It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Kickstarter Edition</span>

($1 for Steam keys)
AR-K (DRM-Free/Steam/Android, Windows/Mac/Linux)
HeDanny: I always skipped this one because it was not a complete game. Now it is (sort of) finished, opinions anyone?
I only played the first episode on the iPad. Somehow AR-K _tries_ to be mature by obvious sexual and drug references, trying to give the femle protagnist a 'freethinker'-image that way, also about being late with paper deadlines ,yeah the university cliches. But it all comes off really awkward it want to make a hommage to certainthing but comes of mostly too mmuch cliche to me and felt more like hooking 'a certain audience' ( the alpha-gamma-omaga fraternity, maybe ;) ), to me. Puzzles where ok, though quite arbitrary sometimes, inventory management was a mess.
Overall: soso. I cannot even remember if I finished the first eposide, so that much of how it impressed me but others may have other opinions.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by dyscode
Reprisal Universe, a stylish homage to Populous, is $0.69 on Steam until Monday. It has solid reviews and I love the look of it--has anyone played this already? I might just take the plunge.
thejimz: Reprisal Universe, a stylish homage to Populous, is $0.69 on Steam until Monday. It has solid reviews and I love the look of it--has anyone played this already? I might just take the plunge.
I can recommend it :)

PS also on Steam
Streetfighter IV ULTRA and IV Ultra upgrade 66% OFF

Alien Franchise everything 75% off
triock: edit: You can also now preorder Groupees Be Mine 21 bundle for $2.50
Information has been revealed on Reddit

Almost entirely Steam.
Games confirmed:
- Moebius: Empire Rising,
- Kingdom Wars 2: Battles,
- Clandestinity of Elsie
thejimz: Reprisal Universe, a stylish homage to Populous, is $0.69 on Steam until Monday. It has solid reviews and I love the look of it--has anyone played this already? I might just take the plunge.
I always confuse that one with Isomer and i was going to say no because the developer abandoned the project but then i saw the good reviews and realized my confusion.
Thanks for the feedback. Definitely leaning toward getting it now.
Not a deal in the strict sense but if you missed the Outpost 13 KS (yes I know what I said earlier)
there is another chance to get it cheap plus the Dr MeowMeow DLC for $10, Base game is DRM free and Steam (DLC is Steam only), sells via HumbleWidget.

The game is heavily inspired by the John Carpenter's "The Thing", so you know why I could not resist.

http://hallmax.wix.com/cantinagames

I really hope this will be good and not the same let down that Gods Will Be Watching was / is.
Deals on GamersGate:

Broken Age (Steam) Weekend -50%.

The Cave (Steam) Daily -75%.

Evolve (Steam) Weekend, up to -50%.

Sega Action Weekend -75%, except for Valkyria Chronicles, which is discounted by 66%. The vast majority of the games require a Steam account, with select games being DRM-Free, while Condemned: Criminal Origins and Space Siege are carrying SecuROM.

Stardock Weekend, up to -75%. All games require a Steam account.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Grargar
Impaler26: I already have all games from the $1 tier and i only really want the games from the BTA tier.

So i'll pass on this one. :D
Aw, I also have all the first-tier games, so I'm in the same boat...oh well, nice new theme for a bundle. Hopefully they'll try more of these, since there have been some pretty interesting games that came out of crowdfunding.
budejovice: These bundles are rivaling the root canal I just had! ;)
LOL
triock: edit: You can also now preorder Groupees Be Mine 21 bundle for $2.50
madth3: Information has been revealed on Reddit

Almost entirely Steam.
Games confirmed:
- Moebius: Empire Rising,
- Kingdom Wars 2: Battles,
- Clandestinity of Elsie
If moebius was DRM free then ok but otherwise no thanks...
Post edited July 17, 2015 by cecil
Fist of Awesome is the new Today's deal at Indiegamestand. Available drm-free, on Steam, windows, mac, IOS and Android.
Beat the average for the soundtrack.
^heh
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: ^heh
Sorry for ninja-ing you Grargar !
MaxFulvus: Sorry for ninja-ing you Grargar !
No need for apologies. Well done!
Grargar: ^heh
MaxFulvus: Sorry for ninja-ing you Grargar !
Ninjas shouldn't have to feel like they need to apologize way to go :) Grargar is very deserving to boot IMHO.
MaxFulvus: Fist of Awesome is the new Today's deal at Indiegamestand. Available drm-free, on Steam, windows, mac, IOS and Android.
Beat the average for the soundtrack.
I like the fact that it is for iOS and Mac at the same time :) I'd grab it if I didn't already have it ;)
Post edited July 17, 2015 by cecil