It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GMG Summer Sale Day 8 - Complete Journey. Bunch of series collections and packs on sale.

Valve Complete Pack, Saints Row The Third: The Full Package, Counter-Strike Complete and Bioshock Triple Pack have the Free Mystery Game offer.

Don't forget to use coupon GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF for an extra 20% off.
ABH20: GMG Summer Sale Day 8 - Complete Journey. Bunch of series collections and packs on sale.
For the last two days, I can't manage to see the sales pages. I just get prompted to log in to my nonexistent account and I don't want to create one just to see the sales items. =/
ABH20: GMG Summer Sale Day 8 - Complete Journey. Bunch of series collections and packs on sale.
JaqFrost: For the last two days, I can't manage to see the sales pages. I just get prompted to log in to my nonexistent account and I don't want to create one just to see the sales items. =/
1. new daily sales start at 17h UTC ~2.5h to go.
2. just access the site's top level www.greenmangaming.com
;)
Post edited July 17, 2015 by dyscode
IndieGala Special Friday Bundle

$1 for

- Not without my donuts
- Tompi Jones
- Undead Shadows

$2.89 (first 24 hours) for

- Pixel Star
- Space Robot Samurai Zombie Slayer
- Clash of Puppets
- Paper Monsters Recut
- Predator Simulator
- Unheard Screams: King Leopold II's Rule Over The Congo
- Ravensword: Shadowlands
- Tobe's Vertical Adventure
- Crystal Catacombs

Valve Complete Pack, Saints Row The Third: The Full Package, Counter-Strike Complete and Bioshock Triple Pack have the Free Mystery Game offer.

Don't forget to use coupon GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF for an extra 20% off.
Anyone know what the mystery games have been? Bundle stars gave away some real crap in their bonus game promo.
Just informing that Alpha Protocol is on sale at $3.74 on Gamersgate. DRM-Free. Also some classic Sonic games from SEGA.
The Art of War Reloaded Bundle on BundleStars

Lots of Blitzkrieg, Cossacks, Earth 21x0, American Conquest and Z for $2.49
All Steam.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by madth3
agylardi: Just informing that <span class="bold">Alpha Protocol</span> is on sale at $3.74 on Gamersgate. DRM-Free.
Great price for a game I enjoyed immensely. If you like the gameplay of Mass Effect 2 and/or the story settings of James Bond, you should definitely give this game a try.
Be Mine 21 Bundle now live on Groupees

$1 for

- SECTOR (Steam / Win)
- FragFest (DRM-Free, Steam in the future / Win)

$5 for

- Cosmochoria (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Moebius: Empire Rising (Steam / Win, Mac)
- SimpleRockets (Steam / Win, Mac)
- Kingdom Wars 2: Battles (Steam Early Access / Win)
- Clandestinity of Elsie (Steam / Win)
- Critical Hit - Critical Hit: Volume One (album: MP3, FLAC)
WGN Shoppaholic Greenlight bundle preorder for $1

https://groupees.com/shoppaholic
triock: WGN Shoppaholic Greenlight bundle preorder for $1

All games are DRM-free. I was in for this one; skipped the Be Mine because it was essentially 100% Steam.
triock: WGN Shoppaholic Greenlight bundle preorder for $1

I've found the WGN bundles on Groupees to be the lowest of the low. Who's Gaming Now? If it's only the games selected by WGN on Groupees, no one is Gaming.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by hummer010
Damned, I should have pre-ordered it as a gift. Just one DRM-free game and that is one that I'm not even interested in. Hope there will be something for me in the bonuses.
Tekkaman-James: Great price for a game I enjoyed immensely. If you like the gameplay of Mass Effect 2 and/or the story settings of James Bond, you should definitely give this game a try.
Yeah. It get discounted a lot on GG.
I found the control is kind of difficult. Were you playing using gamepad or keyboard + mouse ?

madth3: Be Mine 21 Bundle now live on Groupees
- SimpleRockets (Steam / Win, Mac)
Oh. Now it is included in a bundle. I purchased the game when it provided DRM-Free installer. After they got greenlit on Steam, now I cannot have access to download standalone installer. They gave me a steam key though.

It is 2D version of Kerbal Space Program.. simpler visual style and less dimension to explore I guess.
PaterAlf: Damned, I should have pre-ordered it as a gift. Just one DRM-free game and that is one that I'm not even interested in. Hope there will be something for me in the bonuses.
I was gonna do that, then saw the guessed games... glad I didnt as I can only see the awful Moebius wishlisted by friends, and only one game remotely interests me on the bundle.