It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Accatone: Be aware that this bundle does not offer all the OST (at least not yet). The first bonus features Brigador OST Vol. 1 which will be unlocked soon. The second bonus is a mystery; it can contain Vol 2. or the audiobook, or none of them. I would say wait till the second bonus is unlocked (it will be probably unlocked tomorrow). There are still lots of Brigador games left (339) so I don't think you will miss this limited offer. If the bonus 2 does not offer OST or the audiobook, I would say wait for the winter/christmas sale and go for the deluxe version while it's on sale (either on HB widget or on Humble Bundle so that you can get them DRM-free).
cecil: then only spend $5 for the MAVS albums themselves ;-)
Yes, that's right! :) I also paid $5 for the bundle. I'm also waiting the mystery bonus to be unlocked. I didn't go for the $10 tie because the game is Steam-only and not all OST is available (and no audiobook too).
Is GOMO on full discount the cheapest GOG game ever?
cecil: then only spend $5 for the MAVS albums themselves ;-)
Accatone: Yes, that's right! :) I also paid $5 for the bundle. I'm also waiting the mystery bonus to be unlocked. I didn't go for the $10 tie because the game is Steam-only and not all OST is available (and no audiobook too).
I really like the band's music but that is one super weird ass band name it feels like a wheel of fortune answer more then a band name ;-)
Post edited December 08, 2016 by cecil
cecil: Is GOMO on full discount the cheapest GOG game ever?
No. There were a few PWYW bundles some time back, so you could get some games by paying $0.01
hairydangler: One Finger Death Punch for 49 cents at Bundlestars. Flash Deal. Not my type of game normally but Im thinking it over.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star-deal
ony 1 hour left - and this game is suprisingly good. Don't let the graphics confuse you, this is an action game distilled into its primary functions. It is really, really good, it is not coincidental that it has a 98% user rating. Get this game now!
Distant Worlds Universe (Steam version) is on sale at Bundle Stars 67% off ($19.79 limited time & keys).

This is one of, if not the, best 4X Space game out there:

Trailer - https://youtu.be/FNUVCW0qBU8

hairydangler: One Finger Death Punch for 49 cents at Bundlestars. Flash Deal. Not my type of game normally but Im thinking it over.

amok: ony 1 hour left - and this game is suprisingly good. Don't let the graphics confuse you, this is an action game distilled into its primary functions. It is really, really good, it is not coincidental that it has a 98% user rating. Get this game now!
Coundn't agree more. This is highly addictive.
Indiegala EQ Games Bundle of Steam games
TIER 1: Pay $1 and get 3 Steam Games

Apokalypsis (STEAM) +
Leviathan Starblade (STEAM)
SAMOLIOTIK DELUXE EDITION (STEAM) +

TIER 2: Pay ONLY $2.99 and Get the Entire Bundle

Exteria (STEAM) +
VR Journey (STEAM) +
Tiny Guardians (STEAM) +
Rescue your chickens (STEAM) +
CountDown™ (STEAM) +
Ridge (STEAM) +
The Lost Valley (STEAM)
CRACKHEAD (STEAM)
Accatone: it can contain Vol 2
It was indeed this and both unlocks are available.
Accatone: it can contain Vol 2
Cyraxpt: It was indeed this and both unlocks are available.
I was hoping that the mystery bonus would feature Vol. 2, so it was great to see the bundle has all the Brigador OST. It's one more reason to get the bundle.
Pre-Xmas Sale on GamersGate
and
Gamesplanet (UK)
Bundlestars Dollar Dash 2

1 key for $1
4 keys for $3
8 keys for $5

Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
Pool Nation
Dead Effect 2
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Shadowgate (2014)
A Story About My Uncle
Deponia
Safety First!
Lichdom: Battlemage
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
Kingdom Rush
Dub Dash
Industry Giant 2
Super Sanctum TD
Dead Effect
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine DLC (Gog Code) is $9.99 at Amazon. This is the cheapest this expansion pack has been to my knowledge. There is no Steam code, only a code to redeem on Gog.

Link
Postal Redux is $.99 on BS Star Deal for the next 22 hours
Post edited December 10, 2016 by dyscode
BenKii: There is no Steam code, only a code to redeem on Gog.
Interesting. I had no idea that Amazon dealt in GOG codes. I didn't know that GOG let outside vendors sell their codes. I'm assuming this is just in the case of the Witcher series, yes?
Tekkaman-James: I'm assuming this is just in the case of the Witcher series, yes?
No. Very few games though sell GOG codes outside of GOG.