It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: [snip]
But that is the developer's website, not a third party retailer. Sorry, I suppose I should have been more specific. I thought most third party sites selling GOG codes acquired them illegitimately. This is why I was surprised to see Amazon dealing in GOG codes. Are there other retail vendors who legally offer GOG codes? I recall Humble offering a GOG code once a couple of years ago, but I'm not aware of any others.
Tekkaman-James: Sorry, I suppose I should have been more specific.
UPlay was selling Witcher codes as well, and Humble Bundle was selling Defender's Quest keys a few years back. I do not recall any other examples, though there were a few sparse bundles with GOG codes once upon a time.
There have been a couple of bundles on Groupees that included GOG codes.
hummer010: There have been a couple of bundles on Groupees that included GOG codes.
Bloodrayne 1 & 2 if I remember correctly.
hummer010: There have been a couple of bundles on Groupees that included GOG codes.
You can see them here. Three weeks ago I redeemned keys for the megarace games, the Sherlock Holmes game, journey to the center of the earth, and atlantis 2 and 3 games, so these have surely not expired. I'm almost sure Lionheart, Earthworm Jim and the Bloodrayne game keys haven't expired either (I gave away some of these keys some months ago).
Post edited December 11, 2016 by murcielago
murcielago: You can see them here. Three weeks ago I redeemned keys for the megarace games, the Sherlock Holmes game, journey to the center of the earth, and atlantis 2 and 3 games, so these have surely not expired. I'm almost sure Lionheart, Earthworm Jim and the Bloodrayne game keys haven't expired either (I gave away some of these keys some months ago).
I just tried my three Atlantis GOG keys again and GOG says they expired.
I totally forgot to redeem them back then, was pretty miffed about myself.

EDIT
forget the above. only Atlantis 1 seems to have expired. 2 and 3 still worked.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by dyscode
BenKii: There is no Steam code, only a code to redeem on Gog.
Tekkaman-James: Interesting. I had no idea that Amazon dealt in GOG codes. I didn't know that GOG let outside vendors sell their codes. I'm assuming this is just in the case of the Witcher series, yes?
Very few deals on indiegamestand.com also had GOG codes, at least The Cat Lady and Unmechanical.
2016 Holiday Surprise Box (7 Mystery Square Enix PC Games) is $9.99 at the NA Square Enix Store or €6.49 at the EU Square Enix Store.

From the description:
"With this digital box, you’ll receive 7 PC download games and a special Square Enix Store promotion for a bundle that’s too good to miss out on!
The contents of this exclusive deal will be announced and delivered after 4 am PST on December 20th, 2016.

Offer Valid: 12/12/2016 4:00 AM PST ~ 12/19/2016 4 AM PST"

NA Link
EU Link
Post edited December 12, 2016 by BenKii
BenKii: 2016 Holiday Surprise Box (7 Mystery Square Enix PC Games) is $9.99 at the NA Square Enix Store or €6.49 at the EU Square Enix Store.

From the description:
"With this digital box, you’ll receive 7 PC download games and a special Square Enix Store promotion for a bundle that’s too good to miss out on!
The contents of this exclusive deal will be announced and delivered after 4 am PST on December 20th, 2016.

NA Link
EU Link
I would take any bet that "Life is Strange Season" is included.
And HItman Ep1.
BenKii: 2016 Holiday Surprise Box (7 Mystery Square Enix PC Games) is $9.99 at the NA Square Enix Store or €6.49 at the EU Square Enix Store.

From the description:

NA Link
EU Link
dyscode: I would take any bet that "Life is Strange Season" is included.
And HItman Ep1.
Could be since it has an FSK18 rating here in Germany and afaik Hitman is rated 18 here.

From the description:

NA Link
EU Link
as a Mac user this is a dicy one but...
Sleeping Dogs Ultimate
Tomb Raider Complete
Life Is Strange Complete
Are all for Mac and I wouldn't mind...
Then again ya know they will all be in a Humble Square bundle one day...
Wintersale at GMG.
get an extra 10% off with WINTER10
dyscode: Wintersale at GMG.
get an extra 10% off with WINTER10
where do I enter the promo code?
Didn't think GMG would be cheaper then Steam but they are it seems for some things
cecil: where do I enter the promo code?
In the code box during the checkout phase.
cecil: where do I enter the promo code?
TheMonkofDestiny: In the code box during the checkout phase.
I don't see a promo code box :-( also if the price is in $ I assume it's as should be I don't face conversion fees?
EDIT: I think I found it :-)
Post edited December 13, 2016 by cecil