It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Heads up for Steam users that bought a bundle with Loot Hero, you need to send an email with receit to the developer.

Not sure if i agree with this but oh well, not in the mood for confusions...
Oathe: When I activated Gravity Ghost on Steam I received an extra gift copy in my steam inventory! =D So looks like you get Gravity Ghost x2 when you buy the bundle. =D
blarth: That bit of information was enough to push me up to a top tier purchase. : )
Shifted the sliders in favour of the drm-free games, but most heavily in favour of Gravity Ghost.
The extra copy is a nice bonus.
I'm going off Topic here (Sorry! I have tried in the correct thread first, but no luck) So, is anyone willing to trade his extra copy of Gravity Ghost to me for say a drm-free gog code for lumino city ;P or something else entirely?(see Tradelist) don't really want to buy the whole bundle since I only want the one game...

Edit: Thanks alot to Yogsloth! He even gave me both copies, so one is going to the "Open this Thread" in a moment...
Edit_2: Gone :)
Post edited July 05, 2015 by mchack
Cyraxpt: Heads up for Steam users that bought a bundle with Loot Hero, you need to send an email with receit to the developer.

Not sure if i agree with this but oh well, not in the mood for confusions...
Thanks for the heads up. The developer took less than an hour to reply with a key. : )
Steam has 'Cthulu saves the world + DLC' for a mind-blowing 44 cents (U.S.).

Not that its normal $3 price tag is all that prohibitive, but at that price I'm not clear how they're making anything after credit card fees are assessed.
bler144: Steam has 'Cthulu saves the world + DLC' for a mind-blowing 44 cents (U.S.).

Not that its normal $3 price tag is all that prohibitive, but at that price I'm not clear how they're making anything after credit card fees are assessed.
It has a 92% very positive rating from 2,200 reviews... so this is definitely a great find. :)
Opium Pulses' Stay Positive Bundle on Flyting Bundle

$3.50 for 10 Steam games

- Blood of Old
- Cubot
- Mr. Bree+
- Odysseus: Long Way Home
- Snuggle Truck
- Tea Party Simulator 2015
- The World Named Fred
- Vanguard Princess
- Mystery Game
- Mystery Game 2
The Groupees Girls Girls Girls 2 Bundle is now live!
Pay at least $2 for the following games/music:

- Leona's Tricky Adventures (Steam)
- Dreamscape (Steam/DRM-free)
- Sword of Asumi (Steam)
- Mystery Game (!!!)
- Invocation Array - A Color for Fiction (album)
- Eliza Rickman - O, You Sinners (album)

Bonuses (3)
- Beauty Queen Autopsy - Lotharia (album)
- The Tinun's - Olga in the Wave (unlocks at 4500 sold)
Shattered Planet, DRM-free. BTA for the OST in MP3 & FLAC

A survival adventure on a dangerous world, searching for the cure for an all-devouring darkness. Punching aliens ... for science! Shattered Planet is a survival-exploration role-playing game set in a futurist world. The game is an uncompromising turn-based RPG, with endlessly generated content and over two hundred differently powerful items to find.
JaqFrost: Shattered Planet, DRM-free. BTA for the OST in MP3 & FLAC

A survival adventure on a dangerous world, searching for the cure for an all-devouring darkness. Punching aliens ... for science! Shattered Planet is a survival-exploration role-playing game set in a futurist world. The game is an uncompromising turn-based RPG, with endlessly generated content and over two hundred differently powerful items to find.
Steam key unlock now cost $1.99 up from $1.00 important stealth change.
Actually looks like it's a $1.99 minimum not a PWYW deal... :(
Post edited July 05, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Steam key unlock now cost $1.99 up from $1.00 important stealth change.
May be soon humble bundle will follow the same.
cecil: Steam key unlock now cost $1.99 up from $1.00 important stealth change.
amrit9037: May be soon humble bundle will follow the same.
Along with the $12 tier and 3/4 Steam only lineup you mean?
cecil: Actually looks like it's a $1.99 minimum not a PWYW deal... :(
Ack, you're right! I wish I'd checked on that before posting. =(
cecil: Actually looks like it's a $1.99 minimum not a PWYW deal... :(
JaqFrost: Ack, you're right! I wish I'd checked on that before posting. =(
They still say it's PWYW though so basically IGS are false advertising :(
cecil: They still say it's PWYW though so basically IGS are false advertising :(
You can pay what you want but that doesn't mean you're gonna get anything. =P I don't like that they're not upfront about the minimum price, but the game looks like it could be fun...
JaqFrost: Ack, you're right! I wish I'd checked on that before posting. =(
cecil: They still say it's PWYW though so basically IGS are false advertising :(
The minimum you can pay at the moment is $1.00. When you drag the PWYW slider farther to the left, the price goes up again instead of down. I'm not sure, but it looks like a bug to me.