It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A 2-1 loss to iipp0 does more damage to us in the standings than our team sustained.

We had some big problems with getting our hands on the ball. Sure Hands needs to be renamed Fumble Fingers or something to that effect--I've never seen it fail so much than I have in this league.

Anyways, iipp0 managed to do well early and on my first offensive drive, my Catcher got KOed and stayed out for the rest of the game, something that surely would have changed the fate of the game had he woken up or remained standing.

I was able to salvage the drive and then got the ball back to start the second half.

At one point, it didn't look likely, with the ball buried deep in the corner and I'm surrounded by Vamps. I made the attempt to get the ball in the hopes that the ball would scatter out of bounds and far away from the corner.

Alas, the ball scattered into the path of one vampire and the rest was too much to overcome. Two turns would have been sufficient but iipp0 had enough guys to mark and make it not happen.

We're happy to come out unscathed and with a Blitzer that leveled up, but we're still nervous about the next opponent: Michal.

I'm certain the fix is already in with those Gobbos and their prediction. ;)
Judas and I are playing right now
It seems that judas iscariot disconected.
Before an argument is started, I'm not going to replay the match, unless the exact conditions in witch we were are recreated (turn, ko'ds injuried, ball positioning...)
Post edited August 10, 2013 by mefet
mefet: It seems that judas iscariot disconected.
Before an argument is started, I'm not going to replay the match, unless the exact conditions in witch we were are recreated (turn, ko'ds injuried...)
Please read: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_bloodbowl_restarting_soon/post1

Disconnections & no-show
mefet: It seems that judas iscariot disconected.
Before an argument is started, I'm not going to replay the match, unless the exact conditions in witch we were are recreated (turn, ko'ds injuried...)
iippo: Please read: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_bloodbowl_restarting_soon/post1

Disconnections & no-show
Do you have to manually reset the match or do we simply play it again?

Sorry for the double post, but Iippo, If you could reset the match before 40 minutes I can rematch before leaving.
iippo: Please read: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_bloodbowl_restarting_soon/post1

Disconnections & no-show
mefet: Do you have to manually reset the match or do we simply play it again?
The "winner" of autowin is the one to decide:

A) Keep the autowin result.

B) inform any admin that youll replay the match, in which case the admin will reset the match.

--

We do not allow "tinkering of matches", meaning reset matches are to be played fresh from the start as any regular match. ...sometimes things will go better and sometimes worse. Its BloodBowl afterall.

But anyways, its the "autowinners" responsibility to inform admins to either validate the result or reset it for replay. Replays are encouraged, but by no means enforced.

If some very-very exceptional situation rises, admins may decided together to swap the result into something - else, but i am sure we'll never end up in nasty situation like that :)
I am willing to rematch but in case the match can't be reset in time, then I can forfeit. I won't allow temporary problems on my side to affect anything.
JudasIscariot: I am willing to rematch but in case the match can't be reset in time, then I can forfeit. I won't allow temporary problems on my side to affect anything.
mefet asked me for reset and i have now done so.

GL with the dice and net :)
Without a big guy and missing one Chaos dude On Judas' team this is turning out a nasty beatdown.
Post edited August 10, 2013 by DodoGeo
Yes, this was a rather nasty beat down but at this point it hardly makes a difference when playing a rookie team against Skavens. Mefet played a very good game and had the dice on his side.

My team still can't handle the ball as trying to do anything even resembling passing a ball resulted in a turnover.

Score 5-0 for Mefet. Good game :D
JudasIscariot: Yes, this was a rather nasty beat down but at this point it hardly makes a difference when playing a rookie team against Skavens. Mefet played a very good game and had the dice on his side.

My team still can't handle the ball as trying to do anything even resembling passing a ball resulted in a turnover.

I got a lot of luck. He suffered some early turnovers that allowed me to score several times in the first half, with me kicking.
Thx for the game again XD
Replay here https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnfz9nxy4onh3hd/Weekly_S2_D1_R7_mefet-judasiscariot.db
JudasIscariot: Yes, this was a rather nasty beat down but at this point it hardly makes a difference when playing a rookie team against Skavens. Mefet played a very good game and had the dice on his side.

Yeah, but there were a few mistakes made. Making a cage on your side of the field or putting all your guys on the line when you are making a kick-off (this took me a long time to realize).

Another problem is not having a reliable player for anything, skills are vital and Chaos starts with none.
Take your time and build the team you plan to play.

My first advice would be to get Block for the Warriors so you can punch people proper.
Post edited August 10, 2013 by DodoGeo

DodoGeo: Yeah, but there were a few mistakes made. Making a cage on your side of the field or putting all your guys on the line when you are making a kick-off (this took me a long time to realize).

Another problem is not having a reliable player for anything, skills are vital and Chaos starts with none.
Take your time and build the team you plan to play.
If I don't make a cage anywhere then I risk being caged anyways :D
Morg's Greedy Grinders vs Mystral's Scarlet Shadows ended 2-0 for the dwarves.

The good news is nobody died or even got a niggle this time, thanks to the apos who did their jobs for once.
The bad news is I still got 6 injuries including 2 MNG. 4 of those were inflicted by one of Morg's bullcentaurs, probably in revenge after I injured the other one.

I made a big mistake on turn 1 which cost me ball possession while I was receiving, and therefore was forced to defend almost the whole match. Since Morb predictably won the battle of attrition, it was hard to defend with a pretty big numerical inferiority.
This time, at least, the reason I lost wasn't bad luck, just bad play on my part.

Here's the replay if anyone's interested.
I just played my match against mystral and kanarek was completely right with his prognosis...it ended 2:0 in my favour.

Lots of injuries mystral side, caused by Hakon Woodenfoot(4 of 7 or so injuries), who was enraged by seeing his bullcentaur brother smashed onto the pit(-1 STR). He´s going to serve a few more matches before ill take him to the slave pits....

Hell i´m starting to doubt that i´ll have a full roster at the end of season...constantly replacing expensive players..and my winnings are ridicously low...in most cases my opponent earns more...this game wasnt a exception...

I guess my players are really greedy, slipping all this money in their own pockets :P