It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BoxOfSnoo: And only the base Civ:V is kind of a ripoff, I'm guessing the DLC for that is part of the "to be revealed" games.
From Instant-Ramen on Reddit:
"Given T1 is 90302, BTA is 90303, and T3 is 90304.... this sub appears to be next week's unlocks: https://steamdb.info/sub/90305/apps/
X-COM: Terror from the Deep
X-COM: Apocalypse
X-COM: Interceptor
X-COM: UFO Defense
X-COM: Enforcer
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack"

Kinda hoping for Brave New World and/or Gods and Kings.. but yeah technically its still a DLC if this is true :(

PincushionMan: TL;DR
Anyone else want to see if the requirements to play (or the play itself) are still that onerous? Just like in the first Leisure Suit Larry, I recommend 'protection' before your first encounter. It may leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. Or was it a spearmint flavor?

edit: looks like they don't have ads anymore, the ads were inadvertently? left in a paid build. Of course, the only way to turn that off was to delete the app (and all your progress). So, there's that and the crazy permissions.
That sounds ridiculous. I guess I'm staying out of the mobile games for now. Thanks PincushionMan for the insight!
Post edited January 20, 2016 by lialhfour
hummer010: If you don't any of the base tier, is a good deal. Too bad or dollar is so shitty right now!
Yeah, the low dollar is killing me. Wife wanted to book a vacation for the kids' spring break, but it's too bloody expensive to go south. Guess I'll stay home and play games from the Humble Bundle! :P
Opium Pulses’ Impulse Bundle

Pay at least $2.99 to get these games. (Steam)

1. A Bastard’s Tale
2. Battlepillars Gold Edition
3. Bloo Kid 2
4. Build ‘n Bump
5. Hero of the Kingdom 2
6. I, Gladiator
7. Orion: A Sci-Fi Visual Novel
8. Russian Horror Story
9. Stigmat
10. The Logomancer
11. Mystery Game*
12. Mystery Game 2*

*Mystery games will be revealed later.
Big Fish Games :

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/65-percent-off-sale/
<span class="bold">Saints Row vs Metro Bundle on Bundlestars</span>

€18.69 for Steam keys of the following games:

Metro 2033 Redux
Metro: Last Light Redux
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell + Devil's Workshop Pack DLC

NOTE: As usual, Deep Silver region-lock their Steam games, so take a good look at the region-lock notice if you are planning to buy the bundle as a gift, in order to avoid a nasty surprise.
Post edited January 20, 2016 by Grargar
Psssssttttt... madth3 already ninja'd you yesterday.
Cyraxpt: Psssssttttt... madth3 already ninja'd you yesterday.
You need to clean your optical sensors, dear cyborg. ;)

Here, let's play a game of "Spot the difference":

Saints Row vs Risen Bundle (madth3)
Saints Row vs Metro Bundle (Grargar)
Post edited January 20, 2016 by Grargar
Errrr... my account was hacked and only now that i've regain control over it, sorry for the fake HB prediction and the ninja'd thing.
Cheers.
<span class="bold">Fallout Bundle on BundleStars</span>

$20.39 for Fallout, 2, Tactics, 3, New Vegas.
Regionally restricted.

========================================================

<span class="bold">Herocraft Android Bundle 2</span>

Build you bundle: $0.25 per game, $1 minimum

Gibbets 2
Zombie Derby
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics
Plancon: Space Conflict
Protoxide: Death Race
Neon Commander
Catch The Candy
KiKORiKi: Platformer
Post edited January 20, 2016 by madth3
BoxOfSnoo: And only the base Civ:V is kind of a ripoff, I'm guessing the DLC for that is part of the "to be revealed" games.
lialhfour: From Instant-Ramen on Reddit:
"Given T1 is 90302, BTA is 90303, and T3 is 90304.... this sub appears to be next week's unlocks: https://steamdb.info/sub/90305/apps/

Kinda hoping for Brave New World and/or Gods and Kings.. but yeah technically its still a DLC if this is true :(

[...]
Eh, I had no idea Steam key package contents could be so easily found. That kinda ruins the surprise...though I suppose if it prevents an unpleasant surprise, it's not so bad. '~'
Post edited January 21, 2016 by expopower
lialhfour: From Instant-Ramen on Reddit:

[...]
expopower: Eh, I had no idea Steam key package contents could be so easily found. That kinda ruins to surprise...though I suppose if it prevents an unpleasant surprise, it's not so bad. '~'
I thought it was the humble firaxis bundle? Firaxis don't own the early x-com games or do they?
mighty.ape.acct: I thought it was the humble firaxis bundle? Firaxis don't own the early x-com games or do they?
Firaxis is a subsidiary of 2K Games. 2K Games, in turn, is a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive who own the X-Com franchise, both new and old games.
Would still love to see those Civ 1 and 2 games....
<span class="bold">Quake Bundle</span> on BundleStars

$10.19 for Quake, II, III and IV and mission packs.

Regionally priced and restricted.
From @humble on Twitter:

No new weekly bundle today! It's caught up watching the Australian Open Doubles competition and will serve a new one up next week!