
Congrats to Michal and his Skaven! My Nuffle bless your matches in the play-offs!
As Mafiak couldnt unfortunately make it to the match, ive ruled 1-0 win for Arno to keep things moving onwards at this time.

Play-off time

Michal (skaven) vs Arno (dark elves)

Rodzaju (chaos dwarfs) vs Jolly (orcs) (-supposedly)

Nuffles mercy on everyone! ;)
Post edited August 04, 2014 by iippo
iippo: As Mafiak couldnt unfortunately make it to the match, ive ruled 1-0 win for Arno to keep things moving onwards at this time.

Play-off time

I don't hold out too much hope against those pointy eared greenskins, but I will finish ahead of Iippo, which was my stated goal at the start of the season, so I'm happy.

:)
iippo: As Mafiak couldnt unfortunately make it to the match, ive ruled 1-0 win for Arno to keep things moving onwards at this time.

Play-off time

Rodzaju: I don't hold out too much hope against those pointy eared greenskins, but I will finish ahead of Iippo, which was my stated goal at the start of the season, so I'm happy.

:)
"Aim to please, shoot to kill"

I was all out of tackle with this team as well ;)

Anyways, my humans are going hide themselves under some rock and ill bring something new for the next season!
iippo: Anyways, my humans are going hide themselves under some rock and ill bring something new for the next season!
I had originally planned to play my High Elves next season but ... they are so serious.
So now I'm considering playing Underworld next season. :-)
I have no idea what I am going to play next season. I was thinking of Skaven but I am not sure I'll do any better with them. Personally, I need to work on my skill with the game :/
iippo: Anyways, my humans are going hide themselves under some rock and ill bring something new for the next season!
Piranjade: I had originally planned to play my High Elves next season but ... they are so serious.
So now I'm considering playing Underworld next season. :-)
I am likely to go either stunty or undead. Ofcourse with stunty id be getting dead players on the pitch as well.
JudasIscariot: I have no idea what I am going to play next season. I was thinking of Skaven but I am not sure I'll do any better with them. Personally, I need to work on my skill with the game :/
We could have a "coached" training match in the Open League using Skype. You play against E_A or me and the other one coaches you on Skype.
iippo: I am likely to go either stunty or undead. Ofcourse with stunty id be getting dead players on the pitch as well.
From my experience I can say: You somehow get used to it.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by Piranjade
JudasIscariot: I have no idea what I am going to play next season. I was thinking of Skaven but I am not sure I'll do any better with them. Personally, I need to work on my skill with the game :/
Piranjade: We could have a "coached" training match in the Open League using Skype. You play against E_A or me and the other one coaches you on Skype.
iippo: I am likely to go either stunty or undead. Ofcourse with stunty id be getting dead players on the pitch as well.
Piranjade: From my experience I can say: You somehow get used to it.
Thing is, I know what to do (most of the time, although every time I play E_A, I seem to run into red skulls more often :P ) I just can't quite get it done because of either bad placement on my part of just getting nuffled by some bad dice, nothing that a few more matches against the more experienced players can't fix :) Hey, at least I managed to win some matches fair and square as opposed to never winning :D
Someone should run halflings lol