It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amrit9037: Mchack, Please dont bother yourself with gifting me steam key.
LOL
+1
sorry, I don't get it, I haven't tried to. But thanks for the +1 I guess.

EDIT:
amrit9037: "I can't see price of TRON 2.0 here. So I guess this offer is region locked."
This was the post I posted from mobile but it didn't appear here. May be that's why you didn't get it.
ok, :) now I get it.
amrit9037: I was just kidding. Please don't take it otherwise.
no offense taken whatsoever, was just genuinely confused :) cheers
Post edited July 27, 2015 by mchack
mchack: sorry, I don't get it, I haven't tried to. But thanks for the +1 I guess.
I was just kidding. Please don't take it otherwise.
Treasure: I'd like to try Moero Downhill Night, seemed one of the most interesting games for me from the bundle (1st most interesting game for me would be Yo Jin Bo, but this one was interesting too -had a less stereotypical setting than the rest), but didn't manage to snatch a copy of the bundle myself, because of the limited copies and the fact it went live very late in my timezone.
Thanks again for the generosity IAmSinistar and +1! :-)
P.S. Admittedly, I'm a bit afraid of what I might see, judging by the "adult content" warning (which yo jin bo didn't have), but still, I'll see how this goes... Also, wanting to try such a vn doens't make me a pervert, right?
Check your PMs. I also had a request for the other remaining title, so all are gone now. Hope you all enjoy the games!
"I can't see price of TRON 2.0 here. So I guess this offer is region locked."
This was the post I posted from mobile but it didn't appear here. May be that's why you didn't get it.
mchack: sorry, I don't get it, I haven't tried to. But thanks for the +1 I guess.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by amrit9037
budejovice: I think, from what I've seen, it might fit in nicely. Stylish, like say Sokobond. But there's no accounting for GOG's taste, I guess. :) De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.
Grargar: Guess what...
Sweet! Perhaps they were listening after all.
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs. I also had a request for the other remaining title, so all are gone now. Hope you all enjoy the games!
It's my first time with romantic VN.
I won't be able to play it when my parents are around. :P
However I have redeemed it and changed it's extension so that some curious kid fooling around with my PC don't get his childhood ruined.
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle

- Data Hacker: Reboot
- Armed with Wings: Rearmed
- Cloud Knights
- Instinct
- Tap Heroes
- Incognito
Bundle Stars RPG Heroes Bundle

- Blades of Time Limited Edition
- bit Dungeon II
- Etherlords I & II
- Wizardry 8
- Rune Classic
- FATE: Undiscovered Realms
- Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny HD
- Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny – For the Gods DLC
Treasure:
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs. I also had a request for the other remaining title, so all are gone now. Hope you all enjoy the games!
Received and redeemed! Thanks again! :-)
For 18 more hours, GamersGate has a 75% discount on every Warhammer 40.000 game and a 50% to all their DLCs. While the vast majority of the items require a Steam account, Dawn of War Platinum (comprised of the base game and the first two expansions) only uses offline serials for activation, while Soulstorm (well, if you must) carries SecuROM (but one of its keys can also be used to redeem it on Steam).

It also seems that the Simulator Week has been extended by 3 days, with up to -90% discounts to various simulators and "simulators". The DRM schemes used vary by game, so check the relevant field before you buy.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by Grargar
dyscode: at GMG Tron 2.0 is 75% off among other Lucas/Disney titles
ThePunishedSnake: Best Tron game ever and amazing title even if you don't like Tron universe.
+1

I hope they well remove GWFL and SecuROm from Tron: Evolution eventually. It's not a good game compared to Tron 2.0 but for a quid I'd give it a go. Or both popping up on GOG.
The following games have been added to the BTA tier of the Humble NEOGEO Mobile Bundle:

METAL SLUG
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98
BEAST BUSTERS featuring KOF DX
amrit9037: It's my first time with romantic VN.
I won't be able to play it when my parents are around. :P
However I have redeemed it and changed it's extension so that some curious kid fooling around with my PC don't get his childhood ruined.
Why would he?
Treasure: [...]
Cool, you managed to find people interested in those titles! Now that you're finished giving 'em out, I have the exact same three games that I'm also trying to pass on to more appreciative owners:

- The Sagara Family (taken)
- Cosplay Fetish Academy (taken)
- Moero Downhill Night (taken)

Let me know if you're interested, fellow game deal-seekers!

(P.S. Sorry for piggybacking onto your post, I just didn't want us to compete in our giveaway of these games. =P)

Edit: All done! Hope the recipients of the games have fun!
Post edited July 29, 2015 by expopower
expopower: Cool, you managed to find people interested in those titles! Now that you're finished giving 'em out, I have the exact same three games that I'm also trying to pass on to more appreciative owners:

- The Sagara Family
- Cosplay Fetish Academy
- Moero Downhill Night

Let me know if you're interested, fellow game deal-seekers!

(P.S. Sorry for piggybacking onto your post, I just didn't want us to compete in our giveaway of these games. =P)
I'd take Cosplay Fetish Academy if you don't mind!