It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<Sorry, wrong thread.>

Game Giveaway of the day &mdash; The Lake House: Children of Silence

Find hidden objects, solve puzzles and prepare yourself for a dark place!
Long-forgotten memories bubble to the surface when the past invades the present in The Lake House: Children of Silence! Located at the edge of a gloomy lake and shrouded in fog, the house at the center of this story has stood empty for 15 years. Beckoned by what appears to be a ghost, a woman who lived there as a child returns to the house to solve a mystery that begins with an old photograph and ends in a secret room. Find hidden objects, solve puzzles and prepare yourself for an ending that will take you to a place darker than you can imagine!

Game features:

Over a dozen hidden object scenes;
Film projector with eight story clips;
Casual and Expert modes.
Look out for MyPlayCity traps.
Post edited July 17, 2016 by gixgox
Ratchet & Clank titles are currently on sale on PSN for as low as $3 each as part of the PSN Flash Sale.

Included titles are:
Ratchet: Deadlocked (PS3) -- $2.99
Ratchet & Clank: Collection (PS3) -- $5.99
Ratchet & Clank: Collection (PSVita) -- $5.99
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP) -- $2.99
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) (also comes with Quest for Booty) -- $2.99
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction (PS3) -- $2.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3) (also comes with Deadlocked) -- $2.99
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3) -- $2.99
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3) -- $2.99

Flash Sale Link
[url=https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/f=^ratchet|bucket~games%3Agame_content_type~games%2Cbundles|]Just Ratchet games Link[/url]
BenKii: Ratchet & Clank titles are currently on sale on PSN for as low as $3 each as part of the PSN Flash Sale.

Included titles are:
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) (also comes with Quest for Booty) -- $2.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3) (also comes with Deadlocked) -- $2.99

Flash Sale Link
[url=https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/f=^ratchet|bucket~games%3Agame_content_type~games%2Cbundles|]Just Ratchet games Link[/url]
I say they are all good except all 4 one and full frontal but then again it has deadlocked which is pretty awesome I think one of my personal favs is into the nexus/quest for booty
Another pantsy mcpants bundle from Indiegala.

Monday Motivation Bundle

$1 for:
Violet: Space Mission
boxlife
Space Survival

$2.49 for:
ZVEZDOLIOTIK + Cards
Zeus Quest Remastered + Cards
ReignMaker + Cards
Urban Pirate + Cards
Led It Rain (Early Access)
Grid Masters (Early Access)
Calibre 10 Racing

Meh.
Post edited July 18, 2016 by Getcomposted
Mass Daedalic sale on GMG.

P.S. wowsers!
The Daedalic Armageddon Bundle
BenKii: Ratchet & Clank titles are currently on sale on PSN for as low as $3 each as part of the PSN Flash Sale.

Included titles are:

Flash Sale Link
cecil: I say they are all good except all 4 one and full frontal but then again it has deadlocked which is pretty awesome I think one of my personal favs is into the nexus/quest for booty
I wasn't a big fan of Deadlocked. I am working through the Future series ATM so I actually haven't played Into the Nexus yet. A Crack in Time was fantastic though.

You can also get Quest for Booty separately, if you for some reason don't want/already have ITN.

That original collection though... If you don't have them already, grab it!
Post edited July 18, 2016 by BoxOfSnoo
also summer sale

incl. Lego Star Wars The Complete Sage 75% off so as low as it gets according to isthereanydeal.
well and a bunch of other star wars and xcom stuff... (it's xcom 2 digital deluxe 56% off which seems like a good deal for someone looking to get it)
Post edited July 18, 2016 by mchack
With their extraneous collection of Personal info and the infamous "Are you sure you want to Leave Page?" setup - GMG has become a somewhat sleazy site as far as I'm concerned.

Won't be doing business there anytime soon.
wanderer_27: With their extraneous collection of Personal info and the infamous "Are you sure you want to Leave Page?" setup - GMG has become a somewhat sleazy site as far as I'm concerned.

Indeed. Though they dropped the whole Voucher and don't leave thing now ... for a "you have to be logged in to see the good deals" thing ;)

so I totally understand not shoping there ... though I have to say, the few games (steam keys) that I got there in the past, always worked without problems.
wanderer_27: With their extraneous collection of Personal info and the infamous "Are you sure you want to Leave Page?" setup - GMG has become a somewhat sleazy site as far as I'm concerned.

For me it's the bullshit way they've done away with discount vouchers. Fair enough if it's not viable anymore from an economic standpoint or whatever, but they way they've gone about their removal is to instead attempt to lie to everyone.

Our NEW members pricing means that you get the lowest prices without the need to use our site wide vouchers; it's our new way to shop.

If you've got a Green Man Gaming account, you're now entitled to even better deals with our new 'Members Price' - that means you get treated like a VIP! As long as you sign in before you start shopping, you'll see the VIP corner flash on the product you're searching. This means that you're seeing the lowest price.

