It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@RWarehall - Thanks for the time and effort your previously put into the speadsheet. As a couple others have said, it was very helpful in deciding whether or not I was getting the best sale price on games here.

It's too bad that the poster children for forced sterilization programs ruined it for the entire site. Take heart though, they are courting their own demise in that part of the world.
Post edited August 29, 2018 by kblazer883
A new sale without the RWarehall spredsheet isn't the same.

I take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the work he has done over the years, and I hope that he will be able to return soon.
Yup, the first place I've thought about after Sale launch...
Damn those foking retarded, SJW, no-life kiddos....
Good job on that list RWarehall. You are a credit to the community.
Is there no more sales spreadsheet?
Not even from other users?
high rated
Tytus-: Is there no more sales spreadsheet?
Not even from other users?
Due to the new GoG design causing issues, it came back...
The new 2019 one is here...
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
RWarehall: ...
Thanks for keeping it alive!
And thank you for all the work done during Winter Sale - your spreadsheet was really helpful!
RWarehall: Due to the new GoG design causing issues, it came back...
The new 2019 one is here...
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
The 100% off of The Witcher is wrong.
high rated
kbnrylaec: The 100% off of The Witcher is wrong.
To the best of my knowledge, going to that page; subscribing to the newsletter; then going to the game page will still allow you a free 100% off copy of the Witcher if you have not claimed it before.