It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Venetica Gold, DRM FREE is only €3.30 today at FireFlower
I bought this game two days ago from FireFlower. I've found a significant bug that doesn't allow me to train skills using a mouse & keyboard:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/venetica_training_interface_bug

FireFlower passed questions on to Deck13. (Quickly, as FireFlower is super responsive.) I don't know what will happen now.

I'm not trying to dissuade people here. The problem could be somehow unique to my setup. If one of you do happen to purchase or already own the FireFlower version, and can confirm that you can play it with mouse & keyboard without this bug, please let me know. because then I can finally stop guessing and tinkering.
grimwerk: I bought this game two days ago from FireFlower. I've found a significant bug that doesn't allow me to train skills using a mouse & keyboard:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/venetica_training_interface_bug

FireFlower passed questions on to Deck13. (Quickly, as FireFlower is super responsive.) I don't know what will happen now.

I'm not trying to dissuade people here. The problem could be somehow unique to my setup. If one of you do happen to purchase or already own the FireFlower version, and can confirm that you can play it with mouse & keyboard without this bug, please let me know. because then I can finally stop guessing and tinkering.
I'm going to take the plunge and let you know.
Grargar: I'm going to take the plunge and let you know.
Super cool, Grargar. Thanks bunches.
madth3: The Creepy Adventurer bundle on IndieGala
Yeah, yeah. Tons of crap (particularly the Steam version of Dracula 4+5, I hear) but the AGON games have been recommended a couple of times.
You rraaang?
The AGON series is brillant, I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a well made, entertaining and satisfying, globe-trotting point'n'click adventure. They're also available DRM-free on Fireflower or Shinyloot.
Now 3 goglodytes confirm that Venetica from FireFlower is broken for those who intend to use a mouse & keyboard.

So perhaps it is best to wait, despite the DRM-free attraction.
Testing, testing

EDIT: Just ignore me ^__^

... and HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!!
Post edited December 06, 2015 by genkicolleen
01kipper: That's exactly what I see too :(.
cecil: Because NOWERE on the Epic website does it say for Mac Maybe Pond86 was just mistaken or was thinking it could be used with WINE somehow?
The Mac .dmg file is back up :), I just downloaded it 30 seconds ago.
EDIT: The .dmg is just for "Epic Games Launcher", the "Shadow Complex" game is still not there - says Windows only.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by 01kipper
cecil: Because NOWERE on the Epic website does it say for Mac Maybe Pond86 was just mistaken or was thinking it could be used with WINE somehow?
01kipper: The Mac .dmg file is back up :), I just downloaded it 30 seconds ago.
EDIT: The .dmg is just for "Epic Games Launcher", the "Shadow Complex" game is still not there - says Windows only.
01kipper: The Mac .dmg file is back up :), I just downloaded it 30 seconds ago.
cecil: Thanks :-)
Unfortunately the .dmg is just the launcher/client, the game is still not there (windows only).
cecil: Thanks :-)
01kipper: Unfortunately the .dmg is just the launcher/client, the game is still not there (windows only).
well if you figure out if the game actually exists keep me posted and thanks for your efforts :-)
Wintersale at and [url=https://de.gamesplanet.com/]de.gamesplanet.

Like GTA V, 50% off
grimwerk: Now 3 goglodytes confirm that Venetica from FireFlower is broken for those who intend to use a mouse & keyboard.

Well that sucks, I did not have the time to try the Fireflower Version but the Steam Version works ok with KB+M.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by dyscode
high rated
grimwerk: Now 3 goglodytes confirm that Venetica from FireFlower is broken for those who intend to use a mouse & keyboard.

dyscode: Well that sucks, I did not have the time to try the Fireflower Version but the Steam Version works ok with KB+M.
Waiting for a reply from Deck13. Hopefully tomorrow (Monday).
krillehog: Waiting for a reply from Deck13. Hopefully tomorrow (Monday).
Thanks for your response, krillehog. Hopefully, it'll get resolved.
Jade Empire Special Edition is free on Origin right now.

EDIT: I see this was posted a few days ago. Deal is still up, though.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by paladin181