It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fanatical will be having a new bundle/day for this week. Their first bundle is:

Indie Legends Bundle 7

Pay €3.39 for the 8 following Steam keys:

Deadlight
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
GoNNER
Replica
The Count Lucanor + Soundtrack
Bad Dream: Coma
Mad Games Tycoon
Barony
Grargar: Fanatical will be having a new bundle/day for this week. Their first bundle is:

Indie Legends Bundle 7
Barony
The Fanatical Starter Bundle also says "New" on the Fanatical email.
Grargar: Fanatical will be having a new bundle/day for this week. Their first bundle is:

Indie Legends Bundle 7

Pay €3.39 for the 8 following Steam keys:

Kingdom Rush Frontiers
I don't know anything about the rest of the bundle, but that's a better price just for KRF than what it was on sale for (50% off) last week.
Humble Classics Return Bundle

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Broken Sword 5 -The Serpent's Curse (Also DRM-Free)
Shadowrun Returns
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure + Soundtrack (Also DRM-Free)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

BTA
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Standard Edition + Soundtrack
Age of Wonders III
Xenonauts (Also DRM-Free)

$15
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut Edition

All games are multi-platform, except for Tesla Effect which doesn't support Linux.
Post edited February 21, 2018 by Grargar
Well, that's an old bag of stale monkey shit.
Grargar: Humble Classics Return Bundle

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Broken Sword 5 -The Serpent's Curse (Also DRM-Free)
Shadowrun Returns
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure + Soundtrack (Also DRM-Free)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

BTA
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Wasteland 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition + Soundtrack
Age of Wonders III
Xenonauts (Also DRM-Free)

$15
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut Edition

All games are multi-platform, except for Tesla Effect which doesn't support Linux.
Great bundle! Pay what you want for Broken Sword 5 and Tesla Effect...nice.
Wow, that looks like a brilliant bundle for me: The only games I already own are two of the "Shadowruns" and I'm really interested in most of the rest. But before I pay $15: Are there any games in the bundle that need additional DLCs to fully enjoy them (I'm only interested in singleplayer)?
It's a great bundle for someone who doesn't have any of the shadowrun games. I have the two first. Sooo...

If someone doesn't need the shadowrun hong kong, I can trade a gog key for Baldur's gate Enhanced Edition or a Company of Heroes 2 steam key, or you can post in the trading thread.
Geddes17: Wow, that looks like a brilliant bundle for me: The only games I already own are two of the "Shadowruns" and I'm really interested in most of the rest. But before I pay $15: Are there any games in the bundle that need additional DLCs to fully enjoy them (I'm only interested in singleplayer)?
Age of Wonders 3 has DLCs, but I don't know how important they are
Post edited February 20, 2018 by greeklover
Assuming the two upper tiers (BTA/$15) are tied to a single key?

Not sure I have $15 this month, but Torment + Xenonauts + the two later Shadowrun games all for that price are kinda tempting.
bler144: Assuming the two upper tiers (BTA/$15) are tied to a single key?

Not sure I have $15 this month, but Torment + Xenonauts + the two later Shadowrun games all for that price are kinda tempting.
No I think each game has a separate key, because in a previous bundle Bigs gifted me Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
Xenonauts is tempting but I already have all other games (except of AoW 3) so I guess I will pass...
bler144: Assuming the two upper tiers (BTA/$15) are tied to a single key?

greeklover: No I think each game has a separate key, because in a previous bundle Bigs gifted me Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
thanks - something to ponder, then.
Grargar: Wasteland 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition + Soundtrack
Humble Bundle made a mistake listing it initially. It's the Standard Edition, which is even worse than the Classic or Deluxe Edition. You get Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2: Director's Cut. Soundtrack is provided via Humble (not a Steam download). The description when clicking on Wasteland 2 lists Classic Edition features, but that is false since it does not apply with the Standard Edition. There is no way on Steam to upgrade to the Classic or Deluxe Edition, unlike GOG which does provide the option for a Deluxe Edition upgrade. This is just to clear things up on such silly shenanigans.
shadowrgog: Humble Bundle made a mistake listing it initially. It's the Standard Edition, which is even worse than the Classic or Deluxe Edition. You get Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2: Director's Cut. Soundtrack is provided via Humble (not a Steam download). The description when clicking on Wasteland 2 lists Classic Edition features, but that is false since it does not apply with the Standard Edition. There is no way on Steam to upgrade to the Classic or Deluxe Edition, unlike GOG which does provide the option for a Deluxe Edition upgrade. This is just to clear things up on such silly shenanigans.
Got to love those twice-in-a-row Humble mistakes.
shadowrgog: It's the Standard Edition, which is even worse than the Classic or Deluxe Edition.
What are the differences please?