It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

...and its already buggered the site. Must be some freebies on the go - haven't seen any as yet unheard of deals!
Sachys: ...and its already buggered the site. Must be some freebies on the go - haven't seen any as yet unheard of deals!
No freebies that I've seen just some free Winter Sale Trading Cards. Those are probably what's doing it because those special cards usually sell for more than standard game cards.

As for game deals, nothing much different from the fall sale. They got a couple of the Final Fantasy titles I want for 50% off but neglected to include Lightning Returns in their sale. It's probably for the best seeing as they slipped in always-online DRM into that game. Gonna have to hold off a purchase on that one till it gets removed.
Eh, can't even check my wishlist, guess the curiosity of millions (?) and the cards thing is screwing up the servers... Well, will there be a humble bundle this week? If so my guess is somekind of pc + mobile thing or a publisher bundle, can't see something big coming out during the Steam Sale...

It would be interesting to see another console bundle though... :p
Hurray, another Steam sale where I can't do shit until a few hours later.

...will probably get Downwell and maybe Binding of Isaac: Rebirth+DLC.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by RayRay13000
That moment when around 80% of your Wishlist is on sale... Must not buy them all...
Binding of Isaac Rebirth + Afterlife, Pillars of Eternity and Divinity Sin would be the ones that i would like to find at a good price.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by mindblast
Cyraxpt: Well, will there be a humble bundle this week? If so my guess is somekind of pc + mobile thing or a publisher bundle, can't see something big coming out during the Steam Sale...

It would be interesting to see another console bundle though... :p
I'll place my bet on another Humble Jumbo Bundle. :)

edit: BTW, haven't seen you here for awhile Cyraxpt. Welcome back! :D
Post edited December 22, 2015 by BenKii
RayRay13000: Hurray, another Steam sale where I can't do shit until a few hours later.
Same here. :D

But i don't mind - i'm not in a hurry to waste my trading card money.
high rated
BenKii: I'll place my bet on another Humble Jumbo Bundle. :)

edit: BTW, haven't seen you here for awhile Cyraxpt. Welcome back! :D
Oh it's on, my predictions (almost) never fail!

PS - Thank you for the welcome.

Impaler26: Same here. :D

But i don't mind - i'm not in a hurry to waste my trading card money.
True, especially with no dailies but on the other hand it would be cool to acess the first free card and sell it before it drops the value. VALVE PLS!!!

EDIT: Grargar, get over here with the Humble Square Enix Bundle post so that i can get my crown! EVERYONE BOW TO MY INFINITE BUNDLE WISDOM! >:D
Post edited December 22, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Oh dang! It's another Square Enix bundle. That was going to be my second guess.... honest. :P
<span class="bold">Humble Square Enix Bundle 3</span>

PWYW
Last Remnant
Life Is Strange Episode 1
Tomb Raider I, II + III
Murdered: Soul Suspect

BTA
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (with 30 days of FREE play for new subscribers)
Just Cause Collection
Front Mission Evolved
Gyromancer
Yosumin
Humble Store coupons for 20% off Just Cause 3 and 33% off Life is Strange Season Pass

$8.99
Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris
Tomb Raider: GOTY Edition
Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition

All games come in Steam keys, except for Final Fantasy XIV. In addition, all games are Windows-only, except for Hitman Absolution, which also has a Mac build.
Cyraxpt: Grargar, get over here
You aren't Scorpion.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by Grargar
meh :/

What a lousy bundle - i'll pass.
Grargar: You aren't Scorpion.
Works the same.

Tempted to get the bundle just for the Front Mission game, even if it's mediocre i'm craving for a Mech game...

Edit: Done, with some luck next week gets something interesting...
Post edited December 22, 2015 by Cyraxpt
The Last Remnant is a descent game for a buck. Already got Murdered and Hitman from the last Square bundle. I'd recommend locking in the the bundle at the cheap BTA price by paying a dollar now and wait and see if they add some FF titles next week.
Picked up the 1$ tier for Murdered Soul Suspect. Been interested in it for a while :)
I really liked The Last Remnant, for 1$, it's absolutely worth it.
Wait a minute, does HB now have region lock? I noticed that my Front Mission key had something saying "(EU)"...