We're replacing our site wide vouchers to make it simpler, faster and easier for you to shop.
Anyone checked prices before/after voucher removal though?

Also, anyone using the site before, surely they had to be a member to buy anything?
So only difference now, is that the vouchers are shown once you log in anyway.

Or could you purchase without an account.

Either way, I've never had any bother with GMG, whereas steam itself.....

As for the Lego games, never looked into them, but I know a few rave about them.
mchack: also summer sale

incl. Lego Star Wars The Complete Sage 75% off so as low as it gets according to isthereanydeal.
well and a bunch of other star wars and xcom stuff... (it's xcom 2 digital deluxe 56% off which seems like a good deal for someone looking to get it)
Saw that too, good prices, but anything I'd want I already have :)

P.S. Star wars? Euwww ;)
Post edited July 19, 2016 by fishbaits
fishbaits: Anyone checked prices before/after voucher removal though?

Also, anyone using the site before, surely they had to be a member to buy anything?
So only difference now, is that the vouchers are shown once you log in anyway.

Or could you purchase without an account.

Either way, I've never had any bother with GMG, whereas steam itself.....
It's tough to guess, but it seems like instead of sitewide vouchers and VIP prices which the vouchers didn't work with, it's a mix of both price points, more thoroughly spread throughout the site.

I am under the impression you've always had to be a member to buy off GMG. Not sure why it's a hassle to log in to get a deal, but to each their own.

I've never had issues with GMG, afaik they're based out of the UK and do take feedback into consideration when making changes to their site.
Post edited July 19, 2016 by Leucius

I have to agree with your assessment. When I started buying games online for the first time in late 2012 it was just at GOG originally, then through the forums and perhaps even this specific thread I discovered the variety of online game retailers that are out there which I was blissfully unaware of up until then, and I discovered the various bundle sites as well (only was aware of Humble before that). GMG was one of the ones that people talked quite a bit about with praise over the site and their prices, so I started following them and getting their newsletter. When seasonal promos came along they almost always had the best prices on Steam games due to their additional 20-25% off discount vouchers. I hadn't bought games for Steam directly from Steam previously but I started buying some bundles from Humble and Bundlestars, then IndieGala so I had a growing Steam account, and eventually I bought some games from GMG also as the deal was too good to pass up and all I had heard about them was good things. I had good experiences for a long time with them as well, but it seems now that was only because nothing went wrong.

At a certain point in time I had a need to contact their technical support and they were slow to respond and gave rather poor quality customer service. Eventually the issue at hand was resolved but I never felt like they were giving customer service but rather I felt like they felt burdened to have to even respond to me or something. I've had dozens of interactions with GOG support over multitudes of issues in contrast and never had a bad experience here.

Anyhow, I continued to visit GMG's storefront for some time after that but cautiously. Once the news broke that they obtained copies of The Witcher 3 in the way of unauthorized GOG keys underhandedly through online black/grey markets, I considered that to be a rather shady and untrustworthy business tactic. I had to ask myself - "If this is how they act professionally among their competitors and potential business partners, do I really want to trust them to treat me as a customer with any higher moral or ethical expectations?" I was appalled by this type of unethical business practice and decided I would no longer shop there. Unsubscribed from their newsletter and removed my bookmarks.

I've visited links to their site over time out of curiosity but without any intentions to buy anything, and stopped recommending them to friends/etc. and cautioning people as well. Personally, I consider GMG to be only one step higher on the ladder than G2A nowadays so I avoid them.

I just checked their website and it seems they've made "improvements" so to speak, but the changes seem to make it even more difficult to navigate around and even find anything.

At any rate, they sure do seem to fit the sleazy/shady badge IMHO.
Did a quick check. Lost Planet 2 from GMG on sale - $6.79 before login, $6.29 after login. Wow, a whole 50 cents, that sure sounds like the lowest price. Except it isn't, because if the 20% voucher was active the lowest price would be $5.43 - and the voucher would be valid for this title because the 'VIP' discount is valid. There's some titles in the sale that don't have the 'VIP' discount, safe to assume those titles would not have been voucher applicable.

In the end as I've said they have their reasons for doing this and the vouchers were their way of staying competitive. My issue is how they're lying about why they've made the change, trying to sound as if this is all for the customer's convenience and that we're still getting the best price.
ABH20: Did a quick check. Lost Planet 2 from GMG on sale - $6.79 before login, $6.29 after login. Wow, a whole 50 cents, that sure sounds like the lowest price. Except it isn't, because if the 20% voucher was active the lowest price would be $5.43 - and the voucher would be valid for this title because the 'VIP' discount is valid. There's some titles in the sale that don't have the 'VIP' discount, safe to assume those titles would not have been voucher applicable.

In the end as I've said they have their reasons for doing this and the vouchers were their way of staying competitive. My issue is how they're lying about why they've made the change, trying to sound as if this is all for the customer's convenience and that we're still getting the best price.
Lost Planet 2 would be nice to buy if it didn't have GfWL. The reason I've never bought it when it's come up in sales. :(