It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MadArtas: Do you think there is any chance that GOG will do a sale on Tyranny from Obsidian Entertainment any time soon?

I would love to buy the game on GOG, but not for 42€. Maybe for 30€? On the secondary market, you can get Steam keys for 17€, but I would like to avoid Steam.
greeklover: I think there was a - 66% or more sale recently but if you are a little patient it will come back in less than 3 months
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll wait it out.
greeklover: I think there was a - 66% or more sale recently but if you are a little patient it will come back in less than 3 months
MadArtas: Thanks for the info. I guess I'll wait it out.
RWarehall keeps a google sheet with a tracker of 2017 and to-date 2018 sales:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_sales_spreadsheet_2018

Based on that, greeklover is correct that it was on sale for 66% earlier this month during the Chinese New Year sale. Might see it come back in that range during the March sale.
Bandai Namko Anime Sale on humblebundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/bandai-namco-anime-sale/?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_twos_tile_index_1
BitsDuJour offers a game today: PC Software Download Deals

$19.99
Trainz: A New Era Platinum Edition Bundle | BitsDuJour Exclusives

Details & Requirements

Updates included

Includes

Trainz: A New Era Standard Edition
4 TANE Deluxe Edition Routes
4 Platinum Bonus Sessions for Standard Edition Routes
4 Platinum Bonus Routes
3 Platinum Bonus Trainsets
30-Day First Class Ticket
60+ Sessions (+10 Tutorials)
120+ Locomotives
600+ Rolling Stock Vehicles
18,400+ Total Assets

System Requirements
Windows:

Windows 7 64-bit, 8, 10
Processor: Intel I/AMD K10 Series 2GHz, 64-bit processor
4 GB of RAM
Graphics: 1GB VRAM with DirectX 11 support
30 GB of storage space
Requires an internet connection for online services

Terms

Instant digital redemption

Fanatical Nemesis Bundle #6 - https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/nemesis-bundle-6

Tier 1 - £0.89 / $1

Kathy Rain
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
TASTEE: Lethal Tactics
Slice, Dice & Rice

Tier 2 - 4.29 / $4.99
Phoning Home
Killing Room
Table Top Racing: World Tour
Seraph
Panzer Corps
Juanito Arcade Mayhem
The Metronomicon
Dungeon Rushers

Tier 3 - £7.69 / $8.99
Beholder
Beholder - Blissful Sleep DLC
Antihero
high rated
The Humble Brawler Bundle

$1
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Skullgirls + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!
Street Figher X Tekken

$9
Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
Rivals of Aether

Skullgirls offers both a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited February 27, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: Skullgirls offers both a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
That's quite intersting since it is a pretty good game imo. Thank you.
Already own BlazBlue and Skullgirls, but the first tier (outside of Skullgirls being the base game only) is alright. Might've been better just to have the game plus 2nd Encore under the $9 tier instead.
RayRay13000: Already own BlazBlue and Skullgirls, but the first tier (outside of Skullgirls being the base game only) is alright. Might've been better just to have the game plus 2nd Encore under the $9 tier instead.
What they mean exactly with "Skullgirls DRM-Free build is base game only."? Except for the online multiplayer the DRM-Free version has other deficiencies?
RayRay13000: Already own BlazBlue and Skullgirls, but the first tier (outside of Skullgirls being the base game only) is alright. Might've been better just to have the game plus 2nd Encore under the $9 tier instead.
Alexim: What they mean exactly with "Skullgirls DRM-Free build is base game only."? Except for the online multiplayer the DRM-Free version has other deficiencies?
There are imo two possibilitys to interpret this:
1) The DRM-free version only has the base game and not the soundtrack included. (I don't believe that they wanted to say this)
2) The DRM-free version has only the base game and no DLCs - there also might not be any possibility to add DLCs ( this is what I am guessing they wanted to say).

The game (Steam release) has several possible DLCs including additional characters and fully voiced story.

Maybe someone who owns the DRM-free version could explain this better.
Post edited February 28, 2018 by MarkoH01
Mass Effect Andromeda (Origin) is on sale at Origin and at Amazon (as an Origin Digital Code) for $9.99. I've heard some not very good things for this game regarding the story being sub-par and having quite a few bugs. But I'm a huge Mass Effect fan and this is below my price point so I'm gonna give it a try.

Origin Link
Amazon Link
BenKii: Mass Effect Andromeda (Origin) is on sale at Origin and at Amazon (as an Origin Digital Code) for $9.99. I've heard some not very good things for this game regarding the story being sub-par and having quite a few bugs. But I'm a huge Mass Effect fan and this is below my price point so I'm gonna give it a try.

Origin Link
Amazon Link
Unfortunately it's 15,99 Euro in Germany. Given the fact that it should be even less Euro than Dollars it's clear that this is regional pricing at its worse. So unfortunytely it's a no buy for me in this case. Thanks for the tip though.
BenKii: Mass Effect Andromeda (Origin) is on sale at Origin and at Amazon (as an Origin Digital Code) for $9.99. I've heard some not very good things for this game regarding the story being sub-par and having quite a few bugs. But I'm a huge Mass Effect fan and this is below my price point so I'm gonna give it a try.

Origin Link
Amazon Link
My daughters have been playing it off and on for a while. They like it well enough, and seem to think the main story is okay. But it's not as good as the previous ME games, according to them. Still, probably well worth the ten bucks.
Alexim: What they mean exactly with "Skullgirls DRM-Free build is base game only."? Except for the online multiplayer the DRM-Free version has other deficiencies?
MarkoH01: There are imo two possibilitys to interpret this:
1) The DRM-free version only has the base game and not the soundtrack included. (I don't believe that they wanted to say this)
2) The DRM-free version has only the base game and no DLCs - there also might not be any possibility to add DLCs ( this is what I am guessing they wanted to say).

The game (Steam release) has several possible DLCs including additional characters and fully voiced story.

if I recall correctly it's skullgirls but only local MP and not online I will check and update if different.
MarkoH01: There are imo two possibilitys to interpret this:

cecil: if I recall correctly it's skullgirls but only local MP and not online I will check and update if different.
I just bought it after I was told.

It's the base game without MP containing all DLC and the Soundtrack.
GR00T: My daughters have been playing it off and on for a while. They like it well enough, and seem to think the main story is okay. But it's not as good as the previous ME games, according to them. Still, probably well worth the ten bucks.
If it would be 10 bucks for me as well I would actually buy it ;)
Post edited March 01, 2018 by MarkoH01