It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shadowrgog: It's the Standard Edition, which is even worse than the Classic or Deluxe Edition.
BlueMooner: What are the differences please?
In Standard Edition you get Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, that's all. In Classic Edition, you get those games and extras which include Wasteland 1, the concept art book and the soundtrack. In this bundle, when you pay for tier 2 (Better Than Average), you also get the soundtrack to download via Humble, but you won't get the Steam copy that's in the Classic Edition if that matters. They should be the same, it's just a matter of where you want to download them from. The Deluxe Edition includes 3 novellas and 1 copy of The Bard's Tale, on top of everything in Classic Edition.

When you redeem a tier on Steam (Standard, Classic, or Deluxe), you are stuck with it, so understanding your choices helps. Steam doesn't sell the Standard Edition as well (same as GOG). On GOG, you can upgrade it when you get the Classic Edition or contact Support if it happens to be a Standard to Deluxe upgrade to get Classic extras too (see Grargar's post below). I hope this helps.

By the way, Humble fixed the product description so it doesn't list Classic Edition features anymore. It should be less confusing now.
Post edited February 21, 2018 by shadowrgog
shadowrgog: On GOG, you can upgrade it when you get the Classic Edition.
On GOG, you can also upgrade it by buying the Deluxe Upgrade and then asking support to add the Classic extras to your account.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/release_wasteland_2_digital_deluxe_edition/post428
shadowrgog: On GOG, you can upgrade it when you get the Classic Edition.
Grargar: On GOG, you can also upgrade it by buying the Deluxe Upgrade and then asking support to add the Classic extras to your account.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/release_wasteland_2_digital_deluxe_edition/post428
That's great to know. As long as one contacts Support, it should work out, thanks for the heads up. I suppose I should edit my post to reflect that then.
Post edited February 21, 2018 by shadowrgog
greeklover: It's a great bundle for someone who doesn't have any of the shadowrun games. I have the two first. Sooo...

If someone doesn't need the shadowrun hong kong, I can trade a gog key for Baldur's gate Enhanced Edition or a Company of Heroes 2 steam key, or you can post in the trading thread.

Age of Wonders 3 has DLCs, but I don't know how important they are
Hey, I was considering getting the bundle but I already own most of the games, if you mean Baldur's 2 I'd be up for the trade.
greeklover: It's a great bundle for someone who doesn't have any of the shadowrun games. I have the two first. Sooo...

If someone doesn't need the shadowrun hong kong, I can trade a gog key for Baldur's gate Enhanced Edition or a Company of Heroes 2 steam key, or you can post in the trading thread.

Age of Wonders 3 has DLCs, but I don't know how important they are
contra_cultura: Hey, I was considering getting the bundle but I already own most of the games, if you mean Baldur's 2 I'd be up for the trade.
No sorry, I had that two months ago but I traded it
A surprisingly decent IndieGala bundle today: https://www.indiegala.com/hump-day-steam-bundle-52

$1 tier
Object "Cleaning"
Not Without My Poop
Pipe Push Paradise

$3.99 ttier
Leap of Fate
Luvocious
Please, Don’t Touch Anything
Among the Innocent: A Stricken Tale
AngerForce: Reloaded
Tiny Rails
Solaria Moon
amok: A surprisingly decent IndieGala bundle today: https://www.indiegala.com/hump-day-steam-bundle-52

Not Without My Poop
Decent, indeed !!!
Also a good new TinyBuild bundle on Fanatical: https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/tinybuild-party-bundle

$4.99 / £4.29
Mr. Shifty
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
Party Hard
SpeedRunners
Punch Club - Deluxe Edition
Lovely Planet
Phantom Trigger
No Time to Explain Remastered
Fearless Fantasy
Community Inc
Party Hard Tycoon
amok: A surprisingly decent IndieGala bundle today: https://www.indiegala.com/hump-day-steam-bundle-52

Not Without My Poop
MaxFulvus: Decent, indeed !!!
that's just the usual indieGala poop games... but the bundle is worth if for Leap of fate, Don't touch anything and Tiny Rails. Anger Force is also a good shooter, if that rocks your boat.
Post edited February 21, 2018 by amok
amok: that's just the usual indieGala poop games... but the bundle is worth if for Leap of fate, Don't touch anything and Tiny Rails. Anger Force is also a good shooter, if that rocks your boat.
Yes, sometimes there is good bundles... among a lot of poops ;)
Wingamestore has started winter sale.
EDIT : Actually best sale price for city and asylum is 5€ each, don't know if the origins stuff is worth it.

Is this Batman bundle on fanatical considered a good deal?

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/batman-complete-bundle

It's 9,99€ for these

Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
Normal price: €19.99

Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition

Batman: Arkham Origins

Batman: Arkham Origins - Online Supply Drop 1 DLC
Normal price: €2.99

Batman: Arkham Origins - Season Pass DLC

Batman: Arkham Origins - Online Supply Drop 2 DLC
Normal price: €2.99

Batman: Arkham Origins - Black Mask Challenge Pack DLC
Normal price: €1.99

Batman™: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition
Post edited February 23, 2018 by greeklover
Sale on Origin:
Titanfall 2 Ultimate is -67% €13.33 (cheaper than the standart version) and others
Post edited February 24, 2018 by dyscode
greeklover: EDIT : Actually best sale price for city and asylum is 5€ each, don't know if the origins stuff is worth it.

Is this Batman bundle on fanatical considered a good deal?
I don't know if it's the best deal yet, but €10 for two awesome games and one that's really good (and I had no problems with bugs in "Origins" so maybe they were sorted out with patches and bugfixes - or I was just lucky) is certainly a great deal! Well, if you generally like that sort of game and don't own any of them yet, obviously ...
Do you think there is any chance that GOG will do a sale on Tyranny from Obsidian Entertainment any time soon?

I would love to buy the game on GOG, but not for 42€. Maybe for 30€? On the secondary market, you can get Steam keys for 17€, but I would like to avoid Steam.
MadArtas: Do you think there is any chance that GOG will do a sale on Tyranny from Obsidian Entertainment any time soon?

I would love to buy the game on GOG, but not for 42€. Maybe for 30€? On the secondary market, you can get Steam keys for 17€, but I would like to avoid Steam.
I think there was a - 66% or more sale recently but if you are a little patient it will come back in less than 3 months