It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: I'm eligible to buy at the $1 price.

<snip>
As am I. ;)
OH... NO pre-order... hopefully thats a good sign!

https://groupees.com/mini

(background image is apprently this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/351730/)
cecil: IMHO the novelist isn't that good and I personally didn't get it.
The Silent Age is fun I played part one on iPhone I like the style of it and the puzzles aren't random or impossible.
dyscode: I don't know Spirits of Xanadu.
Windosill & Stranded are very short about 30mins, with no replayability other than the outworldish atmosphere. But I enjoyed them. Stranded got a lot of bad feedback becasue you are just a bystander to the story but I thinks that's unfair.
I bought Silent age just now. So I hope I will enjoy it.
Secrets of Rætikon is a real magical, abstract experience, really recommended IMHO. BUt I can see where people don't like it.
The Novelist I got from a HB bundle, It's not my kind of game, interaction and story are kind a meh.
Thank you both! I've trimmed my cart accordingly. Secrets of Rætikon is the one I'm most interested in, because I love those beautiful experiential games. Spirits of Xanadu interests me because I really like the "derelict vessel" motif, but maybe I'll refrain until another, better sale on it.

Cheers!

Well if it contains Mini Metro, it's a buy from me. :)
Post edited July 10, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Well if it contains Mini Metro, it's a buy from me. :)
It's more likely that it will contain , [url=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190510759]Micro Dude and Nano Puzzle

;-)
Post edited July 10, 2015 by madth3
I suspect you are correct. This is Groupees after all, so the mini theme will likely apply in the same way rabbit droppings compare to the usual stuff. :)
high rated
IAmSinistar: Thank you both! I've trimmed my cart accordingly. Secrets of Rætikon is the one I'm most interested in, because I love those beautiful experiential games. Spirits of Xanadu interests me because I really like the "derelict vessel" motif, but maybe I'll refrain until another, better sale on it.
Our potential lists overlapped a fair amount today. I already have (but haven't yet played) The Novelist. I picked from the crowd and wound up with Windosill, Stranded, and Silent Age. At the big discount, I also grabbed Solar 2 which might have been a bit iffy at only 50%. Spirits of Xanadu looks like something I would enjoy - though maybe not as much as you :) (seems like your kind of game) - but I wonder if it may show up here some day (Night Dive)? I skipped it for now...
Post edited July 10, 2015 by budejovice
cecil: Unity of Command new IGS bundle (actually PWYW this time) CD KEY activation (thanks pablodusk for info) Win/Mac/Linux + Steam for all orders over $1
BTA Black Turn DLC
Any thoughts on this game (and DLC)? I'm intrigued with it but not sure if I want to add yet another title to my backlog.
cecil: Unity of Command new IGS bundle (actually PWYW this time) CD KEY activation (thanks pablodusk for info) Win/Mac/Linux + Steam for all orders over $1
BTA Black Turn DLC
Coelocanth: Any thoughts on this game (and DLC)? I'm intrigued with it but not sure if I want to add yet another title to my backlog.
It's regularly 20 bucks for the base game so you could always just throw in a buck and have it for later if you want. Beyond that can't say much about it since it's not really my type of game.
IAmSinistar: That struck me immediately as well.

Here's what I'm thinking of picking up, anyone who wants to warn me away, please do. :)

The Novelist
The Silent Age
Secrets of Rætikon
Windosill
Stranded
Spirits of Xanadu

Thanks in advance!
dyscode: I don't know Spirits of Xanadu.
Windosill & Stranded are very short about 30mins, with no replayability other than the outworldish atmosphere. But I enjoyed them. Stranded got a lot of bad feedback becasue you are just a bystander to the story but I thinks that's unfair.
I bought Silent age just now. So I hope I will enjoy it.
Secrets of Rætikon is a real magical, abstract experience, really recommended IMHO. BUt I can see where people don't like it.
The Novelist I got from a HB bundle, It's not my kind of game, interaction and story are kind a meh.

PS: I have Steam key leftovers for Windosill & Novelist if you want them.
Do you still have the Novelist?
budejovice: Our potential lists overlapped a fair amount today. I already have (but haven't yet played) The Novelist. I picked from the crowd and wound up with Windosill, Stranded, and Silent Age. At the big discount, I also grabbed Solar 2 which might have been a bit iffy at only 50%. Spirits of Xanadu looks like something I would enjoy - though maybe not as much as you :) (seems like your kind of game) - but I wonder if it may show up here some day (Night Dive)? I skipped it for now...
We definitely have similar tastes there because I also considered picking up Solar 2. Reminds me of an old gravity simulator I wrote once as an exercise in mathematics. :)

That would be nice if Spirits of Xanadu came to GOG, assuming it's a worthwhile game. Overall I've been impressed by the HB sale, it's pretty low on junk and actually contains quite a few good games that aren't here (yet).
madth3: GreenmanGaming will have a Summer sale starting tomorrow
Thanks so much for letting us know! I would never have known about that sale, and when I logged in for the first time in forever, I saw I had credit I forgot about! :P
My recommendation on the HB sale is Into The Gloom
even if only 25% off for $2.24 the game is totally worth it. 3 hours gameplay of finest pixel art and horror.
Daily deal on GamersGate: Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition (Steam) -60%.
Any clue when Prison Architect will finally be out of Alpha? I've pretty much given up on other games like Fancy Skulls.
IAmSinistar: Any clue when Prison Architect will finally be out of Alpha? I've pretty much given up on other games like Fancy Skulls.
A couple of months ago we announced that we are going to finish Prison Architect in 2015. We've been working hard to fulfil that promise and as a result of April's bug bash we're happy to pin that down further and confirm that Prison Architect will be released in quarter four (Oct / Nov / Dec) 2015!

Source