It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

edit: Nevermind. (ninja'd as in what he said ;))
Post edited January 12, 2017 by mchack
skimmie: I'm not sure where you read it was 500 games since it's about 100, but there are also some other things in there, like Demos and videos. So I decided to make a list of what's in the file folders; see here. Hope that helps.
DukeNukemForever: The product page on groupees says that there are 5000 database entries. I guess that's the misleading part here, as it does not mean that these games are included. What I believe to remember from Amiga Forever that database is just like a little knowledgebase.
You are correct that was what I thought were the actual games. Well, I already have a C64 emulator and several games for it so I guess I pass here. Thank you for clearing this up.
high rated
Winter Sale on Humble Bundle store begins. You can get DiRT Showdown free for two days:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dirt-showdown-free-game
Accatone: Winter Sale on Humble Bundle store begins. You can get DiRT Showdown free for two days:

Guess which game is going to be removed from steam next week? ;)
So is HB Store still doing daily deals and whatnot, or is it just the same deals throughout the sale? Haven't been paying much attention to them lately.
Chandoraa: So is HB Store still doing daily deals and whatnot, or is it just the same deals throughout the sale? Haven't been paying much attention to them lately.
They should still be doing daily deals.
Chandoraa: So is HB Store still doing daily deals and whatnot, or is it just the same deals throughout the sale? Haven't been paying much attention to them lately.
Grargar: They should still be doing daily deals.
I think so as well. Most of the discounted games will go back to their regular price in two weeks, but there are a bunch which are tagged as expiring in a couple of hours, so I guess every day at 18h UTC there will be some new daily deals.
They ARE doing daily deals but all others remain the same discounted price. Be aware that they reduced much more games than the games mentioned on the deals page. So if you are interested in a game you might want to use the search engine to see if there is a discount on it.
Indiegala - The Friday Slaughter Bundle

$1:

- Nightmare
- Mobile Astro
- Citalis

$3.49 (price increases in 24h):

- 123 Slaughter Me Street
- 123 Slaughter Me Street 2
- Mad Bullets
- Nekuia
- Guardian Of December
- The Turkey of Christmas Past
- The Butterfly Sign

Bundlestars: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy for $1
Post edited January 13, 2017 by siulebuo
MarkoH01: They ARE doing daily deals but all others remain the same discounted price. Be aware that they reduced much more games than the games mentioned on the deals page. So if you are interested in a game you might want to use the search engine to see if there is a discount on it.
By search engine, do you mean just the one humble provides, or is there some third party website that'll do the legwork for you?
Honestly, I'm having trouble finding my way around in this sale, and looking for games that I might find interesting feels kind of needlessly time-consuming.
MarkoH01: They ARE doing daily deals but all others remain the same discounted price. Be aware that they reduced much more games than the games mentioned on the deals page. So if you are interested in a game you might want to use the search engine to see if there is a discount on it.
WildHobgoblin: By search engine, do you mean just the one humble provides, or is there some third party website that'll do the legwork for you?
Honestly, I'm having trouble finding my way around in this sale, and looking for games that I might find interesting feels kind of needlessly time-consuming.
You could use:
IsThereAnyDeal.com
Post edited January 13, 2017 by gixgox
Accatone: Winter Sale on Humble Bundle store begins. You can get DiRT Showdown free for two days:

Thank you for th info! Just got it and I'm thrilled!
gixgox: You could use:
IsThereAnyDeal.com
Ah, thanks, I hadn't thought of that ;)
Although I'm not sure it offers many advantages over just browsing humble? I had hoped there was sth along the lines of steamdb, that allows searching for genres/tags... Unless that's a function of ITAD I wasn't aware of?
gixgox: You could use:
IsThereAnyDeal.com
WildHobgoblin: Ah, thanks, I hadn't thought of that ;)
Although I'm not sure it offers many advantages over just browsing humble? I had hoped there was sth along the lines of steamdb, that allows searching for genres/tags... Unless that's a function of ITAD I wasn't aware of?
The function to filter different genres is on the front side of the store. By using the browse fuction next to it you can also filter the platform and if the game should be DRM-free. After filtering you can use the sort fuction for discount or alphabetical or price.
Post edited January 13, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: The function to filter different genres is on the front side of the store. By using the browse fuction next to it you can also filter the platform and if the game should be DRM-free. After filtering you can use the sort fuction for discount or alphabetical or price.
I see... In that case, sorry for the stupid question.
I used browse, and the genre tab offering a staggering single option ("all") threw me off a little. I don't see an option to sort by price, though (only highest discount), but I think I'll manage from here on out ;)
Thanks!