It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Wait a minute, does HB now have region lock? I noticed that my Front Mission key had something saying "(EU)"...
If the game has region locks, then Humble will sell you the version allowed in your region.
Afaik it has always been like this.
Cyraxpt: Wait a minute, does HB now have region lock? I noticed that my Front Mission key had something saying "(EU)"...
MadyNora: If the game has region locks, then Humble will sell you the version allowed in your region.
Weird, i never noticed this and from what i'm aware it only happened with censored games and places like germany (well, and that nintendo bundle).

And apparently it's something recent: http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/6CxmN/now-it-is-official-humble-bundle-is-fully-region-locked
MadyNora: If the game has region locks, then Humble will sell you the version allowed in your region.
Cyraxpt: Weird, i never noticed this and from what i'm aware it only happened with censored games and places like germany (well, and that nintendo bundle).

And apparently it's something recent: http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/6CxmN/now-it-is-official-humble-bundle-is-fully-region-locked
Oh... Guess it's to avoid gifting games from cheap regions, but still :(
All I knew is that some games are region loced by default and those can't be gifted outside the region, or sometimes at all....
MadyNora: Picked up the 1$ tier for Murdered Soul Suspect. Been interested in it for a while :)
I really liked The Last Remnant, for 1$, it's absolutely worth it.
Man, Soul Suspect's beautiful game. Highly underrated and highly recommended. Have fun!
RayRay13000: Hurray, another Steam sale where I can't do shit until a few hours later.
Impaler26: Same here. :D

But i don't mind - i'm not in a hurry to waste my trading card money.
If you got cards, now is the time to sell. All of mine seem to be going for .10 a card.
MadyNora: Picked up the 1$ tier for Murdered Soul Suspect. Been interested in it for a while :)
I really liked The Last Remnant, for 1$, it's absolutely worth it.
habit79: Man, Soul Suspect's beautiful game. Highly underrated and highly recommended. Have fun!
Will do, thank you :D
Steam sale looks kinda crap this year (again) - no daily deals or community voting etc for once?. must want the $$$ this year...

Lot of discussions - people suggested lackluster discounts due to new refund policy?
Post edited December 22, 2015 by Niggles
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Square Enix Bundle 3</span>

PWYW
Last Remnant
Life Is Strange Episode 1
Tomb Raider I, II + III
Murdered: Soul Suspect

BTA
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (with 30 days of FREE play for new subscribers)
Just Cause Collection
Front Mission Evolved
Gyromancer
Yosumin
Humble Store coupons for 20% off Just Cause 3 and 33% off Life is Strange Season Pass

$13
Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris
Tomb Raider: GOTY Edition
Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition

All games come in Steam keys, except for Final Fantasy XIV. In addition, all games are Windows-only, except for Hitman Absolution, which also has a Mac build.
Cyraxpt: Grargar, get over here
Grargar: You aren't Scorpion.
20% off Just Cause 3 voucher... when game has 20% discount on Steam store atm....
Post edited December 22, 2015 by Niggles
And my loot on Steam:

Alpha Protocol - 3,74€
Tomb Raider ROW - 4,99€
Dungeon of the Endless™ - Pixel Edition - 2,92€
Endless Legend™ - Classic Edition - 6,79€
Crypt of the NecroDancer - 4,94€
Ziggurat - 5,09€
The Escapists - 5,09€
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 8,99€

[...]

$13
Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris
Tomb Raider: GOTY Edition
Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition

All games come in Steam keys, except for Final Fantasy XIV. In addition, all games are Windows-only, except for Hitman Absolution, which also has a Mac build.
Cyraxpt: Grargar, get over here
Grargar: You aren't Scorpion.
Weird...top tier price is now $8.99. Did this change in the two hours since you posted? In any case, I guess it's a bit more reasonable considering 2/3 of the games there are semi-repeats (I think the non GOTY/Elite versions of Tomb Raider and Hitman Absolution were already bundled).
Post edited December 22, 2015 by expopower
expopower: Weird...top tier price is now $8.99. Did this change in the two hours since you posted? In any case, I guess it's a bit more reasonable considering 2/3 of the games there are semi-repeats (I think the non GOTY/Elite versions of Tomb Raider and Hitman Absolution were already bundled).
Well, that's a first.

PWYW
Last Remnant
Life Is Strange Episode 1
Tomb Raider I, II + III
Murdered: Soul Suspect
I picked PWYW just for Life is Strange, glad i haven't yet proceed my order on Steam. thanks a lot Grargar!
Warrior Kings: Battles is currently on sale on Steam for 0,99€ (90% off):

http://store.steampowered.com/app/299070/

Too bad that the GOG version that was released today didn't get at least a little release-discount.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by Impaler26
Impaler26: Warrior Kings: Battles is currently on sale on Steam for 0,99€ (90% off):

Too bad that the GOG version that was released today didn't get at least a little release-discount.
ahem , check the gamecard on Steam for the supported OS and the one on GOG.....
Impaler26: Warrior Kings: Battles is currently on sale on Steam for 0,99€ (90% off):

DyNaer: ahem , check the gamecard on Steam for the supported OS and the one on GOG.....
"Requires Tinfoil Hat V1.01 or higher"

So?!....