It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Itch.io - Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality

744 items for $5

Highlights
Post edited June 06, 2020 by Stooner
Fanatical  ―  Reaper Bundle 3

$4.99   ⁞   $6.69 CAD   ⁞   5.29€

911 Operator
Atari Vault
Book of Demons
F1 2018
Medieval Kingdom Wars
Of Orcs And Men
STASIS
Styx: Master of Shadows
System Shock: Enhanced Edition
V-Rally 4
Stooner: 744 items for $5
That is a ludicrous amount of stuff. For a worthwhile cause at that.

It's a DRM-free enthusiast's wet dream, essentially.
Stooner: 744 items for $5
TheMonkofDestiny: That is a ludicrous amount of stuff. For a worthwhile cause at that.

It's a DRM-free enthusiast's wet dream, essentially.
Although it's worth mentioning that not all of these are games. I see tilesets, novels, etc. Still DRM free, and quite a few games that I've paid more for elsewhere. Very good value.
Crisco1492: Although it's worth mentioning that not all of these are games. I see tilesets, novels, etc. Still DRM free, and quite a few games that I've paid more for elsewhere. Very good value.
That's why I said "stuff" instead of just games.

In that bundle's instance the focus seems less on the content and more the idea of people involved showing their support for the causes the funds go to.

Something similar happened with Bandcamp yesterday when they waived taking cuts of any sales made through the site. A number of artists, labels and others on the site pledged their earnings over to donations to charitable causes.
Crisco1492: Although it's worth mentioning that not all of these are games. I see tilesets, novels, etc. Still DRM free, and quite a few games that I've paid more for elsewhere. Very good value.
TheMonkofDestiny: That's why I said "stuff" instead of just games.
Yes. I still thought it was worth making explicit for lurkers.

TheMonkofDestiny: Something similar happened with Bandcamp yesterday when they waived taking cuts of any sales made through the site. A number of artists, labels and others on the site pledged their earnings over to donations to charitable causes.
Good to know. I'll have to take a look. Thanks.
Fanatical Untamed Bundle

Featuring 10 games for $4.99

Through the Woods
Bunker Punks
Killing Room
Toki
The Coma: Recut - Deluxe Edition
The Way
Windward
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
Savage Lands
Figment

About this Bundle
Go wild and add a fierce line-up of awesome Steam PC games to your library with the brand-new Untamed Bundle!

Featuring 11 keys*, you’ll experience gripping horror, action-packed platformers, open-world adventures and much more. Embark on a frightening journey as you search for your missing son in third-person horror adventure Through the Woods; customize your own bunker and train your gang of revolutionaries to survive in the unforgiving world of roguelite FPS Bunker Punks; and fight your way through hideous and hilarious monsters to appease you game show viewers in action FPS Killing Room.

Witness a classic arcade platformer remade with all-new hand-drawn graphics in Toki; attempt to flee from a high school while being pursued by a psychotic killer in horror action-adventure The Coma: Recut Deluxe; and immerse yourself in a gripping sci-fi story with mind-bending puzzles and hidden secrets with action-adventure The Way.

Set sail in a large procedurally-generated world with swashbuckling naval combat in sandbox Indie Windward; enjoy a remastered action strategy RPG lovingly built by developers and the loyal community in which the classic meant so much with Space Rangers HD: A War Apart; and head to a mysterious island where bitter cold and vicious creatures conspire to defeat the unprepared in open-world survival Savage Lands.

Take yourself away from the day-to-day troubles and step into a unique surreal universe filled with music, humor and multi-layered narrative with action-puzzle platformer Figment.

*The Coma: Recut Deluxe is delivered as two keys.
Post edited June 08, 2020 by CervelloYM
Looks like stuff they couldn't deplete their stock of via mystery bundles.
https://twitter.com/moonscript/status/1270285029558509569

That bundle added over 200 more games/other items

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/d2ferRL that should have all the new items since release
Humble Plug In Digital & Dear Villagers Bundle

€1
Impulsion
AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected
Splasher (Also for Mac and Linux)
Strikers Edge (Also for Mac)

BTA
Mana Spark (Also for Mac and Linux)
Roof Rage
Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe (Also for Mac and Linux)
Old School Musical

€10
Hover (Also for Mac and Linux)
Dead in Vinland (Also for Mac)
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
Post edited June 09, 2020 by Grargar
The platformer Kao the Kangaroo Round 2 is free on Steam until the 15th of June: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1048540/Kao_the_Kangaroo_Round_2/
low rated
Edit
Post edited June 16, 2020 by Slippy2k
Slippy2k: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (GOG Key, multilingual, Metacritic 75/7.7) for 1 Cent

That's how it's done:
1. Go to www.gamivo.com/?glv=v1jz58ue
2. Scroll down and select the provider _ePlay
3. remove the tick from the customer protection program
4. leave the country selection on Outside EU
5. use the STCLEARSKY-GAMIVO voucher
6. pay by PayPal
7. deselect the Gamivo Smart subscription
8. redeem the key at GOG.com
9. plunge into the zone
Is this legit?
Slippy2k:
letsmaybeLP92: Is this legit?
Anything with Trust Pilot logo is never legit.
Gog keys are not sold anywhere else (except some legit sites like humblebundle).
amrit9037: Anything with Trust Pilot logo is never legit.
So, this site is not legit? O.o
https://www.fanatical.com/