It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: By the way, does anybody know what kind of DRM is Emergency 2014 using?
I just spent 20 minutes searching for an answer and have come up empty-handed. So either I'm terrible at searching (a definite possibility) or no one else knows, either.
jcosmocohen: I just spent 20 minutes searching for an answer and have come up empty-handed. So either I'm terrible at searching (a definite possibility) or no one else knows, either.
I've sent a ticket to support to inquire about the game's DRM. Hopefully, I'll get a reply before the discount ends.
Post edited May 07, 2015 by Grargar
jcosmocohen: I just spent 20 minutes searching for an answer and have come up empty-handed. So either I'm terrible at searching (a definite possibility) or no one else knows, either.
Grargar: I've sent a ticket to support to inquire about the game's DRM. Hopefully, I'll get a reply before the discount ends.
That was my next course of action. :-)
genkicolleen: (RE: Sale on the game Woolfe)
Well Be Mine 19 is up for reserve on Groupees for $2.50 and...
Attachments:
Post edited May 07, 2015 by madth3
LEGO Superheroes Bundle on BundleStars

$14.99 for 3 LEGO games for Steam (+ 2 DLC)

- LEGO Batman
- LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Asgard Pack - DLC
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Super Pack - DLC
madth3: Well Be Mine 19 is up for reserve on Groupees for $2.50 and...
Yes, I saw! There is this to consider as well:

"No repeats from Groupees, 2 repeats from other sites, and one of which has extras (and was from a high tier of the other bundle). --cyanic @ Thu, 07 May 2015 14:12:12 GMT"

Thanks for the heads-up, as always! I always appreciate the posts in this thread, and give everyone a +1 for their contributions~ ^__^
$2.50? Smells like lots of Steam games... Any hints other than your screenshot?

EDIT: typos, in spite them having gone into history already. :-)
Post edited May 07, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
madth3: LEGO Superheroes Bundle on BundleStars

$14.99 for 3 LEGO games for Steam (+ 2 DLC)

- LEGO Batman
- LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Asgard Pack - DLC
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Super Pack - DLC
They'll be coming to GOG.com before too long I think I'll wait it out.
HypersomniacLive: $2.5? Smell like lots of Steam games... Any hints other than your screenshot?
Only what genki posted below, so far. You still have 21 hours to see what else is revealed.
The screenshot is of Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries, if that wasn't obvious. It's confirmed to be in the bundle.
HypersomniacLive: $2.5? Smell like lots of Steam games... Any hints other than your screenshot?
Everyone got seemingly hyped. Thanks for being the voice of reason and talking me down from the preorder ledge. :)
budejovice: Everyone got seemingly hyped. Thanks for being the voice of reason and talking me down from the preorder ledge. :)
I fell off.
budejovice: Everyone got seemingly hyped. Thanks for being the voice of reason and talking me down from the preorder ledge. :)
Well, past Be Mine bundle have had some decent DRM-Free games but yeah, they have always been beter for people with a Steam account.
Does this mean that if I sent you a friend's invitation you'd accept it? ;-P
madth3: Well, past Be Mine bundle have had some decent DRM-Free games but yeah, they have always been beter for people with a Steam account.
Well... from the ones I have:

BeMine 18: 5/9 DRM-free
BeMine 17: 4/10 DRM-free
BeMine 16: 4/11 DRM-free
BeMine 15: 7/10 DRM-free

Not too bad, and the DRM-free games have had a LOT of fantastic titles. The games that are Steam-only have also been some of the better ones, and I've trade lots of the keys from these bundles for GOG keys! There have also been GOG keys themselves in BeMine bundles.

Overall, I've been very happy with the BeMine series.