It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWESOME Witcher deals on Steam!!!!
Edit: OK, they fixed it.

Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 are discounted by 85%, while Witcher Adventure Game is discounted by 50%. If you buy Witcher 1 or 2 from Steam, you can use the CD key to redeem the game here.
Attachments:
awesome.jpg (260 Kb)
Post edited May 07, 2015 by Grargar
Lol not for me. Tho I'd have nothing to do with steam's fake currency even if they really did pay me to buy it :P
Prices are fixed now. Every time steam makes these more than 100% off mistakes, they won't let you go through the checkout. The only time they let you go through with a mistake price is only when it's not in the negative range.
BenKii: Prices are fixed now. Every time steam makes these more than 100% off mistakes, they won't let you go through the checkout. The only time they let you go through with a mistake price is only when it's not in the negative range.
I know. It's still funny to post.
budejovice: Everyone got seemingly hyped. Thanks for being the voice of reason and talking me down from the preorder ledge. :)
HypersomniacLive: Does this mean that if I sent you a friend's invitation you'd accept it? ;-P
Sadly I would have no way to do so. :)
jcosmocohen: That was my next course of action. :-)
Support got back to me; the DRM used is ProtectDisc. No idea if it requires online authentication or not, so I asked them to clarify.
jcosmocohen: That was my next course of action. :-)
Grargar: Support got back to me; the DRM used is ProtectDisc. No idea if it requires online authentication or not, so I asked them to clarify.
I've never even heard of that.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahaha! Goat Simulator has a new "Goatz" zombie goat DLC. LOL
Talk about making fun of the entire video game industry... that cracks me up mega.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DLC-GSDLC1/goat-simulator-goatz-dlc $4.99 USD
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Surprise Attack</span>

PWYW
Oscura: Lost Light
Metrocide
OTTD

$6
A Druid's Duel
Particulars
Robocraft Pack Early Access

$12
Vertiginous Golf
Screencheat 2-pack

All games are DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Robocraft Pack, which is Steam-only. In addition, all games are multiplatform, except for Metrocide, which doesn't have a Linux version.
Post edited May 07, 2015 by Grargar
budejovice: Sadly I would have no way to do so. :)
Liar! ;-P

P.S. I have no idea if clicking on any of the available options does anything, and I assume that it would lead to no actual connection without using the Galaxy client as things are right now.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Surprise Attack</span>

PWYW
Oscura: Lost Light
Metrocide
OTTD
Ohhhhh, Metrocide for the lower tier? <3
Cyraxpt: Ohhhhh, Metrocide for the lower tier? <3
My exact thought! I've been interested since I first learned of it.
skeletonbow: Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahaha! Goat Simulator has a new "Goatz" zombie goat DLC. LOL
Talk about making fun of the entire video game industry... that cracks me up mega.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DLC-GSDLC1/goat-simulator-goatz-dlc $4.99 USD
"That’s right - you’ve found the ONLY SURVIVAL GAME ON STEAM that is NOT in Early Access!*" :D
budejovice: Sadly I would have no way to do so. :)
HypersomniacLive: Liar! ;-P

P.S. I have no idea if clicking on any of the available options does anything, and I assume that it would lead to no actual connection without using the Galaxy client as things are right now.
Huh, I assumed that page was just a list, not something with actions available. But I did indeed forget that one could accept from inside the forums as well. I may start accepting if it will clear my notifications. :)
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Surprise Attack</span>

$6
A Druid's Duel
Particulars
Robocraft Pack Early Access

All games are DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Robocraft Pack, which is Steam-only. In addition, all games are multiplatform, except for Metrocide, which doesn't have a Linux version.
HMMM just in case that game looked familiar, it was in <span class="bold">Groupees Be Mine 9</span> in the 1 dollar tier as a bonus.