It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Well that's what I get for pre ordering after BIAB 3...
madth3: Hey you got at least two albums and a PDF that are Mac compatible.

:)
true but I'd rather trade the gift code for something :)
HypersomniacLive: I see that it didn't take Groupees long to shit on BiAB.
madth3: Yep.
total waste of money... :-/
Grargar: Bundle in a Box 4 is now live.
Is there still any connection to what BiaB originally stood for? I mean this bundle seems to be curated by other people, is not themed, contains repeats even from previous BiaB bundles (Northmark), instead of showcasing original underdog indies, and as far as I can see there's not even an indie dev grant with voting?
Grargar: Bundle in a Box 4 is now live.
Leroux: original underdog indies
I am super disappointed myself I thought BIAB 3 was pretty good I mean there were at least some games worth trying. One could argue it's MORE indie this time as in we'll accept anything submitted ;)
HypersomniacLive: I see that it didn't take Groupees long to shit on BiAB.
madth3: Yep.
Agreed. Yet another incident of a beloved brand acquired and ruined. I doubt that I'll ever buy a bundle from Poupees again at this rate.
IAmSinistar: Agreed. Yet another incident of a beloved brand acquired and ruined. I doubt that I'll ever buy a bundle from Poupees again at this rate.
I like how Groupees is lying through their teeth about Sirius Online. They have a DRM-Free icon, yet the game's description says this:

"Sirius is an online-only game and requires an Internet Connection."
Grargar: I like how Groupees is lying through their teeth about Sirius Online. They have a DRM-Free icon, yet the game's description says this:

"Sirius is an online-only game and requires an Internet Connection."
Sadly on par with their usual standard of professionalism. It's sad to go back and look at some of the first bundles I bought from them ages ago, so packed with quality.

In more upbeat news, today is the final day of the <span class="bold">Maker Shed</span> sale, with such cool items as robotic building blocks and actual lockpicking sets.
Post edited April 30, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: In more upbeat news, today is the final day of the <span class="bold">Maker Shed</span> sale, with such cool items as robotic building blocks and actual lockpicking sets.
Oh, they changed the URL each day? No wonder that day 2 never happened.
pen_sq: Oh, they changed the URL each day? No wonder that day 2 never happened.
It did, and is still visible here.
IAmSinistar: today is the final day of the <span class="bold">Maker Shed</span> sale, with such cool items as robotic building blocks and actual lockpicking sets.
Because every family fun consists of electrifying your siblings and lock picking your neighbor! Oh wait...
BlackThorny: Because every family fun consists of electrifying your siblings and lock picking your neighbor! Oh wait...
That is family fun. Specifically, the Manson Family.
pen_sq: Oh, they changed the URL each day? No wonder that day 2 never happened.
IAmSinistar: It did, and is still visible here.
Apparently day one is still there as well I'm wondering about this wifi adapter I still don't have a raspberry, but shouldn't it work on regular USB computers as well?
BlackThorny: Apparently day one is still there as well I'm wondering about this wifi adapter I still don't have a raspberry, but shouldn't it work on regular USB computers as well?
Possibly, though you may need a custom driver for it. Also, the specs mention that it has a higher than usual power requirement, so you may need to see if your PC ports supply the required current.

EDIT: Ah, I did a little further reading into it, and it may be fine out-of-the-box. This is at the foot of the tech specs:

Requirements Available USB 2.0 port

The module is plug-and-play for Windows and OSX installations. If needed, the module uses the Realtek RTL8191SU chipset. Drivers can be downloaded here.

So it may be PC-ready as well, if I'm reading that correctly.
Post edited April 30, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Seems like people really like Groupees bundles, how about one more to preorder? :p

The Drastik Measure bundle 2
https://groupees.com/wdndrastikmeasure2

6 Games, $1 minimum ($1.25 preorder)

edit: It's a build a bundle, a mix of Steam games, Greenlight and an Early Access title!
Post edited April 30, 2015 by triock
I preordered BiaB4, I guess because I need to remind myself every now and then how horrible Groupees truly is. They seem like a cool group of people - I really wish they were a little better at their jobs...