It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: N++ (NPLUSPLUS)
Notepad++ is now a game? Oh, nevermind.
Gah, I wouldn't mind Day of the Tentacle remake but there's literally nothing else in there I care for, maybe something nice unlocks next week.
The first tier looks pretty good! I always wanted to see what Pony Island was all about, so at least I'm definitely in for that. I suppose whether I BTA will really depend on next week's reveals.
mcneil_1: Thanks for the heads up on the bio points
dyscode: it's already over? I saw it few hours ago but now it seems gone. frak...
Dang that was quick, I myself was waiting for payday so I could get enough points to buy citadel and omega for ME3 (the last two story dlc I need for the game)
N+ was a fun game
wouldn't mind DoTT
Still no clue WTF Pony Island IS really
How is that Shantae game I only played one of them on mobile...
I've been wanting to try The Forest for a while but i keep wishing it would hit GOG as an In Dev game... Probably won't happen any time soon if at all.
I got to say, I'd be willing to pay for Mass Effect DLC even their ridiculous prices, but I'd be much happier if EA swallowed their ill pride and did a 50% off sale on all the franchise before Andromeda hits the shelves. I've never quite experienced the franchise to its fullest potential.
HijacK: I got to say, I'd be willing to pay for Mass Effect DLC even their ridiculous prices, but I'd be much happier if EA swallowed their ill pride and did a 50% off sale on all the franchise before Andromeda hits the shelves. I've never quite experienced the franchise to its fullest potential.
That's what I am hoping. At time they did was when ME3 hit was released...
But I never will pay full price.
Post edited January 11, 2017 by dyscode
Surprised there is no mention of the latest Groupees bundle...
https://groupees.com/remute16

Besides "typical" Groupees selections, of special note in the $2.50 tier:
C64 Forever 2016 - Plus Edition

Well worth it just for that in my opinion.
Point_Man: I've been wanting to try The Forest for a while but i keep wishing it would hit GOG as an In Dev game... Probably won't happen any time soon if at all.
It's a good game. Some of the enemies animations/actions really impressed me in game, some of the best I've seen I think.

Check out Fooster on youtube, does load of the game. Although go for earlier stuff, as story would get spoilt.
RWarehall: Surprised there is no mention of the latest Groupees bundle...

I wonder what thos mentioned 500 C64 games are.
cecil: N+ was a fun game
wouldn't mind DoTT
Still no clue WTF Pony Island IS really
How is that Shantae game I only played one of them on mobile...
Pony Island simply is an extraordinary experience you cannot decribe. If you want something different with lots of logic puzzles included, a few quite easy action jump and shoot sequences and some things you'd never expect to be in such a game you really should give it a try.
Post edited January 11, 2017 by MarkoH01
RWarehall: Besides "typical" Groupees selections, of special note in the $2.50 tier:

+1 Cheers!
RWarehall: Surprised there is no mention of the latest Groupees bundle...

MarkoH01: I wonder what thos mentioned 500 C64 games are.
I'm not sure where you read it was 500 games since it's about 100, but there are also some other things in there, like Demos and videos. So I decided to make a list of what's in the file folders; see here. Hope that helps.
Actually, it's 5,000 games.
skimmie: I'm not sure where you read it was 500 games since it's about 100, but there are also some other things in there, like Demos and videos. So I decided to make a list of what's in the file folders; see here. Hope that helps.
The product page on groupees says that there are 5000 database entries. I guess that's the misleading part here, as it does not mean that these games are included. What I believe to remember from Amiga Forever that database is just like a little knowledgebase.