It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amrit9037: Not a bad bundle at all.
Another world and Door Kickers are worth playing.
I own these two on gog.
Fantasysci5: Their blurb said it was their best bundle ever...not sure about that, but very decent. :P I have played Door Kickers, that was fun. Haven't even thought about Another World though.
That game is as old as me.
May be older than me. No kidding.
Back in day it was hard. One of level is so made that some people thought it was a glitch until someone figured it out.
It has been ported many times since it's first release.
Fantasysci5: Not a bad bundle for me. I've been curious about Sir, Party Hard, and Cleanup. And I'm still on the fence about the indiegala one with Advertcity.
I'm also only interested in 3ish out of 8, and this still seems like a good buy for me! (More so than the current Humble Bundle, at least.)
Super Senso Beta Access + Starter Pack

This code is for iOS or Android version of the game. I will include the redeeming instruction below.

2qnkwzsW9554

Here is the redeeming instructions:
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/220984087
Just in case you haven't checked the FRONTPAGE:

Dead Space and Dragon Age:Origins Ultimate arrived of GOG, $7 each. 60% off! Instabuy for me!
and SimCity 3000 for $5

Intro sale!
Post edited July 15, 2016 by dyscode
Heretic777: Super Senso Beta Access + Starter Pack

This code is for iOS or Android version of the game. I will include the redeeming instruction below.

2qnkwzsW9554

Here is the redeeming instructions:
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/220984087
PLEASE don't open code post thank you
-The MGMT
Trid: Can't get to the store page as steam is overloaded but I guess it's worse disscount thx to the "free" HD remake?
Grargar: Here's how it is (for Greece, at least. I don't know if it differs for Poland).

Before the announcement of Skyrim Special, the price for the Legendary Edition was €30. After the announcement of the Special Edition, the price ended up €36+. How? Simple. Bethesda wanted to give a chance for people who didn't have the DLCs to get them at a discount, so they turned the Skyrim Legendary Edition into a bundle, which gave a -39% discount from the total price... which is €60, so €60-39% is about €36. Now that the summer sale came, they merely increased the bundle discount to -58%, which turns the total price to about €25. To put it in perspective, this would be equal to a less than 20% discount for the Legendary Edition in its previous state.
dunno if you're still interested in skyrim legendary but bundlestars has a bethesda sale atm. not too great of a discount (40%) but at least the base price is back to 30€ ;) making it 18€ for the whole thing ... also if you maybe have (or get) one of these -10% discount codes from the legend bundle it's down to 16€
---
also newegg has the bioshock trilogy for $9 if isthereanydeal.com is to be believed. (see voucher section)
mchack: dunno if you're still interested in skyrim legendary but bundlestars has a bethesda sale atm. not too great of a discount (40%) but at least the base price is back to 30€ ;) making it 18€ for the whole thing ... also if you maybe have (or get) one of these -10% discount codes from the legend bundle it's down to 16€
I'm still interested, but BundleStars isn't interested in my money at all. :P
mchack: dunno if you're still interested in skyrim legendary but bundlestars has a bethesda sale atm. not too great of a discount (40%) but at least the base price is back to 30€ ;) making it 18€ for the whole thing ... also if you maybe have (or get) one of these -10% discount codes from the legend bundle it's down to 16€
Grargar: I'm still interested, but BundleStars isn't interested in my money at all. :P
oh, well, some shops don't seem to want customers, though I have to say I haven't had problems there yet ....

how about [url=http://www.funstockdigital.co.uk/the-elder-scrolls-v:-skyrim-legendary-edition-steam-key-pc-download]funstockdigital.co.uk[/url] also 40% off but with the low pound thats £12 which is 14,30€ according to google :D even better that :)
Post edited July 15, 2016 by mchack
Not really a deal but a new experiment in the Humble Store:

Free weekend on <span class="bold">Sid Meier's Civilization&reg;: Beyond Earth</span>

(powered by GameSessions)
madth3: Not really a deal but a new experiment in the Humble Store:

Free weekend on <span class="bold">Sid Meier's Civilization&reg;: Beyond Earth</span>

Probably obvious, but worthy of note nonetheless: GameSessions uses "strong DRM" to ensure that you only get to try the game for a certain period. Their FAQ doesn't reveal what DRM exactly.
Indiegala Goosebumps Bundle of Steam games
Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Cube Land Arena (STEAM) +
Safety Driving Simulator: Car (STEAM)
One Day For Ched (STEAM)

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 13 STEAM GAMES!

Goosebumps: The Game (STEAM)
Fasaria World Online (STEAM) +
Angels of Fasaria: Version 2.0 (STEAM) +
AoF World Online (STEAM) +
AoF Chess Club 2.0 (STEAM) +
Ninja Stealth (STEAM) +
Call Of The Mighty Warriors (STEAM) +
Monster Jam Battlegrounds (STEAM) +
Pepe Porcupine (STEAM)
Mahjong Destiny (STEAM)
madth3: Not really a deal but a new experiment in the Humble Store:

Leroux: Probably obvious, but worthy of note nonetheless: GameSessions uses "strong DRM" to ensure that you only get to try the game for a certain period. Their FAQ doesn't reveal what DRM exactly.
Et Tu, Humble?
Post edited July 16, 2016 by Pheace
Titanfall (Xbox One) is $2.99 (free if you are a Newegg Premier member) after rebate and promo code "EMCELFK42".

$29.99 - promo "EMCELFK42" ($14.99) - rebate ($15.00) + shipping ($2.99) = $2.99 (subtract shipping if Newegg Premier member = $0)

Link
Rebate Download Link
Post edited July 16, 2016 by BenKii
Groupees The Radical bundle preorder

https://groupees.com/radical

$1.50 minimum for 6 games, 3 albums & 1 comic

Build A Greenlight bundle 46

https://groupees.com/bagb46

$1 minimum for 2 games

NeoWars - DRM-Free, Windows
SPRINT - DRM-Free, Windows
NightmareZ - DRM-Free, Windows