It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Lol, let's say that we're on an alternative universe and in the middle of the year this fictious bundle appears
Haha....even in alternate universe you would always be waaaayyy off the mark when predicting these. ;)
Cyraxpt: Lol, let's say that we're on an alternative universe and in the middle of the year this fictious bundle appears
stg83: Haha....even in alternate universe you would always be waaaayyy off the mark when predicting these. ;)
Heh, i was purposely exaggerating as a joke but there's always a chance that one or two of those titles (or other good games) appears on a bundle and that would make difficult to resist.

Dunno, i'm not going to stop buying games or bundles but i've stopped buying those with the premise of "this looks interesting", so unless it's something that i really wanted (and has praise/good reviews) i'm not buying it, even if it's $1.
Cyraxpt: Dunno, i'm not going to stop buying games or bundles but i've stopped buying those with the premise of "this looks interesting", so unless it's something that i really wanted (and has praise/good reviews) i'm not buying it, even if it's $1.
But, the whole point of buying any bundle though is that you actually really want maybe a couple of games in them and the rest are just "this looked interesting" fodder. ;)
Tomb Raider (2013) (Steam Key) is $2.99 on Amazon.

Link
Cyraxpt: Dunno, i'm not going to stop buying games or bundles but i've stopped buying those with the premise of "this looks interesting", so unless it's something that i really wanted (and has praise/good reviews) i'm not buying it, even if it's $1.
stg83: But, the whole point of buying any bundle though is that you actually really want maybe a couple of games in them and the rest are just "this looked interesting" fodder. ;)
A cheap bundle only needs to have 2 or 3 games that look interesting to me. Maybe I should change that to a bundle needs to have 2 or 3 games that I really want. Doing that would make me cut back on how many I buy, and is more realistic than trying to stop buying them altogether.
Post edited January 03, 2016 by blarth
BenKii: Tomb Raider (2013) (Steam Key) is $2.99 on Amazon.

Link
It's $2.99 at Steam right now, too! ^__^
I just came across two very interesting games:
The Deed , Steam €0.34
RPG-Maker/ Nintendo style.

It's like Agatha Christy, only the YOU are the murderer :)

and this one: Reveal of teh Deep (EP1) , €0.63
Wher you explore a sunken shipwreck, 8bit style
Post edited January 03, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode: I just came across two very interesting games:
The Deed , Steam €0.34

It's like Agatha Christy, only the YOU are the murderer :)

and this one: Reveal of teh Deep (EP1) , €0.63
Wher you explore a sunken shipwreck, 8bit style
Actually really good recommendations although I'm not really into these kind of games I'll give Th Deed a try (for this money I can't go really wrong now can I). Thanks for the heads up!

My find during this steam sale was Shark Attack Deathmatch 2, which -opposite to it's crappy name- looks really fun/polished and got enough content - very similar to Depth(when the predator mod comes out that is).To be honest I like the idea more that you hunt for each other and on top of that sharks hunt for all of you or leave you alone according to the AI.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/330580/

The Darkness Within 1-2 for Lovecraftian horror:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/298930/

The Mean Greens which looks and sounds interesting but I hesitate 'cause all of those negative reviews.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/360940/

PS: Also Nazareth not Aerosmith?? Maaaan Dream On...
Post edited January 03, 2016 by rz4
BenKii: Tomb Raider (2013) (Steam Key) is $2.99 on Amazon.

Link
genkicolleen: It's $2.99 at Steam right now, too! ^__^
Good catch. Didn't see the Steam price before posting the Amazon deal. I guess depending on which store people still have leftover gift cards for should buy this game from their respective store.

This game is the best "Tomb Raider" ever made and is a steal for $3. No one should miss out on it for that price. :)
dyscode: I just came across two very interesting games:
The Deed , Steam €0.34
Interesting and you can always recoup some of the money by selling cards.

For those interested in puzzle/plataforms i can recommend Out There Somewhere for 0.24€ and again, it does have steam cards so you can recoup more than half of the investment.
Humble has a bundle on sale right now with "The Last Remnant" in it which I've had on my Steam wishlist for a while now as I thought the trailers looked good but I haven't really played any JRPGs in a long long time. I enjoyed Final Fantasy 1, but the JRPG genre just never appealed to me in a big way since then mostly. It gets pretty good ratings on Steam, but that doesn't give a sense of how a non-JRPGer might take to it. This one and perhaps some of the newer Final Fantasy games have seemed potentially appealing though so I'm curious if anyone has played The Last Remnant and if they'd think it might appeal to someone like me that is generally not big on JRPGs?

Still a day or so left of the promo there to make up my mind, but I appreciate any feedback that any of you might be able to provide. Thanks in advance.
skeletonbow:
I got it a few years back - seemed pretty good, but never fully got into it. The combat is very odd - a turn based thing that... is very different. No idea how else to describe it. While it is in many ways a JRPG, its also not.
skeletonbow: Humble has a bundle on sale right now with "The Last Remnant" in it which I've had on my Steam wishlist for a while now as I thought the trailers looked good but I haven't really played any JRPGs in a long long time. I enjoyed Final Fantasy 1, but the JRPG genre just never appealed to me in a big way since then mostly. It gets pretty good ratings on Steam, but that doesn't give a sense of how a non-JRPGer might take to it. This one and perhaps some of the newer Final Fantasy games have seemed potentially appealing though so I'm curious if anyone has played The Last Remnant and if they'd think it might appeal to someone like me that is generally not big on JRPGs?

Still a day or so left of the promo there to make up my mind, but I appreciate any feedback that any of you might be able to provide. Thanks in advance.
I'm a bit shy so i've sent my opinion via chat, i hope that's ok with you.
Sachys: I got it a few years back - seemed pretty good, but never fully got into it. The combat is very odd - a turn based thing that... is very different. No idea how else to describe it. While it is in many ways a JRPG, its also not.
Thanks, +1 for the info.

Cyraxpt: I'm a bit shy so i've sent my opinion via chat, i hope that's ok with you.
Yes, thanks, +1 to you as well. :)
rz4: My find during this steam sale was Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
Was disappointed to see this wasn't a simulator playing a shark during a Sharknado attacking humans :(