It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: Apparently Groupees also have a pre-order for a Be Mine Anniversary Bundle 3 also. $2.50 to reserve the bundle, bundle goes live in 23 hours - https://groupees.com/bma3
Already been mentioned.
amok: Apparently Groupees also have a pre-order for a Be Mine Anniversary Bundle 3 also. $2.50 to reserve the bundle, bundle goes live in 23 hours - https://groupees.com/bma3
ABH20: Already been mentioned.
Cheers.

Anyway, I got some of those coins in groupees, stating a value for about £20. Is it possible to make use of them, or is it just something that can jonly be traded?
amok: Anyway, I got some of those coins in groupees, stating a value for about £20. Is it possible to make use of them, or is it just something that can jonly be traded?
You can use those coins in purchases, but not for pre-orders. Also, there is no change for them, so if you are thinking of using, say, a £5 coin for a £1 bundle, don't. You'll just waste it.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by Grargar
amok: Anyway, I got some of those coins in groupees, stating a value for about £20. Is it possible to make use of them, or is it just something that can jonly be traded?
Grargar: You can use those coins in purchases, but not for pre-orders. Also, there is no change for them, so if you are thinking of using, say, a £5 coin for a £1 bundle, don't. You'll just waste it.
cheers.
ABH20: [...]

Groupees Be Mine Anniversary 3 starts tomorrow, 23 and a half hours. $2.50 to preorder. There's clue images so check chat for updates. EDIT: Shadow Blade: Reload, Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal, Major Contract all confirmed.
In addition to the confirmed games you mentioned, an observant member on Reddit noted that the ghost in the background looks very similar to the one from the game The Hive. It seems to be an interesting concept, though there are some complaints about its lack of content at the moment.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by expopower
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Megatect Alpha</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows). BTA for <span class="bold">Attack of the Labyrinth</span> (DRM-Free/Desura/Steam, Windows).
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Megatect Alpha</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows). BTA for <span class="bold">Attack of the Labyrinth</span> (DRM-Free/Desura/Steam, Windows).
It's worth noting that Attack of the Labyrinth is on sale for $0.50 at the same time, so depending on the average it could actually be cheaper to buy that separately.
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Megatect Alpha</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows). BTA for <span class="bold">Attack of the Labyrinth</span> (DRM-Free/Desura/Steam, Windows).
pablodusk: It's worth noting that Attack of the Labyrinth is on sale for $0.50 at the same time, so depending on the average it could actually be cheaper to buy that separately.
when I checked it was $1.70 so I think your answer will prove to be true :-)
ABH20: [...]

Groupees Be Mine Anniversary 3 starts tomorrow, 23 and a half hours. $2.50 to preorder. There's clue images so check chat for updates. EDIT: Shadow Blade: Reload, Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal, Major Contract all confirmed.
expopower: In addition to the confirmed games you mentioned, an observant member on Reddit noted that the ghost in the background looks very similar to the one from the game The Hive. It seems to be an interesting concept, though there are some complaints about its lack of content at the moment.
Beware that Zanzarah while being a great game (reportedly) is broken and cannot run on most systems and will never be fixed.
Read the comments & discussion on Steam.
Typical case for game that should be on GOG.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by dyscode
<span class="bold">Groupees Be Mine Anniversary 3</span> is now live.

$1 for:
Vektor Wars (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Shadow Blade: Reload (Steam, Windows/Mac)
Kunoi (itch.io/DRM-Free/Greenlight, Windows)
Mixfall (Bonus Music)

$4
The Hive (Early Access, Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Tempest (Steam, Windows)
Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting - Enhanced (Steam, Windows)
Major Contract (itch.io/DRM-Free/Greenlight, Windows)
Occams Laser - Power Up (MP3, FLAC)

Next bonus is The Cloud Dungeon at 5000 bundles. The bundle will last for two weeks.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by Grargar
high rated
Be Mine 3 has enough DRM-free that I might have thought harder about buying it a few months ago but this is a perfect opportunity to practice my new resolve. Or... "resolve."
dyscode: Beware that Zanzarah while being a great game (reportedly) is broken and cannot run on most systems and will never be fixed.
I don't know about Steam, but the DRM-Free build ran fine on my Windows 7 64-bit system.
dyscode: Beware that Zanzarah while being a great game (reportedly) is broken and cannot run on most systems and will never be fixed.
I agree, and don't know why the game isn't on GOG yet.....
Grargar: <span class="bold">Groupees Be Mine Anniversary 3</span> is now live.

$1 for:
Vektor Wars (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Shadow Blade: Reload (Steam, Windows/Mac)
Kunoi (itch.io/DRM-Free/Greenlight, Windows)
Mixfall (Bonus Music)

$4
The Hive (Early Access, Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Tempest (Steam, Windows)
Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting - Enhanced (Steam, Windows)
Major Contract (itch.io/DRM-Free/Greenlight, Windows)
Occams Laser - Power Up (MP3, FLAC)

Next bonus is The Cloud Dungeon at 5000 bundles. The bundle will last for two weeks.
Wow, really surprised to see The Hive . . . O_O

This one's almost tempting enough to buy for trade material . . .
DyNaer: I agree, and don't know why the game isn't on GOG yet.....
Release date: Aug 20, 2015 Price: $7.99
Score rank: 38% Userscore: 74%
Owners: 8,195 ± 2,083

Subpar ratings and only 8000+ copies sold in 6 months. Proves itself to be rather "niche".