It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Dragon Age 2 (Origin) is $2.49 at the Humble Store. Not as good as the first Dragon Age but still a decent game. Definitely worth it at this price.

Link
worth knowing its more expensive there than on sale at origin itself in some places (its usually £1.99 in the UK there, but £2.49 at humble right now).
BenKii: Dragon Age 2 (Origin) is $2.49 at the Humble Store. Not as good as the first Dragon Age but still a decent game. Definitely worth it at this price.

Link
Sachys: worth knowing its more expensive there than on sale at origin itself in some places (its usually £1.99 in the UK there, but £2.49 at humble right now).
In euro's Dragon Age II is 2,49 at the Humble Store, 2,24 at Origin itself right now, so you're right as far as EU prices are concerned.
Since I mentioned it in the What Game Do You Love That Others Don't Seem To Know Exists thread, I noticed Fight the Dragon is currently 85% off on Steam (€1.19 over here for a single copy, €1.94 for the Two Pack, €3.14 for the Four Pack).

It's a simple, level based, Zelda-style action RPG with (underwhelming) loot mechanics (and probably best played with a gamepad), but the fun part of it is that users can create their own levels and also tell small scripted stories with it, include secrets etc. If you want the high quality levels that are more than just repetitive hack and slash though, you have to know where to look for it. These guides could be a start: Fireside Adventures and Fireside Adventures II.
Post edited November 30, 2019 by Leroux
Humble Yogscast Jingle Jam 2019

Pay $30 for a total of 23 games. Curently, there are only 4 games available, but more will be unlocked on a daily basis till December 20th. The currently available games are:

Kingdom: New Lands
Bastion (Limited Keys)
Rapture Rejects
Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Starter Pack

All proceeds for the bundle will be going to charities.

Edit: Oh, and there is also a $5 tier, which gets you a shout-out on a Yogscast stream and an animated Call of Duty: Modern Warfare calling card.
Post edited December 01, 2019 by Grargar
Humble Monthly - transform into Humble Choice and roll out.

Of the games available to... ugh, pick:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (possibly not the definitive edition, the page mentions nothing as usual - update: apparently it is the definitive edition, thank you hummer010 - further update: or it isn't, according to the Choice page: "Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will only include the base game. This does not include the Definitive Upgrade, Croft Edition Extras, or Deluxe Extras")
Blasphemous
Ancestors Legacy
Phantom Doctrine
Dead in Vinland
Horizon Chase Turbo
Dark Future: Blood Red States
Desert Child
Aegis Defenders
X-Morph Defense

+ Humble original, Arrog

Oh, right. Almost forgot - the last "Monthly" before the shift to Choice was:

The previously mentioned early unlocks of Yakuza Kiwami, Soulcalibur VI (unless you were in certain regions, then you got a "sorry about your luck, here's a coupon instead" consolation prize apparently) and My Time at Portia in addition to

Regular Human Basketball
Sword Legacy Omen
Fluffy Horde
Chasm
Humble original, Balconing Simulator 2020
Post edited December 06, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
There's also the Disorder Bundle over on Fanatical:

2 tiers, all Steam as is the norm with most Fanatical bundles

$1.00USD:

Yet Another Zombie Defense HD
Symmetry
Dex: Enhanced Version
Next Hero

$4.99USD:

My Memory of Us
Super Life of Pixel
The Light Keeps Us Safe
Auto Age: Standoff
Morphite
Supreme Ruler: The Great War
Morphies Law: Remorphed
Downfall
TheMonkofDestiny: Shadow of the Tomb Raider (possibly not the definitive edition, the page mentions nothing as usual)
I redeemed it, and it shows that I have the Definitive Edition in my account.
Missed this one.

Tomb Raider (2013) GOTY bundle over at Fanatical

Steam
$4.29USD

nets you the base game + 21 pieces of DLC

Time limited, ends in ~2 weeks or so

hummer010: I redeemed it, and it shows that I have the Definitive Edition in my account.
Good to know. Not a subscriber personally, but updated that mention of it in my post so others are aware.
TheMonkofDestiny: Shadow of the Tomb Raider (possibly not the definitive edition, the page mentions nothing as usual)
hummer010: I redeemed it, and it shows that I have the Definitive Edition in my account.
Apparently it's not the definitive edition despite having the picture for it

Tough month. Only really interested in Phantom Doctrine and Dead in Vinland. I guess Phantom Doctrine makes it worth it. At least I get to deliberate whether to pause now or not xD
Post edited December 06, 2019 by Pheace
Pheace: Apparently it's not the definitive edition despite having the picture for it
This is starting to break my peanut sized brain.

The picture is for the base game, something I noticed back in the Monthly thread.

It's weird though, since your response and this one seem to contradict hummer010's.
Pheace: Apparently it's not the definitive edition despite having the picture for it
Odd. I got the definitive edition.
Crisco1492: Odd. I got the definitive edition.
Are you sure? Somebody needs to download that game, I personally find that library leads me to SOTR definite, but it's not definite since I got no dlcs and it's not named 'definite' in licences.

who has more than 2.0 GB speed?
Post edited December 06, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
It's not the FULL SoTR Definitive Edition so no DLCs

Mentioned above and here: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/tN1Kt/humble-bundle-december-2019-humble-choice-1 and https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/e71po6/december_2019_humble_choice_lineup/f9uttdh/

Since you can already see the DLCs missing in your personal library, you don't need to download it to check
Post edited December 07, 2019 by tiredliger
Crisco1492: Odd. I got the definitive edition.
It's not the Definitive Edition, it's just that Steam renamed the page of the base game to "Definitive Edition" even though not actually selling a Definitive Edition item nor the base game on that page, just linking to a Definitive Edition bundle, which paradoxically contains DLCs plus an item linking back to the "Definitive Edition" page again. It's all very confusing, but the gist of it is that what you get from Humble does not contain extras and DLCs. It's just the base game that isn't sold individually on Steam anymore.
Post edited December 07, 2019 by Leroux
Leroux: It's not the Definitive Edition, it's just that Steam renamed the page of the base game to "Definitive Edition" even though not actually selling a Definitive Edition item nor the base game on that page, just linking to a Definitive Edition bundle, which paradoxically contains DLCs plus an item linking back to the "Definitive Edition" page again. It's all very confusing, but the gist of it is that what you get from Humble does not contain extras and DLCs. It's just the base game that isn't sold individually on Steam anymore.
Not confusing at all. I think they should've made that much clearer on Humble. Obviously it's not the first time they "just" hand out the base game but they could've improved, right?