It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Then why do I get the message "Currently unavailable on Mac.
Check out other great games available now."?
01kipper: That's exactly what I see too :(.
Because NOWERE on the Epic website does it say for Mac Maybe Pond86 was just mistaken or was thinking it could be used with WINE somehow?
All bundles are 50% off at Indiegala for their birthday. Also spend $10 at the store and get Borderlands for free. Lastly you can get a key for Gunmetal, and details of the event here

https://www.indiegala.com/birthday2015
Oathe: All bundles are 50% off at Indiegala for their birthday. Also spend $10 at the store and get Borderlands for free. Lastly you can get a key for Gunmetal, and details of the event here

https://www.indiegala.com/birthday2015
A little bothered I bought the weekly bundle on Monday, and could have saved money if I waited until now...but heh, it's not like this change in price is going to affect my enjoyment of the games, so I still got what I paid for. =P
Australia Tax Strikes Again! What prices are everyone else is seeing?
HeDanny: Australia Tax Strikes Again! What prices are everyone else is seeing?
FC3 5 EUR
FC4 20 EUR
HeDanny: Australia Tax Strikes Again! What prices are everyone else is seeing?
Far Cry Primal Digital Apex Edition $64.99
Far Cry Primal Standard Edition $59.99
Far Cry® Complete Pack $49.99 > $12.49
Far Cry® $9.99 > $2.49
Far Cry® 2 Fortune's Edition $9.99 > $2.49
Far Cry 3 $29.99 > $7.49
Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition $39.99 > $9.99
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon $14.99 > $3.74
Far Cry® 4 $49.99 > $24.99
Far Cry® 4 Season Pass $29.99 > $20.09
Far Cry® 4 Gold Edition $79.99 > $39.99
Far Cry® 4 – Escape From Durgesh Prison $9.99 > $7.49
Far Cry® 4 – Hurk Deluxe Pack $7.49 > $5.61
Far Cry® 4 – Overrun $4.99 > $3.74
Far Cry® 4 – Valley of the Yetis $14.99 > $11.24
ErekoseDM:
You missed out:
Far Cry from a good deal > priceless!
Far Cry 3 Deluxe - $39.95 usd > $9.98 usd
Far Cry Blood Dragon - $17.95 usd $4.48 usd
Far Cry 4 Gold - $77.95 usd $38.97 usd

So not actually as bad as I suspected. however .. Far cry 3: Deluxe and Far Cry 4: Gold are those exact same prices in uPlay store. This is interesting because uPlay store is $au, not $us. Significantly cheaper to buy directly from Ubisoft for us Aussies it would seem.

Far Cry 4 Gold is $100au from them however, so not quite as significant saving over Humble for those looking at that one.
HeDanny: Significantly cheaper to buy directly from Ubisoft for us Aussies it would seem
Plus anything you buy thats (UPlay) recent will likely require Uplay at any rate - meaning steam purchases of such things arent (generally) worth it.
HeDanny: Significantly cheaper to buy directly from Ubisoft for us Aussies it would seem
Sachys: Plus anything you buy thats (UPlay) recent will likely require Uplay at any rate - meaning steam purchases of such things arent (generally) worth it.
I.. honestly didn't look close enough to notice they were Steam Keys. All the recent ubisoft stuff I've purchased have been uPlay codes, so I wronly assumed these would be as well. Thanks for pointing that out. Another reason just to buy straight from the source.
ErekoseDM:
Sachys: You missed out:
Far Cry from a good deal > priceless!
Basically ^_^

bad deals for everyone all around!
Venetica Gold, DRM FREE is only €3.30 today at FireFlower
Sachys: Plus anything you buy thats (UPlay) recent will likely require Uplay at any rate - meaning steam purchases of such things arent (generally) worth it.
But I don't see any mention that the games on sale are redeemable on Steam. The only symbol that I see is the Uplay one. For instance, in the Far Cry Complete Pack:

Far Cry® Complete Pack is provided via Uplay key for Windows. For key redemption, a free Uplay account is required.
HeDanny: I.. honestly didn't look close enough to notice they were Steam Keys. All the recent ubisoft stuff I've purchased have been uPlay codes, so I wronly assumed these would be as well. Thanks for pointing that out. Another reason just to buy straight from the source.
There is no mention that the Far Cry games on the Humble sale are Steam keys. They seem to be either Uplay or DRM-Free for the first and the second one.
Post edited December 05, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: But I don't see any mention that the games on sale are redeemable on Steam.
Merely giving some general advice.
HeDanny: I.. honestly didn't look close enough to notice they were Steam Keys. All the recent ubisoft stuff I've purchased have been uPlay codes, so I wronly assumed these would be as well. Thanks for pointing that out. Another reason just to buy straight from the source.
As above.
Post edited December 05, 2015 by Sachys
dyscode: Venetica Gold, DRM FREE is only €3.30 today at FireFlower
For people outside the EU, the price is even less, since FireFlower Games will deduct the 25% VAT.