It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some website called gog is apparently giving away a free copy of Consortium: Master Edition.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Steam key) is $9.99 at the North American Square Enix store as part of their one year anniversary sale. According to isthereanydeal.com, this is the lowest historical price for LR:FFXIII

Link
BenKii: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Steam key) is $9.99 at the North American Square Enix store as part of their one year anniversary sale. According to isthereanydeal.com, this is the lowest historical price for LR:FFXIII

Link
Why do I get the impression that "Link" has a double meaning?
FireFlower Pixel (He)art promo has 17 games on sale, including 75% off LEVEL 22: Gary's Misadventures which was just released here. Good Timing!™
BenKii: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Steam key) is $9.99 at the North American Square Enix store as part of their one year anniversary sale. According to isthereanydeal.com, this is the lowest historical price for LR:FFXIII

Link
RWarehall: Why do I get the impression that "Link" has a double meaning?
If it is then I'm unaware of what the double meaning is. I use the word 'Link' to clearly show the url link to the deal that I'm posting about.
pablodusk: FireFlower Pixel (He)art promo has 17 games on sale, including 75% off LEVEL 22: Gary's Misadventures which was just released here. Good Timing!™
But see https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_level_22_garys_misadventures_80438/post26
Groupees Build A Greenlight Bundle 39 starts in half an hour. 8 games + 1 free Steam key, $1.25 to preorder.

Groupees Be Mine Anniversary 3 starts tomorrow, 23 and a half hours. $2.50 to preorder. There's clue images so check chat for updates. EDIT: Shadow Blade: Reload, Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal, Major Contract all confirmed.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by ABH20
pablodusk: FireFlower Pixel (He)art promo has 17 games on sale, including 75% off LEVEL 22: Gary's Misadventures which was just released here. Good Timing!™
VanishedOne: But see https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_level_22_garys_misadventures_80438/post26
Better yet, see here. Gameplay tweaked, controller support added, and Linux version subtracted.
IGS has NyanNyanCat Valentine sale
Strategy Heroes 2 Bundle @ Bundlestars

Tier 1 - Pay $1.99 / £1.49 / €1.99 (8 games)

-Jagged Alliance - Back In Action
-Worms
-Planetary Annhiliation
-Ghost Master
-Disciples Sacred Lands Gold
-Prophour23
-War of the Human Tanks
-Z

Tier 2 - Pay $3.98 / £2.98 / €3.98 - Including products above

-Prime World: Defenders
-Heroes of Annihilated Empires
-Knights and Merchants
-Runespell: Overture
-Eador: Genesis
-Hoard Complete Pack
-Puzzle Kingdoms
-Frozen Synapse Prime
Indiegala Friday Bundle

$1.00
Goodnight Butcher
Cubicle Quest
Miner Mayhem

$2.49 (before increase)
Energy Cycle
NotGTAV
Bloodsports.TV
Lead And Gold: Gangs Of The Wild West
Kick Ass Commandos
Muffin Knight
KRUM - Edge Of Darkness
I, Gladiator
Eternity's Child
Groupees Build A Greenlight 39

2 game, $1 minimum. 8 games total, plus a free bonus Steam key with your bundle purchase.

Amaranthine (Windows)
Varenje (Windows, Mac)
CounterAttack (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Damage Control (Windows)
Totem Troubles (Windows)
Spectrubes (Windows)
Atriage (Windows)
Cubic Complex (Windows)

Bonus 1 of 2 (2,000 bundles - 95% there)

Land It Rocket (Windows, Mac, Linux)
high rated
Wow, that BAG looks worse than ever...

Recently I've had trouble coming up with 2 choices. Today I can't even come up with 1. :)
Post edited February 12, 2016 by budejovice
Apparently Groupees also have a pre-order for a Be Mine Anniversary Bundle 3 also. $2.50 to reserve the bundle, bundle goes live in 23 hours - https://groupees.com/bma3
high rated
Humble's Valentine Weekend Sale, too.