It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: So the steam cards thing, selling them is only possible for people that buy ON STEAM (rather then through bundles) NOT ON SALE?
That's just cruel, I for one will refuse to buy from steam directly and only wanted to cash in these and previous cards...
I finally get a foil (is it really a foil if the tag says common?) and can't even sell it?
What can you do with them if not selling?
Yes, you need to be a customer at least once between 30 days and 1 year ago to use Steam's market. ON Steam -> yes, NOT ON SALE -> I have no idea where you got that idea, any purchase is fine.

If you don't sell them then you can trade and collect and craft badges out of them. That will raise your profile level allowing you to customize it more. Not likely to be of interest to you if you don't use it.

Mind you, there's more market restrictions than just those, not to mention buying something cheap now still means it's 30 days before you can use the market.
Post edited June 24, 2016 by Pheace
BlackThorny: So the steam cards thing, selling them is only possible for people that buy ON STEAM (rather then through bundles) NOT ON SALE?
That's just cruel, I for one will refuse to buy from steam directly and only wanted to cash in these and previous cards...
I finally get a foil (is it really a foil if the tag says common?) and can't even sell it?
What can you do with them if not selling?
You can transform your useless Steam cards into gems. These gems can be used to collect Steam cards for games you own and which are only available via the market = a vicious circle O_o
BlackThorny: ...NOT ON SALE -> I have no idea where you got that idea, any purchase is fine.
Pheace: ...Mind you, there's more market restrictions than just those, not to mention buying something cheap now still means it's 30 days before you can use the market.
I meant not on this sale.
So anyone that didn't buy something ON STEAM at least 3 weeks before the current sale, won't be able to sell the cards from the sale...
that will most likely expire much sooner than the time one does wait the 30 days starting from a purchase made during the sale...

I have no problem with stupid rules such as forcing you to buy anything NOW, considering there are some offers under 1$, but forcing you to invest about a month PRIOR to the sale just to get its benefits? Total Bullshit.
Yes, I know that given a year there may be an overlap with the previous Steam Summer sale, but it's still possible that year will pass right in the middle of the sale, leaving you with SOME cards unmarketable...
https://steamdb.info/sales/

https://steamdb.info/bundles/
catpower1980: Damn, the two Resident Evil episodes were at -50% one or two week ago and I missed it, now it's only 30 and 40% :(

I'll only take the Eurotruck expansion DLC during this sales then. Thanks for the direct links ;)
Are you sure? I don't think they would change the percentage and according to this website it was:

Resident Evil Remaster – $11.99
Resident Evil 0 Remaster – $13.99

($ = €)
It seems the costume quest bundle containing both 1&2 costs less then just 2... which is... well...
At least steamdb noticed it and updated the price of 2 accordingly
BlackThorny: It seems the costume quest bundle containing both 1&2 costs less then just 2... which is... well...
That's because Costume Quest 2 alone is 75% off while the bundle is 90% off.
catpower1980: Damn, the two Resident Evil episodes were at -50% one or two week ago and I missed it, now it's only 30 and 40% :(

I'll only take the Eurotruck expansion DLC during this sales then. Thanks for the direct links ;)
Cyraxpt: Are you sure? I don't think they would change the percentage and according to this website it was:

Resident Evil Remaster – $11.99
Resident Evil 0 Remaster – $13.99

($ = €)
I'm on another computer so I can't access my e-mails but in the notifications I got, I'm 70% certain that the prices were lower (like 9.99€ for RE 1). Anyway, they regularly put a sale on them so it's not the end of the world if I don't get them now ;)
BlackThorny: It seems the costume quest bundle containing both 1&2 costs less then just 2... which is... well...
PainOfSalvation: That's because Costume Quest 2 alone is 75% off while the bundle is 90% off.
Well according to steamdb Costume Quest 2 was at 90% off at the first moments of the sale and changed to 75% later on.
Still, even at 90% off it seems it was priced the same as the bundle... or actually it still is
catpower1980: I'm on another computer so I can't access my e-mails but in the notifications I got, I'm 70% certain that the prices were lower (like 9.99€ for RE 1). Anyway, they regularly put a sale on them so it's not the end of the world if I don't get them now ;)
I don't want to call you out but i think you're confusing with something else (perhaps RE Revelations?).

https://steamdb.info/app/304240/

Change the currency to euros and check the price history, it was never below 11.99€ (-40%) and from 14 to 16 June it had that price.
low rated
Could we stop cluttering up this thread with endless vomit about the Steam sale?

We know there's a Steam sale already.

We don't need the blow-by-blow.

Thanks.
yogsloth: Could we stop cluttering up this thread with endless vomit about the Steam sale?

Thanks.
http://media2.giphy.com/media/14smAwp2uHM3Di/200.gif
yogsloth: Could we stop cluttering up this thread with endless vomit about the Steam sale?

Thanks.
It's a gaming deals thread, mostly about deals on sites other than GOG, what did you expect?
Somebody interested in a bundle:

Indiegala Anuman Interactive Bundle of Steam games
Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!
Monument Builders - Alcatraz (STEAM)
Darkstone (STEAM)
Bet On Soldier (STEAM)

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 14 AWESOME STEAM GAMES!
Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village (STEAM)
Subject 13 (STEAM) +
AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy) (STEAM) +
AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo (STEAM) +
Red Johnson's Chronicles - 1+2 - Steam Special Edition (STEAM)
Fire & Forget - The Final Assault (STEAM)
Black Viper: Sophia's Fate (STEAM)
Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones's Gold (STEAM)
Dream Chamber (STEAM)
Garfield Kart (STEAM)
Gods vs Humans (STEAM)
Came across a few good deals while browsing the Steam Summer Sale.

Bundle Deals:
92% off Civilization V: Complete Bundle

Individual deals:
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons $1.49
Tron 2.0 $2.49
Fable Anniversary $5.24