It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Thanks for the info! I decided to pick it up, looks like it's good for a quick bash. Reminds me of Eldritch in terms of some of the playmechanics, and Fancy Skulls in terms of others, both of which I enjoyed.

Hopefully I'll get decent results running it, my computer isn't exactly optimised for gaming. :)
Neither is mine but it runs at 60fps so don't worry about that, like i said, the problem is some drops that will occur here and there, early isn't that bothering but later (with harder and faster enemies) it will be a pain.
Digital Disorder Bundle at IndieGala

$1 for

- Chernobyl Commando
- Desert Thunder
- Eurofighter Typhoon

$2.49 (first 24 hours) for

- Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition
- Purgatory: War of the Damned
- Bin Weevils Arty Arcade
- //SNOWFLAKE TATTOO//
- Incoming Forces
- Z Steel Soldiers
- Chompy Chomp Chomp
- Ampu-Tea
- Steam Heroes
- Motorama
- CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect

I wouldn't use the word Disorder...
Cyraxpt: Neither is mine but it runs at 60fps so don't worry about that, like i said, the problem is some drops that will occur here and there, early isn't that bothering but later (with harder and faster enemies) it will be a pain.
Sounds manageable, ta. Hopefully it won't happen at the worst possible time too often. :)
IAmSinistar: Also, has Papo & Yo been DRM-free before? I don't recall if so.
DyNaer: yes, here the full list of games you can get through humble store or its widgets

http://calvein.github.io/humble-games/table.html

note ; not all games are DRM-Free
And for a handful of Humble games, you only get Steam keys EVEN THOUGH GoG has the same thing DRM free. If you get a game at Humble that isn't DRM free but that changes down the road, I've always seen Humble toss that DRM free build into your account automatically.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by pen_sq
It seems is the new deal on [url=http://dailyindiegame.com/]DailyIndieGame

BTA to get two keys (wherever you might have to redeem them)
Attachments:
Post edited July 09, 2015 by madth3
madth3: It seems is the new deal on [url=http://dailyindiegame.com/]DailyIndieGame

Great deal, practically rivals some of the bundles I've seen on there.
madth3: It seems is the new deal on [url=http://dailyindiegame.com/]DailyIndieGame

The most interesting part is that you can still pay for it, whatever it is...

Uhm...

What if...

What if they're going groupees route and it's a pre-order thing but this time is something amazing like Pillars of Eternity... oh boy.
madth3: [...]
Cyraxpt: The most interesting part is that you can still pay for it, whatever it is...

Uhm...

What if...

What if they're going groupees route and it's a pre-order thing but this time is something amazing like Pillars of Eternity... oh boy.
Hehe, that was the first thing I tried. Got all the way to the point where PayPal asked me to confirm the purchase...looks like that's the only part of the page that's working.
Unity of Command new IGS bundle (actually PWYW this time) CD KEY activation (thanks pablodusk for info) Win/Mac/Linux + Steam for all orders over $1
BTA Black Turn DLC
Post edited July 09, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Unity of Command new IGS bundle (actually PWYW this time) DRM-Free Win/Mac/Linux + Steam for all orders over $1
BTA Black Turn DLC
Awesome. Thanks for the early BTA heads-up. =P
cecil: Unity of Command new IGS bundle (actually PWYW this time) DRM-Free Win/Mac/Linux + Steam for all orders over $1
BTA Black Turn DLC
JaqFrost: Awesome. Thanks for the early BTA heads-up. =P
Your welcome glad to help :)
BTA Black Turn DLC
Nice! IGS has had some good ones recently. Unfortunately it doesn't say, but worth noting that the direct download version uses a CD key, so it's not exactly DRM-Free.
BTA Black Turn DLC
pablodusk: Nice! IGS has had some good ones recently. Unfortunately it doesn't say, but worth noting that the direct download version uses a CD key, so it's not exactly DRM-Free.
Sorry for my unintentional misinformation thank you for the correction :)
Deals on GamersGate:

Tales of Monkey Island (SecuROM) Daily -80%.

Company of Heroes (Steam) Weekend -75%.

XCOM (Steam) Weekend -75%, except for the Bureau: XCOM Declassified and XCOM - The Complete Edition, which are discounted by 80%.

Ultra Street Fighter IV (Steam) Weekend -50%
Quick question on the HB DRM-free sale - are the games staying on sale even after their day ends? I did a quick search on DRM-free titles there and it has games from previous days.